PDA

View Full Version : Montreal Inner Circle Dinner

wood-eye
08-03-06, 10:05 PM
Champ Car Inner Circle Fan Club Members 2006 Montreal GP Dinner

You are cordially invited to attend the Montreal CCIC Dinner for CCIC members and their guests. Non members are also invited and are also encouraged to become members.
(Membership is free so contact me for details if you are not a member)

Enjoy the race with friends, fans, family and special guests.
Dinner will consist of a Chinese Buffet with a wide variety of different options.

Date: Saturday, August 26, 2006
Time: Arrival anytime after 6:30 pm Buffet to begin at 6:50 pm
Price: $15.00 Canadian per person

Cash at the door
Drinks will not be included.
You may use a credit card to pay for your drinks
(Tax & Gratuity included)

Scheduled Guest Speakers for this event will be:

Neil Micklewright Forsythe VP of Operations
Eric Zeto Forsythe Chief Engineer car #3

Kim Foo Restaurant
990, rue Saint-Antoine Ouest,
Montréal, QC
H3C 1A7

The Restaurant is conveniently located right in the heart of downtown Montreal. Subway access is available as well as parking for those wishing to drive to the event.
Detailed directions to the restaurant will be included in your confirmation email.
Please RSVP no later than Monday August 21st, 2006
There are 2 options for confirmation to the event: You can either send me a confirmation email with your name and the number of people arriving with you to this address ccic@talontire.com Or you can fax me a quick note with your name and a number where I can reach you to confirm you will attend the event. (fax) 514-337-8857

We have a maximum occupancy that we can accommodate and your RSVP will guarantee your spot! Once you register, we plan on you attending. Your name will be on the guest list when you arrive. Last minute changes can be accommodated, but please let me know ASAP
ccic@talontire.com
John Lespoir Jr.
(cell) 514-712-7575
(fax) 514-337-8857
CCIC Montreal Coordinator

wood-eye
08-07-06, 10:26 PM