PDA

View Full Version : Brands Hatch & Logo coming in the next week?

damiandoan
01-07-03, 11:59 AM
AR1 & This link (http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune-review/sports/s_111272.html) are reporting that Brands will be announced Thursday.

Others are claiming the logo will come 1 week from today when the IRL reintroduces the INDYCAR logo.

(thnx to L1P1 for the link)

DD

WickerBill
01-07-03, 12:07 PM
IRL introduced IndyCar this morning.

WB

pchall
01-07-03, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by WickerBill
IRL introduced IndyCar this morning.

WB

Do you two need me to explain the ambiguous surface and deep structure in damiandoan's post? ;)

TrueBrit
01-07-03, 04:00 PM
Oh please, please, please, please let this be true...turbocharged champcars screaming out into the country on the grand prix circuit as the sound bounces off the trees...a soft comfy bed less than six miles away...mum's cooking..good beer..Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Can't wait 'til thursday...

TB

Warlock!
01-07-03, 05:31 PM
PARTY @ TRUEBRIT'S!!!

Winter Warlock!

TrueBrit
01-07-03, 06:02 PM
Okay..first things first..I need a head-count..who's going?? And more importantly who is going to pay for the first round at The George in Meopham?? (one of my locals whenever I'm home)..of course ALL of the pubs in Meopham are within easy staggering distance of mum and dad's place sooooo you might have to buy more than one round!!!

But..we'll have to wait 'til Thursday for the announcement...

TB

Turn7
01-07-03, 07:00 PM
I might go....as long as your folks aren't some sort of anti-gun liberals.;)

RTKar
01-07-03, 08:05 PM
Is the beer warm?.... and don't the pubs close at some ungodly early hour like 11 pm?....CART at Brands Hatch sounds so cool, reasonable prices I hope and of course open access pit/paddock. It should be a great event.