PDA

View Full Version : Wishing all a good time and safe trip.......

RaceChic
04-13-03, 11:08 AM
Wish I could be there...............
I hope everyone has a safe trip. Also that everyone enjoys themselves immensly!!! Have safe drives home..........May WooDoggies be a good time for all today!!!!!:p :p :p

P.S Call be from the bar if you can. Lizzerd has the number. So does Mello.:)

RaceChic
04-13-03, 07:12 PM
Thanks to all of my friends today...........

For calling me so many times in order to make me feel like I was really there................:)

For calling me to sing "Na Na Na Na, Na Na Na Na, hey hey hey, goodbye......." to Michael Andretti yet again along with all of you.....

I appologize for being so distant and absent from chats over the last month. I have had some hard times. I really do miss all of ya and hope to be back in full steam soon enough as the "RaceChic" that you all know (and hopefully love). A girl couldn't have better friends.......:D :D :D :D :D

DjDrOmusic
04-13-03, 10:59 PM
I missed you RaceChic!:(

By the way, Mello got her Paper Towel dispenser!!

I'm already planning for a season ender, get ready to PARTAY!!:D

rocket
04-14-03, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by DjDrOmusic
I'm already planning for a season ender, get ready to PARTAY!!:D

Thank You...hopefully everything goes well, with the planning, I'll definately be there...with rose petals to throw on the ground for you to walk on.:D :laugh: :D

Hardpoint
04-14-03, 07:13 AM
A season ender sounds like a good idea. Hopefully, The Buckeyes will be home for that weekend so I can make it a double drunk excursion. Would have loved to have been there Sunday. Hope all who attended had a GREAT time. Still hoping to see all of you in Cleveland.