Turbodog
08-06-06, 01:53 PM
Talk about being bitter :gomer:

theunions
08-06-06, 02:23 PM
Good for him.

spinner26
08-06-06, 04:16 PM
He's got some of the longest teeth I've ever seen on T.V.

dando
08-06-06, 04:19 PM
He's got some of the longest teeth I've ever seen on T.V.
Mr. Ed. :gomer: :)

-Kevin

TKGAngel
08-06-06, 06:28 PM
Based on the ESPN Mag cover from a few months ago, he's got a nice 6-pack too. :thumbup:

NismoZ
08-06-06, 08:23 PM
Yep, Carl and Jimmy Spencer have been working on their abs...just in different ways.

Lizzerd
08-06-06, 10:29 PM
Talk about being bitter :gomer:

I hate starts of threads like this...

What's this about? I didn't see it.

TKGAngel
08-07-06, 08:09 AM
He called Tony Stewart a moron for not ever learning from his mistakes. Basically, Tony can put on 'oh, gee, I won't never hit anyone again,' repentent act for the NASCAR officials and then go out on the track and shove everyone out of the way.

Stu
08-07-06, 09:32 AM

Its even better when the subject heading is nothing but a driver's name.

stroker
08-07-06, 09:39 AM

If the headline is anything NASCAR related you can just skip it.

Works for me, anyway.

:D

Accipiter
08-07-06, 11:03 AM
Carl has a point. What is this, the 5th or 6th time Tony has said he is going to change his ways? And who can forget Daytona this year where he decided he was going to be Mr. Saftey and council all the other drivers on proper driving etiquite, because it's dangerous out there, and derivers are going to get killed. Then in the race, he intentionally body-slammed Matt Kenseth's car on the back stretch. :rolleyes:

BTW, Carl is a very funny guy in person. At the NHIS race last month, he had an autograph session at his merchandise trailer. A limited number of tickets were given away early in the morning, but he was wearing a headset microphone taking questions from the crowd. Very amusing.

Spicoli
08-07-06, 11:05 AM
NAStard.

We need a goober smiley.