PDA

View Full Version : Polestar Reports...

NismoZ
08-17-06, 11:20 AM
Barron is out and Ronnie Bremer is (back) in. Time for Alex to go to GA? The "new" Atlantic series was way tougher than he expected.

nrc
08-17-06, 11:34 AM
It certainly is a puzzle. Is the field that much tougher than when Barron won it? Was it Lynx that much better than Polestar? Has Barron just "lost it?" :confused:

Anteater
08-17-06, 01:40 PM
I'm sorry to hear about Alex Barron, but happy that Ronnie Bremer has a ride.

Fio1
08-17-06, 05:19 PM
Atlantics, every other race series out there, is always about who has the better package. Right now the Rahal ride is the 'Dorricott or Lynx'. Put Alonso back in Minardi (Toro Roso) and see where he ends up on the grid next GP. Polestar for some reason or another are not as good as the top 2-3 teams in Atlantics. Last year Scuito won a pole, this year he isn't even close. And, Scuito is very good!

NismoZ
08-17-06, 06:39 PM
There are at least TEN guys I'd put in the VERY good category with several certainly already better/faster (just me) than several drivers in ChampCar. Of course the team counts for much but this is a deep field of drivers. T'was always thus...more good drivers than good teams to allow them to prove themselves.

nrc
08-21-06, 08:44 AM
Confirmed.

http://flagworld.auto123.com/en/racing/news/index%2cview.spy?artid=67665

spinner26
08-21-06, 08:50 AM
It certainly is a puzzle. Is the field that much tougher than when Barron won it? Was it Lynx that much better than Polestar? Has Barron just "lost it?" :confused:

Field is more even, won't say it's tougher, Lynx was the team to beat and YES Alex lost it when he went twirling and will NEVER regain it.

If I were to guess, I'd say Helio maybe could and Dixon maybe could, the rest don't have a prayer, they went with the money and lost any chance of ever being a contender in Champ Car.

Fio1
08-22-06, 02:24 AM
If Remer starts winning right away, then people can say Barron lost 'it'. But, i don't think that is 100% the reason. i'm sure if he sits in Rahal's car for a session, he won't be 1.5 seconds off..... :p