PDA

View Full Version : Passion of the drunk

oddlycalm
07-29-06, 05:48 PM
Mel Gibson tagged for a DUI has a tirade. The wire services aren't printing the "despicable remarks" that Mel deeply regrets, but others have printed portions of the police report complete with anti-semitic diatribe along with the usual promises to ruin their careers. :saywhat: :thumdown:
Mel Gibson meltdown (http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/news/breaking_news/15153939.htm)

oc

Ankf00
07-29-06, 06:19 PM
:laugh:

couldn't happen to a more virtuous guy...

:schadenfreud:

theunions
07-29-06, 06:40 PM
The wire services aren't printing the "despicable remarks" that Mel deeply regrets, but others have printed portions of the police report complete with anti-semitic diatribe along with the usual promises to ruin their careers.

Any links (nothing up at Smoking Gun yet)?

TRANSAM
07-29-06, 10:38 PM
"....Gibson called the arresting deputy a "motherf---ker," whom he was going to "f--k" on account of "he [Gibson] 'owns Malibu' and will spend all of his money to 'get even' with me [the deputy]....... spouted anti-Semitic remarks, addressed a female deputy as "sugar t-ts," tried to evade arrest, got rough with a telephone and threatened to urinate in his jailhouse holding cell.

"My life is f--ked," the Mad Max star said, more than once, per TMZ.com, after being pulled over by a sheriff's deputy early Friday morning on Pacific Coast Highway. "

http://www.tmz.com/

Actors...............

Winston Wolfe
07-30-06, 12:20 PM
SO much for the "Lethal Weapon - I, II, III, and IV" Martin Riggs persona that he had been developing for all those years....
How about "Lethal Weapon V - Resisting Arrest" as the latest installment as Lt Riggs get unfairly and falsely accused of being a 502 after Mossad agents slip a mickey in his water glass at a Hollywood movie premier?
Mel shows his true colors and claims he has been battling a lifelong addiction to alcohol..... you mean to tell me he cant afford a driver service????
Talk about irresponsible ! :thumdown:

Eff - Mel :rolleyes:

Fitti Fan
07-30-06, 01:51 PM
SO much for the "Lethal Weapon - I, II, III, and IV" Martin Riggs persona that he had been developing for all those years....
How about "Lethal Weapon V - Resisting Arrest" as the latest installment as Lt Riggs get unfairly and falsely accused of being a 502 after Mossad agents slip a mickey in his water glass at a Hollywood movie premier?
Mel shows his true colors and claims he has been battling a lifelong addiction to alcohol..... you mean to tell me he cant afford a driver service????
Talk about irresponsible ! :thumdown:

Eff - Mel :rolleyes:

Yeah, don't you just hate it when people pretend to be something that they aren't! ;)

nrc
07-30-06, 01:58 PM
Crucify him!

Ankf00
07-30-06, 02:03 PM
Crucify him!
na, he'd enjoy that too much

TKGAngel
08-02-06, 08:19 AM
Based on this CNN (http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Movies/08/01/gibson.dui/index.html)article and its associated photos, if I were Mrs. Gibson, I'd be asking who the young blonde ladies were.

KaBoom21
08-02-06, 10:03 AM
"sugar t-ts."

:rofl:

rabbit
08-02-06, 11:16 AM
A catholic, DRINKING!? Pushaw!