PDA

View Full Version : Sebastian to F1??

FanofMario
07-26-06, 05:27 PM
Don't know how creditable this is. :confused: Babelfish doesn't help much!

Frenchman to F1? (http://www.atodamakina.com/news260706-5.html)

cameraman
07-26-06, 06:14 PM
"Si las declaraciones son ciertas" = If the statements are true

Pretty much all we need to know...

datachicane
07-28-06, 05:40 PM
Of marking it transports the operation of the stupid Ponys:
Pole from sea to a formula one in

UPDATE 2007 deteriorates ' false ' to east today noise, whereas our sources explain to us that history is no Mexican truth these Web site that have been connected downwards.

the 07/26/06, if the east Mexican Web is correct site, replace the new city of SeaBass Jacques in works of Bavarian movement the properly great Price to crew 2007. If indeed, he is too bad that the new city would not take its Newman seat to Haas. Then courses of car in Canada do not chew, in France, new city in the series of cars of champions would have a great increase to be. However, Jacques said that he does not have interest for very contrary to current formula one.

NismoZ
07-28-06, 06:19 PM
NOW you're speaking my language! :D

Dr. Corkski
07-28-06, 06:39 PM
Even they understand how to use paragraphs. :gomer:

Car-B-Q
07-28-06, 10:09 PM
Of marking it transports the operation of the stupid Ponys:
Pole from sea to a formula one in

UPDATE 2007 deteriorates ' false ' to east today noise, whereas our sources explain to us that history is no Mexican truth these Web site that have been connected downwards.

the 07/26/06, if the east Mexican Web is correct site, replace the new city of SeaBass Jacques in works of Bavarian movement the properly great Price to crew 2007. If indeed, he is too bad that the new city would not take its Newman seat to Haas. Then courses of car in Canada do not chew, in France, new city in the series of cars of champions would have a great increase to be. However, Jacques said that he does not have interest for very contrary to current formula one.I'm guessing that English isn't one of Babblefish's stronger languages. :D

ChampCar#3
07-29-06, 01:45 AM
I'm guessing that English isn't one of Babblefish's stronger languages. :D

They're excellant at taking a common language and converting it to "Babblefish"
We just need a Babblefish interpetor now!

cameraman
07-29-06, 01:50 AM
SeaBass responds...

“It’s total BS,” he said. “All talk and rumor. There are two types of news, the kind where real journalists ask real questions and report the truth, then there are the kind where people just listen for rumors and report on them. Unfortunately, the Internet has made a lot more of the rumor reporting. It does a disservice to the sport and the rumors often harm drivers and damage their careers.”

Dr. Corkski
07-29-06, 09:59 PM
SeaBass responds...But I thought grammatically-challenged rumor mongering never hurts anyone? :gomer: :gomer: :gomer: