PDA

View Full Version : Mainstream Finally "Getting It?"

NismoZ
08-03-06, 10:56 AM
Yahoo Sports, "The Anna Kournakova Of Auto Racing?"...Guess who? Starting to come around.

Warlock!
08-03-06, 11:11 AM
Yahoo Sports, "The Anna Kournakova Of Auto Racing?"...Guess who? Starting to come around.

Our girl,,,Kat?

Oops... guess not. Wrong forum. :D

racer2c
08-03-06, 11:15 AM
Danickle wishes she looked like Anna K.

pchall
08-03-06, 01:37 PM

I suppose DP should start driving in a short, short tennis skirt. Somebody call Sparco now and have the Nomex on the cutting table!

Stu
08-03-06, 02:33 PM

theres a lot of people that probably wish she looked like Anna K.

Fio1
08-03-06, 02:49 PM
Man, these two are bagging hardcore! :shakehead :rofl:

mueber
08-05-06, 03:41 PM
As much as I'd like to join in, it's obvious that neither one of those hillbillies has ever been to an open wheel race, or ever will go to one, cuz it ain't real racin'.

It's all part of the, "I report NASCAR and I am therefore paid by NASCAR, and if you aren't NASCAR, you aren't," thing. You know, like Larry Mac and the "boogity, boogity, boogity" boy.

racer2c
08-05-06, 04:00 PM
As much as I'd like to join in, it's obvious that neither one of those hillbillies has ever been to an open wheel race, or ever will go to one, cuz it ain't real racin'.

It's all part of the, "I report NASCAR and I am therefore paid by NASCAR, and if you aren't NASCAR, you aren't," thing. You know, like Larry Mac and the "boogity, boogity, boogity" boy.

I agree.

devilmaster
08-05-06, 04:06 PM

Unfortunately, Bob Margolis does write columns about OW. He's Yahoo's lead gomer rah-rah'er. I think he got the job since Yahoo used to be the IRL's online broadcast partner...

rabbit
08-05-06, 04:10 PM

I've never seen the other guy before, but I've seen Margolis in the media center at several Champ Car races over the years. He's pretty much a jerk in person, at least in the interaction I've had with him. I know drivers with smaller egos.