PDA

View Full Version : Denver penalties

Pages : 1 [2]

Insomniac
08-17-06, 12:27 PM
So basically Bourdais has usurped FaFu's former crown-bearing position in the CCWS palace?

Eh? When was PT ever king or the golden boy to the officials? (I'm not talking about to fans when he didn't jump ship.) He has to be the most fined driver in the series' history.

Insomniac
08-17-06, 12:29 PM
I don't think it's intentional either. But he said it himself, he has nothing to lose and Bourdais has a championship to lose, so what's the harm of attemping high-risk maneuvers when the worst that can happen is you ruin your enemy's championship chase?

You're right. The reckless disregard isn't good either. I do think he would've taken anyone out in that position. Maybe not AJ, but he has punted Dario before.

Ankf00
08-17-06, 12:37 PM
Eh? When was PT ever king or the golden boy to the officials? (I'm not talking about to fans when he didn't jump ship.) He has to be the most fined driver in the series' history.
True, but after the 2nd split, PT was the series' golden boy that Mickelwright alludes to in his statement.

You're right. The reckless disregard isn't good either. I do think he would've taken anyone out in that position. Maybe not AJ, but he has punted Dario before.Indeed, but now he has that much less concern, maybe even a complete lack of it, when it comes to contact with Seb.

Chiphead_Dave
08-17-06, 12:39 PM
but he has punted Dario before.

Who hasn't wanted to though?

grungex
08-17-06, 12:41 PM
So basically Bourdais has usurped FaFu's former crown-bearing position in the CCWS palace?

and therein lies the problem, you're pissy over Bourdais because he has supplanted FaFu as "the great one," and the frenchmen's past actions. Therefore FaFu can do no wrong, everything's a racing incident with him, all his wrecks are "almost" misses, if someone squeezed him they should've known better and given him room, if someone gives him room they should've known better and squeezed him, no, better yet, they should've gotten off the throttle and stopped racing altogether for P2 because they know FaFu will wreck his successor without blinking an eye just for an extra position.

Given your pathetic need to constantly namecall and broadbrush, while conveniently ignoring actual reality, I'd say you fit in over there far better than I do. I'd respond to the rest of your nonsense, but why bother?

nrc
08-17-06, 12:42 PM
Stick to the topic and not the poster. There's too much "you" going on here.

Dr. Corkski
08-17-06, 12:44 PM
You're right. The reckless disregard isn't good either. I do think he would've taken anyone out in that position. Maybe not AJ, but he has punted Dario before.I tend to think that was the case. Still reckless anyway you put it.

nrc
08-17-06, 12:50 PM
Some people just don't listen.