PDA

View Full Version : Champ Car Launches All-Out Search for Testicles

pressdog
08-16-06, 10:01 AM
I am totally posting this in the lion's den, but as a fan of racing in general and honor and integrity overall, I think the penalties at Denver were a farce worthy of extreme satire:

Champ Car Launches All-Out Search for Testicles (http://pressdog.blogspot.com/2006/08/champ-car-launches-organization-wide.html)

Ankf00
08-16-06, 10:18 AM
Note to the slow-witted. The Paul Tracy quotes below are accurate, but everything else is made up.
^^^ I still don't think your disclaimer will be enough for some ;)

dando
08-16-06, 10:23 AM
In other news, BPCCWSPF race announcer downplayed Oscar talk for his brief roll as a race journalist in Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby. "Hold onto your hollyhocks, that was as good a performance as I've ever seen in a krrrr racing film," said Benjamin's boothmate, Derek Daly. "Grandma would have to be well into the whiskey not to recognize that."

:gomer: :thumbup:

-Kevin

pressdog
08-16-06, 10:45 AM
:gomer: :thumbup:

-Kevin
Imagine my surprise to see a closeup of Rick (making his head about 15-feet tall on the screen) during the movie. I had to check the credits to make sure it was him. Then I went home and got into the whiskey.

dando
08-16-06, 01:26 PM
Imagine my surprise to see a closeup of Rick (making his head about 15-feet tall on the screen) during the movie. I had to check the credits to make sure it was him. Then I went home and got into the whiskey.
Well, that's better than seeing a 15' tall version of ol' Hollyhocks on the screen. A shower and whiskey would be required after seeing that. :saywhat:

-Kevin

extramundane
08-16-06, 02:40 PM
A shower and whiskey would be required after seeing that.

I've found that combo to be the cure for most ills (and the cause of the rest).