PDA

View Full Version : Race notes from MIS

pressdog
08-01-06, 10:10 AM
Danica gives everyone a show at the end. Race was over at about lap 175, so Danica's fireworks were a nice touch. Big F-bombs on pit road!

Notes from MIS (http://pressdog.blogspot.com/2006/08/notes-from-2006-firestone-indy-400-at.html)

oddlycalm
08-01-06, 04:19 PM
Danica in. Princess Trumpeters herald her arrival on pit row Great mental image :thumbup:

pressdog, I was thinking about you while watching Todd Harris call the MotoGP race tape delay broadcast Sunday. Since Todd actually seems to know a bit about motorcycle racing it wasn't quite as goofy as his IRL performances, but seeing him was a nice bit of nostalgia. :gomer:

oc

pressdog
08-01-06, 05:00 PM
Great mental image :thumbup:

pressdog, I was thinking about you while watching Todd Harris call the MotoGP race tape delay broadcast Sunday. Since Todd actually seems to know a bit about motorcycle racing it wasn't quite as goofy as his IRL performances, but seeing him was a nice bit of nostalgia. :gomer:

oc
Thanks, oc. I miss Todd. Seriously. He added tons of color. I love Derek Daly for the same reason.

Sean O'Gorman
08-01-06, 06:58 PM
Great mental image :thumbup:

oc

I was also thinking of you, pressdog, on Friday. I was driving down to Columbus when I was passed by a black Ford Fusion with the license plate BOLD MVS.

pressdog
08-01-06, 07:19 PM
I was also thinking of you, pressdog, on Friday. I was driving down to Columbus when I was passed by a black Ford Fusion with the license plate BOLD MVS.
Dude. Thanks for thinking of me. I'm flattered. Ford has at least introduced some new Bold Moves ads. Gracias Miguel and the F150 restoration one. Still got the wheel going round and round for Bridgestone 10 times a race. If I were a hip dancer who liked to boogie in the rain I'd buy a set.

Sean O'Gorman
08-01-06, 10:06 PM
Dude. Thanks for thinking of me. I'm flattered. Ford has at least introduced some new Bold Moves ads. Gracias Miguel and the F150 restoration one. Still got the wheel going round and round for Bridgestone 10 times a race. If I were a hip dancer who liked to boogie in the rain I'd buy a set.

Its Gracias Manuel, not Miguel. I don't think you even watch these things!!! ;)

pressdog
08-01-06, 10:31 PM
Its Gracias Manuel, not Miguel. I don't think you even watch these things!!! ;)
I am SUCH an idiot. Gracias, Sean.

TKGAngel
08-02-06, 08:53 AM

Firestone and Bridgestone announced a couple weeks ago that they had hired a new ad agency. That means bye-bye wheel-goes-round ads.

pressdog
08-02-06, 09:00 AM
Firestone and Bridgestone announced a couple weeks ago that they had hired a new ad agency. That means bye-bye wheel-goes-round ads.
What a shame. I'll certainly miss the dancing.