PDA

View Full Version : Whoa! Chat with RM live RIGHT NOW!

Spicoli
08-03-06, 01:33 PM
Whoa!

http://www.speedtv.com/chat/chattool.php?chat_id=37

Spicoli
08-03-06, 01:46 PM
Spicoli, Haterville: How is the merger coming along?
Robin Miller:
If it happens by 2008 it would be a minor miracle, despite what you were told by The Indianapolis Star a few weeks ago.

:p

Spicoli
08-03-06, 01:48 PM
'ruben, detroit: i spoke to rick mears, he said that kk wanted 1/2 the speedway in a merger deal, and that is why it hasn't happened yet. tru?
Robin Miller:
Never heard that one but I do know that Tony and Kalkhoven went back and forth about 51/49 or 50/50 ownership of the combined series. It hasn't happened yet because there's two engine manufacturers, two chassismanufacturers, two philosophies and two rich men who really don't need it do they?

:saywhat:

Spicoli
08-03-06, 02:08 PM
Skaven!

lAndy, Eagle: This is great. You rock Robin. What do you think the 2007 CCWS car count will be?
Robin Miller:
thanks for participating and caring. I hope it's 22 but probably be more like 20.

:cool:

dando
08-03-06, 02:11 PM
^^^ Dickhead beat me to it. :gomer:

-Kevin

skaven
08-03-06, 02:13 PM
Cool to "chat" with Robin :thumbup:

... but I'm a little disappointed that he thinks the car count will be at 20 next year. :(

I guess that's better than what we have now though.

skaven
08-03-06, 02:16 PM
Ron B, Buffalo Grove, IL:
Is there any chance we will see any Champ Car teams at Indy in 2007?

Robin Miller:
I think so. Champ Car is leaving the last three weekends in May open because a couple teams think they can get sponsorship to run Indy and at least it's a start.

Ughh... I rather hope not.

dando
08-03-06, 02:16 PM
I guess that's better than what we have now though.
Yessiree! :thumbup:

I actually asked the same question about the .1RL car count, but I haven't seen a reply. This chat thing is horrid. When I scroll down, it automatically scrolls back to the beginning. I hafta select all and copy the text into an editor to read it. :saywhat:

-Kevin

Racing Truth
08-03-06, 02:28 PM
I liked his street racing answer: You could have all streets but that would suck. :laugh:

dando
08-03-06, 03:07 PM
SteveH, Valparaiso IN: Do you still wear your yfds button? :-)
Robin Miller:
and my shirt -- on dates

:gomer: :D :thumbup:

-Kevin

Spicoli
08-03-06, 03:10 PM
:gomer: :D :thumbup:

-Kevin

..on dates....

:rofl:

Cam
08-03-06, 03:15 PM
..on dates....

:rofl:

Now you know he is lying ;)

trauma1
08-03-06, 03:17 PM
need to be a fing speed reader to try to read a damn thing, thier system sucks

Insomniac
08-03-06, 03:27 PM
Yessiree! :thumbup:

I actually asked the same question about the .1RL car count, but I haven't seen a reply. This chat thing is horrid. When I scroll down, it automatically scrolls back to the beginning. I hafta select all and copy the text into an editor to read it. :saywhat:

-Kevin

My CPU usage shoots up rendering my browser useless while it reloads.

dando
08-03-06, 03:29 PM
My CPU usage shoots up rendering my browser useless while it reloads.
On my Win2K machine, it's resulted in a script error in both IE 6 and FF 1.5, stating that the script may cause the PC to become unrepsonsive. :saywhat:

Gratuitous use of Flash, IMHO. :thumdown:

-Kevin

dando
08-03-06, 03:31 PM
need to be a fing speed reader to try to read a damn thing, thier system sucks
That's one reason I'm doind a CTRL-A and pasting it into a text editor. :shakehead :saywhat:

-Kevin

Elmo T
08-03-06, 03:36 PM
Firefox doesn't seem to like it either (or I forgot to wind this thing back up for the afternoon) :rolleyes:

dando
08-03-06, 03:37 PM
Greg, Savannah: Is Roger crazy....Belle Isle was never a good race course. The Danny Sullivan win was the only good race. Do u agree?
Robin Miller:
that sully knocks teammate unser into the wall was a good one and don't forget BOTH PacWest cars running out of fuel as Greg Moore speeds by. but it was a *****ole then and it's probably a *****ole now. Penske is a lot of things that we can't discuss on this forum.

MAURICIO, LOS ANGELES: is honda still supporting teams in the irl?
Robin Miller:
does Jimmy Spencer wear a hairpiece?
Classic RM. :cool: :D :thumbup:

-Kevin

Insomniac
08-03-06, 08:18 PM
That's one reason I'm doind a CTRL-A and pasting it into a text editor. :shakehead :saywhat:

-Kevin

I was doing that too. It refreshed too often also. Then just quit working near the end.

Ed_Severson
08-03-06, 08:52 PM
You could just do what I did ... let everybody else ask the questions, and read the transcript four hours later. :p

Cam
08-03-06, 09:45 PM
On my Win2K machine, it's resulted in a script error in both IE 6 and FF 1.5, stating that the script may cause the PC to become unrepsonsive. :saywhat:

Gratuitous use of Flash, IMHO. :thumdown:

-Kevin

The site is so bad it gave me the same error on my linux machine!

Ronbo
08-04-06, 03:02 AM
Nobody posts my 6 questions!!!

Whatever!

C'mon Spicoli!!

theunions
08-04-06, 03:07 AM
You could just do what I did ... let everybody else ask the questions, and read the transcript four hours later. :p

How do you get to the transcript without having to "Enter Chat?"

Cam
08-04-06, 06:37 AM
How do you get to the transcript without having to "Enter Chat?"

Chat archives (http://www.speedtv.com/chat/) :gomer: