08-02-06, 09:40 PM
Hey it looks like Danica's lover :gomer:
Not that there's anything wrong with that. :gomer:

</sienfeld>

And I definitely would NOT want to watch. :eek: :saywhat:

-Kevin

Cam
08-02-06, 09:54 PM
One observation. She was hamming it up with Calabro on 13 during the news. She has more personality in her pinky than the princess does!

Sarah is actually personable. The princess is just a plain biatch.

racer2c
08-02-06, 10:08 PM
One observation. She was hamming it up with Calabro on 13 during the news. She has more personality in her pinky than the princess does!

Sarah is actually personable. The princess is just a plain biatch.

I cringe everytime I head Danickle speak. It's such a put on. She's like a female Cheeber.

Spicoli
08-02-06, 10:38 PM
I cringe everytime I head Danickle speak. It's such a put on. She's like a female Cheeber.

see, you can be funny and relevant when you try. :p

DagoFast
08-02-06, 11:03 PM
Geez. I thought Montoya was in town.....

pchall
08-02-06, 11:27 PM
Sort of makes you wonder where the money suddenly came from... :rolleyes:

Otherwise, the promotional effort down this ways for the next Futility Watch involves a tv spot about "My Indy"

--- in which Danica says [hold onto your hollyhocks, now] "My Indy... Win!"

TKGAngel
08-03-06, 08:17 AM
Sort of makes you wonder where the money suddenly came from... :rolleyes:

Otherwise, the promotional effort down this ways for the next Futility Watch involves a tv spot about "My Indy"

--- in which Danica says [hold onto your hollyhocks, now] "My Indy... Win!"

In what universe did she win a race?

racer2c
08-03-06, 10:51 AM
see, you can be funny and relevant when you try. :p

I try for you Spicoli, I try. :)

Chief
08-03-06, 04:22 PM
Sarah is actually personable.

Yeah, but what's that on Sarah's bobblehead? Looks like one half of the top half of Madonna's wardrobe. A uniboob?

Spicoli
08-03-06, 04:35 PM
I think that's her sponsor.

Cam
08-03-06, 09:41 PM
Yeah, but what's that on Sarah's bobblehead? Looks like one half of the top half of Madonna's wardrobe. A uniboob?

Sarah is rather well endowed when compared to the princess! :gomer:

dando
08-03-06, 11:09 PM
Spickly, is that thing from your own personal stash? :gomer: :p

-Kevin

Spicoli
08-03-06, 11:17 PM
Spickly, is that thing from your own personal stash? :gomer: :p

-Kevin

shhhh....

:closet bobblehead collector:

:gomer:

High Sided
08-04-06, 01:54 AM
Sarah is rather well endowed when compared to the princess! :gomer:

so they are tranny's??? :gomer:

danicle better up her hormones

Accipiter
08-06-06, 11:59 AM
Who-Hoo! Chick fight!

Spicoli
08-09-06, 05:28 PM
http://www.speedtv.com/commentary/30635/

:rofl:

The press release said, “She’s back!” Blah, blah, blah. Who, outside of Dreyer and Reinbold Racing and Sarah Fisher herself, is eagerly anticipating the return of Fisher to the IRL’s IndyCar Series?

eiregosod
08-09-06, 06:54 PM
http://www.speedtv.com/commentary/30635/

how dare anyone come back to the IRL and steal Danica's thunder.

FCYTravis
08-09-06, 10:13 PM
Nicole Manske is apparently a ditz.

"Wow," she proclaims, "look at all the top-10s that Danica has," forgetting that it's a lot easier to score a top-10 in a 19-car field than it is in the 25-car fields that were common when Sarah was running the IRL. :shakehead

dando
08-09-06, 11:16 PM
Never did Sarah Fisher bring (in droves) high profile sponsors to a series not only in desperate need of attention, but money.

What a friggin' moron. Gee, dumbass, name some of these sponsors.... :saywhat: :shakehead :rolleyes:

-Kevin

Spicoli
08-10-06, 07:32 AM
What a friggin' moron. Gee, dumbass, name some of these sponsors.... :saywhat: :shakehead :rolleyes:

-Kevin

:confused:

Accipiter
08-10-06, 09:34 AM
Sponsors that Danica alledgedly broght in?

dando
08-10-06, 10:58 AM
Sponsors that Danica alledgedly broght in?
Yup. I'd like the ditz to name 'em...name a few. Droves, eh? Where are they? If so, why did FTG hafta fund ~1/3 of the field? Also, if the Princess gets credit for increased ratings, does she get the blame for the drop this year? That piece is so poorly written it's like a bad blog. :thumdown:

-Kevin

extramundane
08-10-06, 11:22 AM
Yup. I'd like the ditz to name 'em...name a few. Droves, eh? Where are they? If so, why did FTG hafta fund ~1/3 of the field? Also, if the Princess gets credit for increased ratings, does she get the blame for the drop this year? That piece is so poorly written it's like a bad blog. :thumdown:

-Kevin

Didn't you hear? the $21 million Motorola deal was all Danica-powered. Had nothing to do with Motorola's relationship w/ Honda, or that they'd sponsored Mikey/Green before. Nosirreebob!

dando
08-10-06, 11:27 AM
Didn't you hear? the $21 million Motorola deal was all Danica-powered. Had nothing to do with Motorola's relationship w/ Honda, or that they'd sponsored Mikey/Green before. Nosirreebob!
Silly me. ;)

Obviously I fergots :gomer: math:

1 = droves

4th = 1st

33 is just a number

-Kevin

G.
08-10-06, 12:34 PM

-KevinJust to be fair, didn't DP bring in the Ho's, er, I mean HoHo's?

Also Meijer's. They, BTW, run in-store video of her non-stop hawking their wares. Gotta give them (Meijer's) credit on that.

I guess that's about it. Drove's, I tell ya!

pchall
08-10-06, 01:54 PM
Just to be fair, didn't DP bring in the Ho's, er, I mean HoHo's?

Also Meijer's. They, BTW, run in-store video of her non-stop hawking their wares. Gotta give them (Meijer's) credit on that.

I think it's odd that Patrick seems to have dropped off P&G's brand marketing map lately. No radio or TV spots that I've noticed/endured in recent memory except for that goofy "My Indy... Win!" bit shilling the regional event for the IRL.

dando
08-10-06, 03:07 PM
Just to be fair, didn't DP bring in the Ho's, er, I mean HoHo's?

Meijer has been in and out of Indy the past 5-10 years. They sponsored the local Team Immke ride a few years back. Ah, the days of Dr. Jack and the like running Indy. :gomer:

-Kevin

theunions
08-10-06, 04:00 PM
Meijer has been in and out of Indy the past 5-10 years. They sponsored the local Team Immke ride a few years back.

I don't recall them backing Immke - only Treadway, then R. Gordon, Schmidt and now RLR.

Spicoli
08-10-06, 04:20 PM
I don't recall them backing Immke - only Treadway, then R. Gordon, Schmidt and now RLR.

Old man Treadway has deals with Meijeijeier. :p

dando
08-10-06, 04:34 PM
It may not have been a full deal, but they were involved with the Immke entry. The local newsies covered it extensively due to the local roots for the team. In any case, the point is that Meijer has been around Indy, and is not a result of the Princess.

-Kevin

dando
08-15-06, 10:23 PM
Meatballs II:

http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/indycar/31001/

-Kevin

Spicoli
08-15-06, 11:21 PM
Fisher, who started 12th at Kentucky, fell as far back as 18th ....

She passed Jeff Simmons on a Lap 195 restart to claim 12th.

:cry: :rofl:

theunions
08-16-06, 03:01 AM
Rusty went ape after lap one over how she was "flying through the field" or words to that effect. At that point she was running 11th. In other words, she'd passed ONE CAR. No comment when seven laps later, the typical Fisher Freefall had happened and she'd already slid back to 18th.

Indy
08-17-06, 12:53 AM
When Sarah Fisher was there I could almost not hate the IRL. She seemed like a really nice person.

I would rather cheer for a really nice 18th place than a really nasty 18th place. :gomer:

Jervis Tetch 1
08-18-06, 11:58 PM
Evidently the people at D&R must think highly of her to replace that chump, Buddy Lazier.

How do the gomers explain that one? A meatball replacing a 500 champ and I*L Chumpion. :gomer:

Only in Gomerland.

Spicoli
08-19-06, 08:17 AM
Evidently the people at D&R must think highly of her to replace that chump, Buddy Lazier.

How do the gomers explain that one? A meatball replacing a 500 champ and I*L Chumpion. :gomer:

Only in Gomerland.

she's getting married to http://www.freewebby.com/adult-smilies/hump.gif team owner's son, Andy.

Her new name will be "Sarah O'Gara."

really. :gomer:

Sean O'Gorman
08-19-06, 09:13 AM
Great, I'm not even the manliest SOG anymore. :(

pchall
08-19-06, 10:52 AM
Great, I'm not even the manliest SOG anymore. :(

:eek:

Sean O'Gorman
08-19-06, 12:31 PM

Jervis Tetch 1
08-19-06, 11:47 PM
Great, I'm not even the manliest SOG anymore. :( :rofl:

Jervis Tetch 1
08-19-06, 11:48 PM
she's getting married to http://www.freewebby.com/adult-smilies/hump.gif team owner's son, Andy.

Her new name will be "Sarah O'Gara."

really. :gomer:That is just too horrible to contemplate. That someone thinks "The Find of 2003" is marriage material is just plain :gomer: