PDA

View Full Version : Did anybody tape the Hungary race?

Lizzerd
08-07-06, 12:21 AM
I've been out of touch with technology for three days and, until I got to my destination, remembered that I didn't set up my machine to tape it.

I will gladly pay you whatever it takes for a VHS or CD of this race, and return it if necessary. Please do a race fan a favor here if you can, okay? :D

Cam
08-07-06, 05:14 AM
I've been out of touch with technology for three days and, until I got to my destination, remembered that I didn't set up my machine to tape it.

I will gladly pay you whatever it takes for a VHS or CD of this race, and return it if necessary. Please do a race fan a favor here if you can, okay? :D

I will get it for ya.... :gomer:

racer2c
08-07-06, 10:10 AM
One of the best races I've seen in years from any series.

DagoFast
08-07-06, 11:28 AM
When you get to watch it, make sure you replay Fisi's pass of the chin in slo-mo. Watch the chins hands. It's Earnardt-iffic!

RichK
08-07-06, 11:35 AM
When you get to watch it, make sure you replay Fisi's pass of the chin in slo-mo. Watch the chins hands. It's Earnardt-iffic!

I'm glad someone else saw what I did. I was surprised that Hobbs didn't say something. That car did not lose front grip; Schu tried to spin out Fisi. It was as blatant as the Monaco qualifying lap, IMO.

:thumdown:

TrueBrit
08-07-06, 12:00 PM
The Chin's dirty, cheating, chopping style was on full display for everyone to see yesterday.... :rolleyes:

I don't care if he wins 15 WDCs he will ALWAYS be a pointy-chinned, dirty, cheating, chopping bastard who reverts to thuggish and outright dangerous driving when he doesn't have the stuff to win it fairly.... :thumdown:

cameraman
08-07-06, 12:01 PM
Even better. Watch Alonso's hands as he laps Mikey. Alonso either waved good bye or flipped him off, it was too long a shot to tell which it was. :rofl:

Ozarkian
08-07-06, 12:45 PM
Even better. Watch Alonso's hands as he laps Mikey. Alonso either waved good bye or flipped him off, it was too long a shot to tell which it was. :rofl:

Saw that, too. Maybe a little payback for Schu's wave on the front straight at Indy?

indyfan31
08-07-06, 03:35 PM
I saw that too (and was surprised the commentators didn't), it seemed less like an F-you and more like a "SeeYa!" kinda wave. Very funny.

Hard Driver
08-09-06, 02:02 AM
Lizzard, if you still need it, PM me.

Lizzerd
08-09-06, 12:36 PM
Lizzard, if you still need it, PM me.

Thanks, but Cam set me up.

Thanks, Cam!