PDA

View Full Version : Jerk Bengal's Fan Hotline

Wheel-Nut
08-08-06, 03:33 PM
They better hire more operators! (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/football/nfl/08/08/bc.fbn.bengals.unrulyfa.ap/index.html?cnn=yes)

dando
08-08-06, 03:49 PM
Great! So next time I can report the skank Browns fan that rubbed her middle finger on her tongue to Bengals fans as she left the stadium last fall. :saywhat: :shakehead Of course we all chided her better half that unfortunately he has to go home with her. :gomer:

"You don't live in Cleveland, you live in Cincinnati!" -- Sam Wyche

:D

-Kevin

Sean O'Gorman
08-08-06, 06:57 PM
They better hire more operators! (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/football/nfl/08/08/bc.fbn.bengals.unrulyfa.ap/index.html?cnn=yes)

I think they need to add a second number for when Bengals players are seen committing a crime. :gomer:

dando
08-08-06, 07:26 PM
I think they need to add a second number for when Bengals players are seen committing a crime. :gomer:
Look! SOG make a funny. haha! :p

Pot calling the kettle black, bud...Willie Green, Rueben Droughns, Gerard Warren, Winslow, Jr., etc. have all had run ins the past season +. :gomer:

-Kevin

Sean O'Gorman
08-08-06, 07:55 PM
I'm not a Browns fan, dumbass. :gomer: :gomer:

Stu
08-08-06, 07:57 PM
Look! SOG make a funny. haha! :p

Pot calling the kettle black, bud...Willie Green, Rueben Droughns, Gerard Warren, Winslow, Jr., etc. have all had run ins the past season +. :gomer:

-Kevin

Gerard Warren isn't on the Browns anymore.

What did Kellen Winslow Jr do? Are you stating he's as bad of a criminal as all the Bengals players who have been arrested just because he was riding his motorcylce too fast in a parking lot?

dando
08-08-06, 08:00 PM
dumbass. :gomer:
Pot calling the kettle black.... :gomer: :p ;)

As a fan of the Bengals, I'm plenty embarassed by the bonehead mistakes (as I have been by the Buckeye boners). I just hate peeps living in glass houses throwing stones.

-Kevin

Sean O'Gorman
08-08-06, 08:08 PM
See, since I don't have a favorite football team, I can just follow the Corksi method and throw stones all day and not care that all my windows are broken. :D

rabbit
08-08-06, 08:31 PM
See, since I don't have a favorite football team, I can just follow the Corksi method and throw stones all day and not care that all my windows are broken. :D
:rofl:

dando
08-08-06, 08:43 PM
Damn! SOG makes a funny, part deux. :gomer: ;)

-Kevin

nrc
08-08-06, 08:49 PM
The likely target of this is opposing fans who buy through ticket brokers. They don't have to care about their seat license or sitting next to the same season ticket holders next week. Now those brokers are at risk of eventually losing their seat licenses and those seats can be resold to real fans. :thumbup:

Stu
08-08-06, 09:23 PM

Kinda like how Dando randomly picks favorite baseball teams? ;)

Sean O'Gorman
08-08-06, 09:25 PM
The likely target of this is opposing fans who buy through ticket brokers. They don't have to care about their seat license or sitting next to the same season ticket holders next week. Now those brokers are at risk of eventually losing their seat licenses and those seats can be resold to real fans. :thumbup:

Hey, those opposing team's fans got your team through the 90s!!

dando
08-08-06, 09:39 PM
Kinda like how Dando randomly picks favorite baseball teams? ;)
Sorry. Guess again, Corky, Jr. :gomer:

Dawdgers fan always (that means since ~1974, homey), Tribe follower second, could care less about any other team...except whoever plays against the Yanks, Gints, and Bravos. :)

-Kevin

dando
08-08-06, 09:40 PM
:D

-Kevin

dando
08-08-06, 11:36 PM
Gerard Warren isn't on the Browns anymore.

Really?!!!11111! News flash to me. :eek: Is he a Brownco, too? :gomer: :p

Jr. is guilty of being an idiot...perhaps worse than Steinbach., et al. Go figger. YMMV. :gomer:

-Kevin

Wheel-Nut
08-09-06, 09:33 AM
I'm not a Browns fan, dumbass. :gomer: :gomer:

me either . . . .

http://media3.steelers.com/MediaContent/2006/07/29/08/01-216_66231.jpg