PDA

View Full Version : w0000t!

Spicoli
08-06-06, 09:55 AM
Finally, after 23,671 GP starts, Jenson gets a W.

http://images.scotsman.com/2005/10/27/2710buttonb.jpg

shoemaker. :rofl: nice moves on PdlR you chinny dick.

no jarnomania. looked like downtown Bagdad. :p

no love for Fred

Opposite Lock
08-06-06, 09:59 AM
Wow - that was an incredible race!

emjaya
08-06-06, 10:02 AM
113 starts, but who counting. :D
A win from 14th on the grid, well done. :thumbup:

Webbers season is going as well as ever. :rolleyes:

Spicoli
08-06-06, 10:06 AM
good day for Pedro as well. I think it is his first podium and he's 35. :)

Cam
08-06-06, 10:10 AM
This should be a fun interview room. :)

EDwardo
08-06-06, 10:40 AM
Kimi scores another bonehead trophy.

nissan gtp
08-06-06, 11:04 AM
Kimi scores another bonehead trophy.

no kidding, that was a very stupid thing to do :thumdown:

Insomniac
08-06-06, 11:21 AM
Did MS have a real problem, was he parked by the stweards or did Ferrari park him because they knew the tires would fail post race inspection?

Quite the race. Especially how the champinship swung both ways and in the end stayed exactly the same, except now, Alonso just needs to finish second every race to win it.

Michelin laid a beating down on Bridgestone in the wet. How in the world did they manage to all start out with no incidents? :)

EDwardo
08-06-06, 11:51 AM
The outside pass Fred made on the Chin was brilliant. And would have been impossible on a dry track.

RTKar
08-06-06, 01:16 PM
Jensen finally get's the girl..... :p

some irony in the fact Hungary, a traditionally blah race, puts on what will probably be the best of the year. Rain has a way of doing that, 3 X'ing the tire possibilities and each teams strategies...love seeing the cars so loose, backends kicking out and drivers trying to catch it. If you didn't wake up for this one, I hope you at least taped it.

Insomniac
08-06-06, 02:49 PM
Massa (to P7) and MS (to P8) move up with the Kubica disqualification.

http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/formulaone/30420/

extramundane
08-06-06, 03:43 PM
Prior to the DQ, I was about to declare KUBICAMANIA! for the rest of the season.

'Course, Jesus Villeneuve would have lapped the field 17 times in the same car today. :gomer:

Spicoli
08-06-06, 03:59 PM
Prior to the DQ, I was about to declare KUBICAMANIA! for the rest of the season.

'Course, Jesus Villeneuve would have lapped the field 17 times in the same car today. :gomer:

:rofl:

oddlycalm
08-06-06, 06:04 PM
The first few laps today showed why the top drivers are the top drivers. Alonso and Schumacher started mid-field and by the end of lap 4 they had move past an astonishing number of drivers, most on lap 1.

Too bad for Kubica. Getting a DQ because the car was light due to tire wear. Go figure.

oc

spinner26
08-06-06, 07:40 PM
So, WTF! Kubiac has a great race and is dq'd b/c of light weight, yet shuy gets to quit the race to avoid inspection and is GIVEN a fricken point? NO WAY! :flame:

Cam
08-06-06, 08:08 PM
So, WTF! Kubiac has a great race and is dq'd b/c of light weight, yet shuy gets to quit the race to avoid inspection and is GIVEN a fricken point? NO WAY! :flame:

Welcome to the world of red, :shakehead

The Doctor
08-06-06, 08:31 PM
Yes, I'm sure MS retired out of fourth place just to avoid post-race scrutineering . What brilliant strategery on the part of Ferrari! :rolleyes:

ilferrari
08-07-06, 01:49 PM
In Raikkonen's defence I would say that the Red Bull slowed unusually on the racing line.

Schumacher was trying to resist the irresistable in the closing laps and threw away 5 points. Pretty poor racecraft from the most successful driver of all time.

Insomniac
08-07-06, 02:40 PM
In Raikkonen's defence I would say that the Red Bull slowed unusually on the racing line.

Schumacher was trying to resist the irresistable in the closing laps and threw away 5 points. Pretty poor racecraft from the most successful driver of all time.

It didn't even seem like Kimi reacted to Klien. He just drove right into/over him.

Where would've MS finished if he had switched to slicks like everyone else? P5? P6?

oddlycalm
08-07-06, 02:50 PM
Schumacher was trying to resist the irresistable in the closing laps and threw away 5 points. Pretty poor racecraft from the most successful driver of all time. Alonso's not the only one feeling the pressure.

oc

eiregosod
08-08-06, 03:08 PM

Schumi (mis)calculated that Heidfeld would just get in line (not everyone is ralf Schumacher :p ), how wrong could he have been. :laugh:

Most impressed with Alonso out there, pity he had a driveshaft problem (i assume his driveshaft caused him to lose 3 secs on one lap)

6 years and few GPS later, the great English hype finally delivers a race win.

Dirty Sanchez
08-08-06, 03:16 PM
6 years and few GPS later, the great English hype finally delivers a race win.yep. 10 races sooner than his thoroughly vanquished teammate. and in a less competitive car.

great performance :thumbup:

eiregosod
08-09-06, 07:34 AM
yep. 10 races sooner than his thoroughly vanquished teammate. and in a less competitive car.

great performance :thumbup:

his thoroughly vanquished team-mate finished 2nd at Monaco 1997 in the first year of Stewart GP racing. The Stewart GP car <<<<<< Honda motor company.

TrueBrit
08-09-06, 09:17 AM
his thoroughly vanquished team-mate finished 2nd at Monaco 1997 in the first year of Stewart GP racing. The Stewart GP car <<<<<< Honda motor company.

Stewart GP was FORD not Honda.....And Johnny Herbert WON the first race for Stewart GP beating his (and Jenson's) thoroughly vanquished team-mate.... ;)

Indy
08-17-06, 12:45 AM
Great, great race. Even Jenson got lucky. :laugh: