PDA

View Full Version : It's Official -- JV is out for the rest of the season

Audi_A4
08-07-06, 09:53 AM
http://www.itv-f1.com/News_Article.aspx?PO_ID=36979

makes me want to sell my BMW but of course I wont cause its a fun car to drive :gomer:

racer2c
08-07-06, 10:09 AM
That should be the end of his F1 career. Quite an underwhelming end at that.

I guess now he'll head over to southern US to battle Johnny Montoya. :gomer:

As much as I have defended JV in the past, I think it's time to hang up the helmet. I seriously hope a return to Champ Car rumors do not surface. I'd hate to see a young hotshoe lose a ride to an aging F1 ex-champ/washout.

Spicoli
08-07-06, 10:11 AM
As long as Pollock is in charge, he will drive for $$$. Jack is stupid, Pollock is all about the $$$.

JV to BGN?! :saywhat:

:cry:

just watch. (maybe ARCA first to learn the language) :rofl:

Dr. Corkski
08-07-06, 11:18 AM
It rained in Hungary because god weas crying since he knew Jesus Villeneuve was done. :gomer:

Easy
08-07-06, 01:00 PM
I knew he could find a new and exciting way to get fired. Take that Monty!

Dirty Sanchez
08-07-06, 01:01 PM
It rained in Hungary because god weas crying since he knew Jesus Villeneuve was done. :gomer:
:laugh:

Insomniac
08-07-06, 02:45 PM
That should be the end of his F1 career. Quite an underwhelming end at that.

I guess now he'll head over to southern US to battle Johnny Montoya. :gomer:

As much as I have defended JV in the past, I think it's time to hang up the helmet. I seriously hope a return to Champ Car rumors do not surface. I'd hate to see a young hotshoe lose a ride to an aging F1 ex-champ/washout.

I disagree. I hope he does come back to ChampCar. Names would only help the series IMO.

racer2c
08-07-06, 03:49 PM
I disagree. I hope he does come back to ChampCar. Names would only help the series IMO.

True! JV along with Hienz Harold, Eddie Irvine, Jan Magnassun and Mika Salo would be a blast! Champ Car could have a new slogan "When You're Done in F1!".

:gomer: :)

Easy
08-08-06, 02:34 PM

He has said he would not go to Champ Car or IRL.

Insomniac
08-08-06, 03:03 PM
True! JV along with Hienz Harold, Eddie Irvine, Jan Magnassun and Mika Salo would be a blast! Champ Car could have a new slogan "When You're Done in F1!".

:gomer: :)

Whatever it takes to grow the series. :)