PDA

View Full Version : Tracy pulls a tracy/robby gordon....again!

Pages : [1] 2

Fio1
08-13-06, 05:42 PM
Man, how many more bone head moves is that cowboy fat boy going to pull? :rolleyes:
People talk about Dan Clarke making rookie mistakes, but what about this 13 year vet and his 'rookie mistakes'?:thumdown:
PT really belongs in the Busch series. :shakehead

RedLine
08-13-06, 05:49 PM
He's working hard to maintain his "Top 10 YouTube Vid" status. :shakehead

Willam
08-13-06, 05:52 PM
Well, he blames Sebastien. Confesses he hit him on purpose and the calls him out? He has to be out of the series. PERIOD.

Fio1
08-13-06, 05:56 PM
He has to be out of the series. PERIOD.

He will at the end of next year, when AJ out qualifies him every race and out finishes him as well. Heck, I don't think he'll last the year! :laugh:

PT is a world class fat punk, that belongs in the Busch series. Not the Cup series, but the Busch series. No, actually in ARCA! :p

Badger
08-13-06, 06:28 PM
Tracy needs to be sat down for a race. Forsyth must be questioning the wisdom in the contract he just gave Tracy.

Wally
08-13-06, 07:23 PM
whiney bags are knee deep today..... :cry: Last lap racing incident, get on with it..... :gomer:

:laugh:

L1P1
08-13-06, 07:29 PM
PT is a punk. But I think he made a conscious decision to be one two or three years ago. But Bourdais should have thought about how to try to pass Tracy (or whether to) a little more.

Was I the only one thinking "Your points total is good, you can't win, Tracy will look for any plausible excuse to take you out. Don't try it, Sebastian."?

In my opinion, SB played right into the hands of PT & AJ. Sleazy tactics? Maybe. But effective.

Spicoli
08-13-06, 07:35 PM
http://www.psistar.co.uk/images/stopwhining.jpg

L1P1
08-13-06, 07:48 PM
http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/dogwhisperer/images/home_cesar.jpg

TSST!

Insomniac
08-13-06, 08:18 PM
Was I the only one thinking "Your points total is good, you can't win, Tracy will look for any plausible excuse to take you out. Don't try it, Sebastian."?

Probably not. But it's an absurd thought.

Al Czervik
08-13-06, 09:03 PM
On the good side, it's getting play on ESPNews. Any pub is good pub!

gjc2
08-13-06, 09:12 PM
In my opinion, SB played right into the hands of PT & AJ. Sleazy tactics? Maybe. But effective.

After having AJ join the team midseason and then completely eclipse him I can't imagine that Paul would try to help AJ win a championship. PT did what he did for his own selfish interest.

TrueBrit
08-13-06, 09:34 PM
PT is a punk-ass loser....

That was the cheapest of cheap moves from the King of Cheap moves...

The only difference between him and Buttmacher is that on several occasions Buttmacher has been able to win without crashing into his opponents....

JT265
08-13-06, 09:40 PM
Haven't checked in a while, where was/is the righteous indignation on the more than one occasion when the gorf has used PT as a curb or a brake?

Last turn/ last lap, I would have done the same thing, although I will admit it was somewhat ambitious.

Chiphead_Dave
08-13-06, 09:41 PM
Ok bad move but it wasn't much different
than the pass Dan Clark put on Justin
to pass him.

In fact Justin left more room for Dan than SB did for PT.

Tivoed it and looked at it frame by frame.

PT just locked up the rear and lost it. The same thing
almost happened when he passed Mario in the same spot.

SB shouldn't have left the door open....like maybe
he was carrying to much speed as well and was heading wide....hmmm guess I will have to go back and look at it
again.

Face the facts. Given the chance to re-take a position in the last lap of a race some (maybe most) drivers would have tried it.

I will say that (at first) I was disapointed that PT and Neil Mickelwrite (SP) didn't bring him in. They new with 20ish
to go that they were going to have a problem. They had a relatively long conversation about it and PT's statement was.

1. I would rather run it out of gas than come in.
2. I hope if I run out of gas that I still get my #@$!ing bonus. (I don't know what this was refering to).

But as it went on it became obvious that they were not going to run out of fuel but that it would sputter it's way
through the corners I would have stayed out as well.

SB is as much of an ass in this situation as PT.
1. Crossing an active track at the finish.
2. Trying to push PT into a fight, the guy is on probation so starting a fight is like shooting a guy in the back IMHO.

PT is an ass because of what he said afterward but
he had a great drive up until that.

These 2 (PT and SB) have a long history of being somewhat
brain damaged around each other and it will continue.

But all this being said I am still a fan of both drivers, it made for a very dramatic end to a great race.
Sorry hate me if you want.

TrueBrit
08-13-06, 09:47 PM
Haven't checked in a while, where was/is the righteous indignation on the more than one occasion when the gorf has used PT as a curb or a brake?

Last turn/ last lap, I would have done the same thing, although I will admit it was somewhat ambitious.

Somewhat ambitious? You must be joking......In the same sense that Hiroshima was just a very large bomb?

Sea-Bass was clearly through by what, 800 yards? Fat-Ass dove in waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to deep and took SB out...

Piker move by the #1 piker in the league....

"Paging Mr. Tracy, Paging Mr. Tracy, your busch league ride is waiting..."

"Rubbing is racing" is only for those fellas that can't figure out how to turn right and use the pedal in the middle....

He needs to be parked. Permanently.

rabbit
08-13-06, 10:16 PM
Two races, two absolute bone-headed moves. That was pathetic.

Sure Sebastien could have settled for third, but why should he when he could clearly and cleanly pass PT. HE HAD HIM CLEARED BY MORE THAN A CAR LENGTH! I don't know how he could have given PT any more room. If he hadn't left the door open for PT and PT crashed them -- which he would have -- then people would say that Sebastien should have known better and given PT more room.

The fact is you can't be anywhere near PT on a racetrack and feel completely safe. And that's sad considering PT's experience. :thumdown:

Hard Driver
08-13-06, 10:24 PM
Tracy pulled a bonehead move at best, or a Schumacher attack seems possible. Either way, he was on probation for another bonehead move last week. If probation means anything, I don't know what else deserves progressing PAST probation more than taking out the Championship points leader trying to out brake the fastest car on the track from a 1/4 mile back.

Tracy needs to be sat down for a race and left on probation.

rabbit
08-13-06, 10:28 PM
http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/champcar/30910/#
Tracy's response was, in effect, you have to take into consideration who you're racing with.

"It's the last corner of the last lap and you're leading the championship by 40 points and you try a desperate move like that against a guy like me for two points?" he said. "I've got nothing to lose and he's got everything to lose. :shakehead Umm, Paul, your move was the desperation move, not his. It's ****ing racing, dude.

Dr. Corkski
08-13-06, 10:30 PM
Trying to push PT into a fight, the guy is on probation so starting a fight is like shooting a guy in the back IMHO.Tracy knows Bourdais is in a championship fight, so shouldn't he know better than to use him as his brakes? :gomer:

FanofMario
08-13-06, 10:43 PM
I agree it was a total bonehead move and I also agree that Seabass should have expected something at that point, but there is no way in hell Champcar can afford to sit PT. There is barely enough cars now on the track and PT is sure adding to the TV highlights.

Let's just call this incident a premeditated "racin' deal." :eek:

Wally
08-13-06, 10:59 PM
Good God you whiney bunch of wankers........ :cry: :cry:

Are you french or do you work at mcdonald's............ :laugh:

JT265
08-13-06, 11:02 PM
Somewhat ambitious? You must be joking......In the same sense that Hiroshima was just a very large bomb?

Sea-Bass was clearly through by what, 800 yards? Fat-Ass dove in waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to deep and took SB out...

Piker move by the #1 piker in the league....

"Paging Mr. Tracy, Paging Mr. Tracy, your busch league ride is waiting..."

"Rubbing is racing" is only for those fellas that can't figure out how to turn right and use the pedal in the middle....

He needs to be parked. Permanently.

So, most agree that Seb was a car length ahead, so by your measure that's 800 yards????? :eek:

Dunno what else you're measuring hoss, but you better re-evaluate your measuring stick. :laugh:

Strikes me as funny though that I don't remember the French dude being villified here on the numurous occasions he's pulled a bone-headed move.

Gotta say though, it beats hell out of the usual posts about street racing "parades" however.

rabbit
08-13-06, 11:02 PM
So far I haven't heard a single argument as to why PT shouldn't have his ass kicked for that move. I'm not a huge SeaBass fan, but I think Tracy has to be one of the most overrated drivers in the history of Champ Car racing.

rabbit
08-13-06, 11:04 PM
There was absolutely no way he was going to repass Sebastien.

None.

Chiphead_Dave
08-13-06, 11:05 PM
Tracy knows Bourdais is in a championship fight, so shouldn't he know better than to use him as his brakes? :gomer:

Touche.

Racing is racing but after the carbon is broken take it in private. Everyone runs after PT and starts shoving him around hoping he will start somthing so they can get him fined/probation/whatever .....eventually he is going to hit back for real and it may not be in the public eye.

A little story. One time in a soccer game I got a totally undeserved yellow card (only one I have ever gotten in 30+ years of playing). For the rest of the game one little pipsqueek fouled me every chance he could trying to get my goat and make me say or do somthing on the field.
He went so far as to elbow me in the gut and the groin.

I waited until we met in the parking lot then I gave him what he wanted/deserved when no one was looking.

Fio1
08-13-06, 11:06 PM

No but, we like French Fries! :laugh:

TrueBrit
08-13-06, 11:06 PM
So, most agree that Seb was a car length ahead, so by your measure that's 800 yards????? :eek:

Dunno what else you're measuring hoss, but you better re-evaluate your measuring stick. :laugh:

Strikes me as funny though that I don't remember the French dude being villified here on the numurous occasions he's pulled a bone-headed move.

Gotta say though, it beats hell out of the usual posts about street racing "parades" however.

800 yards was an exaggeration to emphasize that Sea Bass was well past the over-rated pudgy bastard from West Hill...

TrueBrit
08-13-06, 11:07 PM

Do you go to the same Elementery School as Spicoli... :shakehead

Bet you both criticise the driver of your short bus as well....

rabbit
08-13-06, 11:11 PM
...over-rated pudgy bastard from West Hill... :rofl:

Wally
08-13-06, 11:15 PM
Do you go to the same Elementery School as Spicoli... :shakehead

Bet you both criticise the driver of your short bus as well....

TB, much like kermit turn your back and walk away....... :laugh:

I am on my second pint and going for the third.......what will you have mate?

devilmaster
08-13-06, 11:20 PM
So far I haven't heard a single argument as to why PT shouldn't have his ass kicked for that move. I'm not a huge SeaBass fan, but I think Tracy has to be one of the most overrated drivers in the history of Champ Car racing.

here's one reason John. If you kick PT's ass, ya might as well kick every other driver's ass too.

It was a dumb bonzai pass by PT, plain and simple. He went in waaaaaay too hot, and took 2 cars out. EVERY driver out there has tried something like that. If you make it stick, you look like a genius. (a'la Zanardi - 'The Pass', Greg Moore on Zanardi at Rio)

If it doesn't - you look like a bonehead. Tags did it earlier in the race. Legge did it last race with Ranger. Crashy Dan did it to Tracy at Cleveland. Seabass did it to Tracy last year at Monterrey. MS's attempted takeout of JV in 97(?). Greg Moore's dumb Portland move.

If Tracy pulls the pass off, we have a drag race to the wire and everyone ooo's and ahhh's at a great racing finish. He didn't pull it off.

It was a racing deal. A dumb, stupid attempt at a pass, yes. But still a racing deal.

TrueBrit
08-13-06, 11:24 PM
TB, much like kermit turn your back and walk away....... :laugh:

I am on my second pint and going for the third.......what will you have mate?

Actually I am turning in after a fine evening sipping Mojito's with Mrs TB (with a few Young's St George's as chasers) but thanks for the offer.... :thumbup:

Dr. Corkski
08-13-06, 11:28 PM
Touche.

Racing is racing but after the carbon is broken take it in private. Everyone runs after PT and starts shoving him around hoping he will start somthing so they can get him fined/probation/whatever .....eventually he is going to hit back for real and it may not be in the public eye.

A little story. One time in a soccer game I got a totally undeserved yellow card (only one I have ever gotten in 30+ years of playing). For the rest of the game one little pipsqueek fouled me every chance he could trying to get my goat and make me say or do somthing on the field.

I waited until we met in the parking lot then I gave him what he wanted/deserved when no one was looking.If Tracy is worried about someone coming after him maybe he should have thought about that before giving Bourdais a reason to come after him. We can played this circular argument game all day if you are up for it.

Try harder at soccer. Either that, or you are lying about the one "underseved" yellow card in 30+ years. Picking a fight long after the game in the parking lot is a Tracyesqe douchbag move. Whatever happens on the field stays on the field. :thumdown:

Wally
08-13-06, 11:29 PM
Actually I am turning in after a fine evening sipping Mojito's with Mrs TB (with a few Young's St George's as chasers) but thanks for the offer.... :thumbup:

Yep, I knew you were running a might rich tonight......next times on me. :D

Chiphead_Dave
08-13-06, 11:50 PM
Try harder at soccer. Either that, or you are lying about the one "underseved" yellow card in 30+ years. Picking a fight long after the game in the parking lot is a Tracyesqe douchbag move. Whatever happens on the field stays on the field. :thumdown:

How is that Traceyesque. Seems like calling out afterwards is more of a Tag, SB thing to me.

Nope 1 yellow (total not just undeserved), 30+ years, still playing competative 3 outdoor and 2 indoor seasons a year. I am a very clean player. I don't like injuries and don't want anyone else to have one because of me.

Most yellows in the leagues I play on are for open mouth insert foot disease. I (usually) don't have it in public.

As for picking a fight with him, I didn't ... afterwards he came after me calling me out for being a "wimp" on the field...wanted me to know he was a "big" man and all that BS. I was just heading for my car.

Ruben Barrios
08-14-06, 12:10 AM
True_brit.... you should go to the PT forum... according to them Porky is not overrated, he is the second coming of the lord...

Dr. Corkski
08-14-06, 12:33 AM
How is that Traceyesque. Seems like calling out afterwards is more of a Tag, SB thing to me.

Nope 1 yellow (total not just undeserved), 30+ years, still playing competative 3 outdoor and 2 indoor seasons a year. I am a very clean player. I don't like injuries and don't want anyone else to have one because of me.

Most yellows in the leagues I play on are for open mouth insert foot disease. I (usually) don't have it in public.

As for picking a fight with him, I didn't ... afterwards he came after me calling me out for being a "wimp" on the field...wanted me to know he was a "big" man and all that BS. I was just heading for my car.If he came after you then he deserves a big fat suspension. Maybe you should have Zidaned him. :gomer:

Anyways, everything goes back to Tracy consitently making rookie mistakes. Trouble is he hasn't been a rookie for 200+ races.

grungex
08-14-06, 01:09 AM
800 yards was an exaggeration to emphasize that Sea Bass was well past the over-rated pudgy bastard from West Hill...
Seems you have an unhealthy fixation on Paul's weight. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

redmist
08-14-06, 01:10 AM
last corner, last lap. i'd have done the same thing. hell i'd probably try the same thing trying to get in line for the wendy's drive-thru at lunch time. ;)

Chiphead_Dave
08-14-06, 01:11 AM
Anyways, everything goes back to Tracy consitently making rookie mistakes. Trouble is he hasn't been a rookie for 200+ races.

All drivers make mistakes. PT is agressive and this makes it worse. Not to mention the fact that he has been around a long time and people have long memories when it comes to him.

Fio1
08-14-06, 01:26 AM
All drivers make mistakes. PT is agressive and this makes it worse. Not to mention the fact that he has been around a long time and people have long memories when it comes to him.

Because he makes the same mistakes over and over again. No change in 15 years! :rolleyes:

Fat boy won't be around too long. I don't see him finishing the 07 season. I'm sure Forsythe will get tired of having 1 guy win races, while the other one keeps crashing. He won't win a race this season, an dprobably won't win 1 next year as well. Go to ARCA PT, that is where you belong. Maybe, you'll be good enough for Busch in a couple of seasons. :p

Ruben Barrios
08-14-06, 02:27 AM
^^^^ This would be great but I doubt Forsythe will let him go....

racermike
08-14-06, 04:36 AM
I am gonna get slammed for backing up DD over on the CCF board.

PT apologists galore

He F'ed up, and should be suspended, period (and this comes from myself, who is still a PT fan, although its fading)

Dr. Corkski
08-14-06, 09:34 AM
I am gonna get slammed for backing up DD over on the CCF board.

PT apologists galore

He F'ed up, and should be suspended, period (and this comes from myself, who is still a PT fan, although its fading)It always get messy when the commas hit the fan. :gomer:

dando
08-14-06, 09:58 AM
http://www.improvresourcecenter.com/mb/images/smilies/popcorn.gif

Insomniac
08-14-06, 10:04 AM

It's a PT hating place. He was cool for a couple years because he and Vasser stuck by CART, but it's back to normal. PT can do no right and everyone else is his victim. People love to hate him, and he probably loves it. I was wondering why he was so quiet earlier in the season, glad he woke up. And I don't care who wrecks who as long as they're actually racing. I'll place the blame and be glad they're racing instaed of going in circles one after the other.

Spicoli
08-14-06, 10:09 AM
PT in da house. w000t!
http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/whacky084.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)

Insomniac
08-14-06, 10:12 AM

I'm not sure who would argue that? We all know it was his fault. PT makes moves like that all the time. This is nothing new to anyone. If it is, what have you been watching the last 10 years?

I personally don't want to se CCWS become more like F1 and they sanction every driver for causing an accident while racing. If everyone is scared to pas the racing will get more boring.

As someone else said, there's rarely any outrage when Sebastien takes out PT. If you're going to start sanctioning people for that, then they need to go back and put half the field on probation too. They've all gone in way too deep on pass they'd never pull off and punted someone. Bourdais went way wide, for all PT knew, SB missed his braking point too. (I'm not saying this happened)

Insomniac
08-14-06, 10:24 AM

Only 1 yellow card in 30 years? Wow. I got 4 yellows (2 for hard tackles, 1 for taking a guy down by his jersey preventing a one-on-one with the GK and 1 for moving the corner flag when asked not to when taking a corner kick) and 1 red (for fighting after an opposing player threw an elbow on the female on our team) in 3 years of playing in high school.

dando
08-14-06, 10:26 AM
It's a PT hating place. He was cool for a couple years because he and Vasser stuck by CART, but it's back to normal. PT can do no right and everyone else is his victim. People love to hate him, and he probably loves it. I was wondering why he was so quiet earlier in the season, glad he woke up. And I don't care who wrecks who as long as they're actually racing. I'll place the blame and be glad they're racing instaed of going in circles one after the other.
Good post. :thumbup:

-Kevin

Hard Driver
08-14-06, 10:50 AM
:thumbup: Champ Car advocate, loyalist and Champion. He also had a hell of a drive from last to 2nd. Let's face it, that was the best part of the race until the last lap.

:thumdown: Still pulls bonehead moves as veteran. Which makes me wonder how bonehead it really was. Or was Tracy taking one for the team.

Rubbing is racing Tracy is just laying the groundwork for NASCAR.

race chica
08-14-06, 11:54 AM
Video of tangle (http://youtube.com/watch?v=kkcMFUyEqLI)

YouTube has it posted as "ChampCar Fight Part Deux"

*sorry if someone already posted this

nrc
08-14-06, 12:07 PM
Video of tangle (http://youtube.com/watch?v=kkcMFUyEqLI)

YouTube has it posted as "ChampCar Fight Part Deux"

*sorry if someone already posted this

They need to trim it down to just the crash/fight if they want to make the front page. ;)

RacinM3
08-14-06, 12:28 PM
bleh...seen worse PT moves that didn't turn into 3 page threads here.

nrc
08-14-06, 12:42 PM
bleh...seen worse PT moves that didn't turn into 3 page threads here.

Clearly we need some make-up threads. :)

RichK
08-14-06, 01:17 PM
I agree with JT. I would've tried the same thing with that much real estate available on the last turn of the last lap. IMO, SB was an idiot for trying to turn in that early - especially after he gave up the inside of the turn.

Still PT's fault, but SB's fault for not playing it safe.

extramundane
08-14-06, 01:30 PM
Still PT's fault, but SB's fault for not playing it safe.

I agree. PT's a bonehead for trying it, SB's a bonehead for not expecting it and Bruno's a bonehead...well, just because.

:speedydanmania: :gomer:

RacinM3
08-14-06, 01:52 PM
Man, the more I look at that replay, the less I think it was as boneheaded as some here seem to. SB was a car length ahead? Not at the turn in he wasn't. Tracy was nearly alongside.

SB left a hole big enough to drive a semi through, regardless of whether Tracy could actually pull it off is irrelevant.

The point is, any racer is going to go for that hole.

SB should have either protected the position, or turned in later to allow Tracy to slide through, controlled or not. He's the one with the points on the line, not Tracy.

I wouldn't be interested in watching a racing series where the drivers don't go for that move.

Compared to the Tagliani/Tracy incident, this one isn't even CLOSE to being in the same league.

Ankf00
08-14-06, 01:55 PM
I love how with every dumbass mistake on fatf***'s part, there's always a stipulation & disclaimer laying blame at the feet of the innocent party. Well there was too little room, well there was too much room, well it was almost a clean move, well he shouldn't have been there then...

I also enjoy the whining about whiners & name calling, yet PT's net-posse consistently refers to Bourdais with names and then proceeds to whine non-stop when Bourdais pulls off an idiotic move and PT's the victim. Pot meet Kettle, now Pot kindly stfu and drop the "we're so oppressed" routine. :gomer: Perhaps if Bourdais was pulling dumbass stunts with 1/2 the regularity of fatf*** then there'd be more outrage about him.

RacinM3
08-14-06, 02:02 PM
OK, Ank, if you'd enjoy racing where nobody tries anything and everyone just gets in line, have at it.

I'm no PT apologist, I could care less about him. I roasted him after the Tagliani deal.

Just calling it like I see it.

If you've ever been in the situation PT was in, right then, with a split second to make that decision, maybe you'd understand it a bit more. Wrong decision? Maybe. Maybe 50/50 chance of pulling it off. 50% is pretty good odds in that situation.

cameraman
08-14-06, 02:06 PM
SB was a car length ahead? Not at the turn in he wasn't. Tracy was nearly alongside.

That happens when the trailing driver neglects to brake for the turn...

If Bourdais had not left the inside wide open and had rather sharply closed the door on Tracy, wouldn't that have been considered blocking? We would have a hundred post thread about the damn blocking frenchman instead :laugh:

I was a stupid botched passing attempt on Tracy's part, same thing he has been doing for the last 15 years.

RacinM3
08-14-06, 02:16 PM
If Bourdais had not left the inside wide open and had rather sharply closed the door on Tracy, wouldn't that have been considered blocking? We would have a hundred post thread about the damn blocking frenchman instead :laugh:

How would that be blocking? Get around the guy, move left to protect the inside line. One move. Completely legal.

Looks like I'm the only one who didn't see it that way, so I'll let you guys have your thread back.

racer2c
08-14-06, 02:23 PM
Man, the more I look at that replay, the less I think it was as boneheaded as some here seem to. SB was a car length ahead? Not at the turn in he wasn't. Tracy was nearly alongside.

SB left a hole big enough to drive a semi through, regardless of whether Tracy could actually pull it off is irrelevant.

The point is, any racer is going to go for that hole.

SB should have either protected the position, or turned in later to allow Tracy to slide through, controlled or not. He's the one with the points on the line, not Tracy.

I wouldn't be interested in watching a racing series where the drivers don't go for that move.

Compared to the Tagliani/Tracy incident, this one isn't even CLOSE to being in the same league.

I agree. Good post. :thumbup:

Remove PT from that race and you removed 90% of the excitement.

I don't see any of the PT haters in this thread mention his drive through the field. Blind hate is funny. :)

grungex
08-14-06, 02:24 PM
:thumbup:

Dr. Corkski
08-14-06, 02:26 PM
Boudais' mistake was assuming Tracy is a competent racer.

Entering the braking zone:
http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/2445/paultracysuckssu2.jpg

Ankf00
08-14-06, 02:27 PM
OK, Ank, if you'd enjoy racing where nobody tries anything and everyone just gets in line, have at it.

I'm no PT apologist, I could care less about him. I roasted him after the Tagliani deal.

Just calling it like I see it.

If you've ever been in the situation PT was in, right then, with a split second to make that decision, maybe you'd understand it a bit more. Wrong decision? Maybe. Maybe 50/50 chance of pulling it off. 50% is pretty good odds in that situation.
honestly, I don't care. Couldn't care less about fatf***, don't care for the frenchman after his antics & attitude the past couple of years. They're drivers, if they do well & do it w/ class, huzzah. If they act like tools, screw 'em.

But I have absolute 0 sympathy for that repeat offender. Every week it's a new excuse. Every driver makes mistakes, bone-headed ones even. However, all PT does successfully these days is make mistakes. Any other driver short of Clarke trying that I would have no problem with. But fatf*** is not only on probation (meaning reduce the risks you take, yes it may mean weak racing on his part but he's the only one who put himself into that position and has no one to blame but himself) but does this **** all the time.

And every time there's a new excuse...

cameraman
08-14-06, 02:27 PM
No, I fully agree that SeaBass left the door wide open. But I also think PT screwed up the pass. You can't blame Bourdais for PT overcooking it going into the corner and locking up the brakes.

grungex
08-14-06, 02:28 PM
Just curious, how much do you weigh? :rolleyes:

Ankf00
08-14-06, 02:30 PM
why do the insults for your driver seem to bother you so much but not when its other drivers? :rolleyes:

it's a racing board, he's fair game. :gomer:

dando
08-14-06, 02:31 PM
f00boy might weigh 120 soaking wet. Think a brown Danica. :) :p :D

-Kevin

Dr. Corkski
08-14-06, 02:32 PM
why do the insults for your driver seem to bother you so much but not when its other drivers? :rolleyes:

it's a racing board, he's fair game. :gomer:For someone who likes to complain about N/H whining he sure whines a lot. :gomer:

oddlycalm
08-14-06, 02:32 PM

I wouldn't be interested in watching a racing series where the drivers don't go for that move. Agreed on both points. Unless you had a dog in the fight that last corner dustup was just part of the race, DD's idiotic exclamations and babbling aside.

oc

Dr. Corkski
08-14-06, 02:33 PM
f00boy might weigh 120 soaking wet. Think a brown Danica. :) :p :D

-KevinAnk's got bigger manboobs. :gomer:

Insomniac
08-14-06, 02:42 PM
I love how with every dumbass mistake on fatf***'s part, there's always a stipulation & disclaimer laying blame at the feet of the innocent party. Well there was too little room, well there was too much room, well it was almost a clean move, well he shouldn't have been there then...

I also enjoy the whining about whiners & name calling, yet PT's net-posse consistently refers to Bourdais with names and then proceeds to whine non-stop when Bourdais pulls off an idiotic move and PT's the victim. Pot meet Kettle, now Pot kindly stfu and drop the "we're so oppressed" routine. :gomer: Perhaps if Bourdais was pulling dumbass stunts with 1/2 the regularity of fatf*** then there'd be more outrage about him.

Perhaps it's because no one has anything to say in their defense. I'm sure people here can look at it from their perspective and some rationalization/reasons can be made, but no one bothers. Face it, PT is polarizing, most either love him or hate him. Most incodents don't get threads ripping into the driver. I didn't see a stupid Katherine thread last week. No stupid Tags thread this week.

Spicoli
08-14-06, 02:43 PM
Ank's got bigger manboobs. :gomer:

ank has boobage of a 12 year old Vietnamese boy. :cry:

Ankf00
08-14-06, 02:51 PM
I didn't see a stupid Katherine thread last week. No stupid Tags thread this week.

I haven't seen either of them win a championship let alone more than one race. Neither of them are purported to be "great drivers," and neither of them took out the series champion & points leader

RacinM3
08-14-06, 02:55 PM
You can't blame Bourdais for PT overcooking it going into the corner and locking up the brakes.

I don't "blame" him for it. I'm only saying it wasn't exactly unforseeable.

RacinM3
08-14-06, 03:01 PM
Haha...I sent this video link to a few drivers whom I respect to get their thoughts....although it speaks to both sides of the argument, I though this was one of the funnier responses....

Bourdais gave him room - the inside line was open for Tracy but Tracy braked too late, had a hair too much rear brake bias, the rear came out a bit but was quickly caught but because he braked so late it was all over.

Bourdais could not have known to avoid Tracy's slide/fu.

I don't think Tracy did it on purpose ***05 Chevrolet WC GT - style***

Tracy knew he f****d up and has already agreed to provide expert BJs to Bourdais and his entire team. CHAMP officials will ask for the same service prior to letting Tracy run the next race. He better get to work!

Here's a response from another driver many of you might have heard of but he probably wouldn't appreciate me posting his name here:

I would have gone for it as well..........it was there..........just a
matter of could it be done.......

grungex
08-14-06, 03:06 PM

it's a racing board, he's fair game. :gomer:
And calling him fatf**** every other sentence makes you look like an utter ass. But go ahead, knock yourself out.

extramundane
08-14-06, 03:15 PM
And calling him fatf**** every other sentence makes you look like an utter ass. But go ahead, knock yourself out.

By arguing on Teh Internets, we all look like asses. It's just a matter of degree.

dando
08-14-06, 03:18 PM
By arguing on Teh Internets, we all look like asses. It's just a matter of degree.
It's just one step above arguing with the TeeVee. I'm guilty of both. ;)

-Kevin

Dr. Corkski
08-14-06, 03:25 PM
You two are such asses. :gomer:

:p

Ankf00
08-14-06, 03:31 PM
I'm sure your mother told you this, but it's really quite unhealthy to have such a strong sexual obsession with a celebrity like fatf***.

:)

p.s. It's 2:32pm and OU still sucks.

devilmaster
08-14-06, 03:54 PM
ank has boobage of a 12 year old Vietnamese boy. :cry:

well, next time don't invite him to be your ski bunny. :p ;)

Ankf00
08-14-06, 03:56 PM
well, next time don't invite him to be your ski bunny. :p ;)
Well, if you want to get technical, I invited him. :gomer:

That and he was too drunk & passed out to know what my boobies look like, and I am still holding onto the video that proves it ;) (now accepting bids.)

devilmaster
08-14-06, 03:58 PM
That and he was too drunk & passed out to know what my boobies look like, and I am still holding onto the video that proves it ;) (now accepting bids.)

A video of Spicoli drunk.

That's your big thing? you think you're going to make big money on that? Everyone's seen it already. Why do we need video?

j/k spicoli ;)

Dr. Corkski
08-14-06, 04:06 PM
Well, if you want to get technical, I invited him. :gomer:

That and he was too drunk & passed out to know what my boobies look like, and I am still holding onto the video that proves it ;) (now accepting bids.)I bid a Rhett Bomar jersey. :gomer:

Looky who's being a hypocrite here:

http://www.mikescomputersllc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=104076&highlight=#104076

Ankf00
08-14-06, 04:13 PM
A video of Spicoli drunk.

That's your big thing? you think you're going to make big money on that? Everyone's seen it already. Why do we need video?

you know how when you were 18 and one of your friends passed out you pulled out a marker and wrote things all over him?

it's kinda like that... only different... :)

Insomniac
08-14-06, 04:35 PM
I haven't seen either of them win a championship let alone more than one race. Neither of them are purported to be "great drivers," and neither of them took out the series champion & points leader

Taken out of context Ank. My point was, people don't care enough to start a thread or rip into them for the same stuff. For some reason, PT really gets people fired up.

grungex
08-14-06, 04:36 PM
I'm sure your mother told you this, but it's really quite unhealthy to have such a strong sexual obsession with a celebrity like fatf***.
Seems to me you have the obsession, perhaps your pet name for him speaks to a deeper desire on your part? It's okay, we understand, so you can stop the pretense.

Spicoli
08-14-06, 04:36 PM
there is no bideo.

In Ankworld:

2 beers = shitfaced. :gomer:

edit: I was in Colorado before you were a twinkle in yur pappy's eye. :p so, technically, you just invited yurself.

Ankf00
08-14-06, 04:42 PM
Taken out of context Ank. My point was, people don't care enough to start a thread or rip into them for the same stuff. For some reason, PT really gets people fired up.
nothing's out of context, if Seb or AJ or Wilson had as many incidents as PT and with the same frequency there'd be the same backlash which would in turn instigate their respective fanboys

Ankf00
08-14-06, 04:42 PM
Seems to me you have the obsession, perhaps your pet name for him speaks to a deeper desire on your part? It's okay, we understand, so you can stop the pretense.
yea, that's why I'm on 3 different forums bitching about it. :laugh:

oh wait, nevermind, that's you. :gomer:

grungex
08-14-06, 04:43 PM
Oh, lovely, now you're stalking me? :rolleyes:

Ankf00
08-14-06, 04:44 PM
there is no bideo.

In Ankworld:

2 beers = shitfaced. :gomer:

edit: I was in Colorado before you were a twinkle in yur pappy's eye. :p so, technically, you just invited yurself.

more like 8 beers and half a bottle of rumplemints, but considering all that I can understand why your memory is a bit faded :)

again: accepting all bids :)

Ankf00
08-14-06, 04:45 PM
Oh, lovely, now you're stalking me? :rolleyes:
well, it's other ppl posting links mocking you, but you can call it what you want :)

Hurling Frootmig
08-14-06, 04:50 PM
Here's how I see it.

Paul doesn't like SB at all. He had the perfect opportunity to punt him and help his teammate. Easy math for Paul. Nothing would make Paul happier than helping SB loose the championship.

Say what you will about Paul but I remember being on the pit wall next to Michael Andretti and all he wanted to know was what Paul was doing. The same with Montoya.

grungex
08-14-06, 04:51 PM
Wow, beat up by a Doc Austin wanna-be and a guy with a fetish for overweight men. I'm deeply hurt.

Dr. Corkski
08-14-06, 04:53 PM
:cry: