PDA

View Full Version : Littering and... Littering and... Littering and... Littering and...

Ankf00
07-25-06, 11:46 PM
...smokin' the reefer.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/Ankf00/motherofgod8ym.jpg

I'm freaking out!!!!!

http://www.filmfreakcentral.net/screenreviews/supertroopers.jpg

http://www.moviehole.net/news/20060724_news_from_comic_con_super_troo.html

Super Troopers 2 announced. A prequel where they play their fathers...

You are freaking out.

http://www.reelingreviews.com/supertrooperspic.jpg

Man.

Elmo T
07-26-06, 07:57 AM
:rofl:

A true classic.

Sean O'Gorman
07-26-06, 12:39 PM
Well, they typecasted themselves so much after the original that Club Dread bombed and Beerfest likely will for the same reason, might as well milk Super Troopers for all its worth.

Ankf00
07-26-06, 01:22 PM
gee, a comedy troupe doing *gasp* comedy?!?

who would have ever thought? :eek:

the "prequel" was planned even before they started filming the first one, btw. foot from mouth removers are on special at Wally World this week, $10.99...

Ankf00
07-26-06, 01:27 PM
oh yea, and we'll find out about the story where O'Grady gets caught f***ing his cousin :laugh:

Sean O'Gorman
07-26-06, 01:46 PM
gee, a comedy troupe doing *gasp* comedy?!?

who would have ever thought? :eek:

the "prequel" was planned even before they started filming the first one, btw. foot from mouth removers are on special at Wally World this week, $10.99...

Come on Ankot Ramanthorn, tell me you can seriously watch anything that those guys do and not think of them as their Super Troopers characters. You can't.

Ankf00
07-26-06, 03:23 PM
Come on Ankot Ramanthorn, tell me you can seriously watch anything that those guys do and not think of them as their Super Troopers characters. You can't.
actually, I can, I've seen Puddle Cruiser ;)

we now return you to your regularly scheduled program already in progress, Opie & Anthony :gomer:

Sean O'Gorman
07-26-06, 05:15 PM
So in other word, you've got nothing.

Quick, name one character that ANY of those guys has played outside of Super Troopers.

Stu
07-26-06, 05:24 PM
So in other word, you've got nothing.

Quick, name one character that ANY of those guys has played outside of Super Troopers.

in Dukes of Hazzard:

Ramathorne played a security guard.
Rabbit played a security guard.
Foster played a new reporter.
Mac played a hillbilly that fell out of a window.

rabbit
07-26-06, 05:25 PM
Rabbit played a security guard.
I did no such thing. :gomer:

Sean O'Gorman
07-26-06, 05:25 PM
Good point, except you are using their SUPER TROOPERS NAMES! Aside from the brown guy because he is a director, do you even know any of their real names?

Stu
07-26-06, 05:33 PM
well they've only been in 2 major movies as stars.

its not like people knew who Tom Cruise or Denzel Washington were after their first 2 movies.

Ankf00
07-26-06, 07:57 PM
Good point, except you are using their SUPER TROOPERS NAMES! Aside from the brown guy because he is a director, do you even know any of their real names?
we get it goober, you can now get back to your Opie & Anthony with the rest of your uber-intellectual bretheren.

quick, since I'm in NYC next week, can you recommend which operas & plays I should stop by to see?

oh yea, in Puddle Cruiser, Jay Chandrashekar is the supporting character to Steve Lemme's main role as the love-struck yet dumb ass self. Heffernan is gold w/ Soter and their dumbasses play the majority of the comic relief.

That is when Lemme isn't getting his ass handed to him on the rugby field.

Sean O'Gorman
07-26-06, 07:59 PM
What exactly is wrong with O&A that I'm missing? Have you even listened to them,?

Ankf00
07-26-06, 08:03 PM
Operas, symphonies, and plays please. Oh great and wise seer of the performing arts.

:gomer:

Stu
07-27-06, 01:59 PM
Operas, symphonies, and plays please. Oh great and wise seer of the performing arts.

:gomer:

dude, while I agree with you that Opie and Anthony are pretty much garbage radio, why are you going to see Operas, Symphonies, and Plays?

seems just a little... odd.

Ankf00
07-27-06, 02:08 PM
Plays, musicals, etc. are plenty of fun. Beats watching retread Hollywood trash at the AMC or Cinemark

Operas, bleh. Going to watch a quality symphony perform is great though.

extramundane
07-27-06, 02:31 PM
Plays, musicals, etc. are plenty of fun.

O Lord, grant me the serenity to leave this statement alone.

Ankf00
07-27-06, 02:40 PM
I suppose you'd rather watch 3 fast 3 furious than an August Wilson production? :gomer: I mean, I know O'Gorman would. But you?

rabbit
07-27-06, 02:43 PM
Love the symphony. :thumbup:

extramundane
07-27-06, 03:01 PM
I suppose you'd rather watch 3 fast 3 furious than an August Wilson production? :gomer: I mean, I know O'Gorman would. But you?

I'll pass on both, actually.

Now, Vin Diesel in a Lloyd Webber production... :gomer: :cry:

Ankf00
07-27-06, 03:13 PM
I'll pass on both, actually. yea, August Wilson works are very low in "hippie factor" :gomer: :p

dando
07-27-06, 03:14 PM
dude, while I agree with you that Opie and Anthony are pretty much garbage radio, why are you going to see Operas, Symphonies, and Plays?

seems just a little... odd.
Ummm, I enjoy the fine arts as well as stick and ball sports, racin', and the occasional low-brow comedies. Nuttin' wrong with being well rounded, homey. :)

I might draw the line on this one, tho.

-Kevin

extramundane
07-27-06, 04:03 PM
yea, August Wilson works are very low in "hippie factor" :gomer: :p

Ah, so he's the latest name to drop when trying to appear hip and relevant, eh? I'll try to work that in at my drum circle meeting tonight.

Peace, Yo.

Ankf00
07-27-06, 04:57 PM
Must've missed the part where 60 year old dudes who've done all of a couple of things the last 10 years are all "hip & new." :rolleyes: Is he part of the pitchfork conspiracy too? Or did he just overshadow some copycat playwright you prefer much like Arcade Fire vs. Wolf Parade, thus unleashing your enmity? :gomer:

Dr. Corkski
07-27-06, 06:03 PM
The only opera I would want to see is The Phantom of the Juicer.

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/954/juicerjb9.jpg

extramundane
07-27-06, 06:03 PM
Must've missed the part where 60 year old dudes who've done all of a couple of things the last 10 years are all "hip & new." :rolleyes: Is he part of the pitchfork conspiracy too? Or did he just overshadow some copycat playwright you prefer much like Arcade Fire vs. Wolf Parade, thus unleashing your enmity? :gomer:

What's a playwright? Is that anything like tv writer? :gomer:

Pitchfork still sucks.