LMFAO.

Herta: < Danicle. :gomer:

Cam
07-21-06, 08:03 AM
Link? :gomer:

Spicoli
07-21-06, 08:08 AM
Link? :gomer:

Gomers at Fox 59 Indy. Sayin herta to ALMS with XM sponsorship and Acura AGR.

Turn on the TV and watch it Cam. you've already watches enough Scooby Doo today. :cry:

TKGAngel
07-21-06, 08:18 AM
Wasn't Herta the tester/technical feedback guy for AGR?

rosawendel
07-21-06, 08:41 AM
sounds like a promotion for herta.

chop456
07-21-06, 08:44 AM
No Grater > Grater.

Good for Brian. He's never been a fan of that nonsense anyway. :thumbup:

Andrew Longman
07-21-06, 08:52 AM
Wasn't Herta the tester/technical feedback guy for AGR?

More so last year when they were developing the engine and chassis.

Not a lot of that going on this year with Honda.

And yes it seems like a promotion, though if he is a good tester, it makes sense as they will be needing to develop the ALMS car.

BTW. My paper today, in their once weekly racing page, had an AP report from Milwaukee saying she was leaning towards staying in the IRL. Only quote from MA was a week old.

Same story: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/racing/07/20/patrick.irl.ap/

dando
07-21-06, 10:34 AM
Congrats to Bryan! :thumbup:

EDIT: ESPN linkage (http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/news/story?seriesId=1&id=2525456) , but no official word on which team.

-Kevin

pchall
07-21-06, 10:53 AM
crash.net link (http://www.crash.net/news_View~t~Andretti--Fernandez-lead-Acura-2007-line-up-~cid~9~id~134110.htm)

It confirms the XM satellite radio deal for the AGR car, but make no mention of Flyin' Brian...

RacinM3
07-21-06, 11:38 AM
sounds like a promotion for herta.

EXACTLY what I was thinking.....I guarantee you he's happy about this one...so are his wife and kids!

cameraman
07-21-06, 12:16 PM
LMFAO.

It's a huge step up in the world. The one who is laughing here is Herta.

SurfaceUnits
07-23-06, 11:46 AM
So in a round about way, the Princess replaces the departed Queen at AGR? :laugh:

Ziggy
07-23-06, 07:55 PM
welcome to two weeks ago :gomer:

G.
07-25-06, 01:54 PM
Official: The Princess joined the Vampire.

Andretti Green Racing Signs Danica Patrick for 2007
For Immediate Release
www.andrettigreen.com

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (July 25, 2006) – Andretti Green Racing announced today it has signed Danica Patrick to drive one of the team's IndyCar Series cars, beginning in 2007.

Patrick, who was named 2005 IndyCar Series rookie of the year and 2005 Indianapolis 500 rookie of the year, becomes the third driver under contract to Andretti Green for the 2007 season. She joins 2004 IndyCar Series champion Tony Kanaan, who won Sunday's event at The Milwaukee Mile, and Marco Andretti, who was named 2006 Indianapolis 500 rookie of the year after finishing second in "The Greatest Spectacle in Racing."

Andretti Green currently fields four full-time entries in the IndyCar Series and intends to do so again in 2007. The team fielded a fifth car in the 90th running of the Indianapolis 500 for team co-owner Michael Andretti, who drove to a third-place finish. Andretti Green Racing, which won the 2004 and 2005 IndyCar Series championships, the 2005 Indianapolis 500 and is the winningest team in IndyCar Series history, also campaigns two cars in the Indy Pro Series and announced last week it will be entering one car in the 2007 American Le Mans Series.

Michael Andretti, Chief Executive Officer, Andretti Green Racing:

"Today is an exciting day for everyone at Andretti Green Racing. Danica has shown great talent during her first two seasons in the IndyCar Series and has impressed Kim [Green], Kevin [Savoree] and myself with her development as a driver. Our focus has been and always will be on winning races and winning championships. We certainly believe Danica will do that. She has made it very clear that one of her goals as a driver is to win the Indianapolis 500 and we are looking forward to giving her a great opportunity to do that."

- AGR -

Contact: Al Larsen, (317) 872-2700 ext 239, alan.larsen@andrettigreenracing.com

trauma1
07-25-06, 02:02 PM
bet dario and herta are pissed but it mean bobby is coming to cc so stf, kannan can't stand her, this is a disaster waiting to happen with agr and it's all on tony's dime, agr isn't paying her sqaut it's all tony bucks, look for dario in cc next year also, herta got plain screwed but i don't feel sorry for him taking the yen for all thoses years, bet neither runs the alms agr effort, notice they didn't name drivers for the alms car

trauma1
07-25-06, 02:15 PM
well then he's sol because the has no future anywhere else and him stepping down the alms for fanicia isn;t going happen either, this is all tony $$$ and rahal leaving for cc next year

Spicoli
07-25-06, 02:16 PM
Spickkly doesn't know what he's talking about. :p

pineapple
07-25-06, 02:17 PM
If Danica thought Rahal didn't pay enough attention to her at RLR, she's going to feel like a wallflower at a Sadie Hawkins dance at AGR.

KLang
07-25-06, 02:19 PM
Second fiddle to Marco. WTF is she thinking?

G.
07-25-06, 02:22 PM
Second fiddle to Marco. WTF is she thinking?Ka-CHING!

Dr. Corkski
07-25-06, 02:37 PM
Spickkly doesn't know what he's talking about. :pLink? :rolleyes: ;)

:D

Spicoli
07-25-06, 02:42 PM
Link?
:D

Related topic: How soon til Danicle leaves her husband to be Andretti ***dumpster #4? :gomer:

(sorry in advance) :laugh:

SurfaceUnits
07-25-06, 02:47 PM
Dumpster #3 will have to leave first. http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2006/07/15/014866.html

trauma1
07-25-06, 02:47 PM
give mickey 6 months before his new wife leaves him then she'll go to uncle bobby the 2nd

Spicoli
07-25-06, 02:54 PM
Dumpster #3 will have to leave first. http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2006/07/15/014866.html

She's what, 25? :gomer:

pchall
07-25-06, 03:03 PM
Second fiddle to Marco. WTF is she thinking?

The Princess vs. the Prince :gomer:

The raceweekend meltdowns will be priceless.

TrueBrit
07-25-06, 03:09 PM
She's what, 25? :gomer:

What happened to #2 and when? Man am I behind the times.... :confused:

Andrew Longman
07-25-06, 03:10 PM
Related topic: How soon til Danicle leaves her husband to be Andretti ***dumpster #4? :gomer:

(sorry in advance) :laugh:

Dunno, they both have shown a thing for personel trainers, I don't know if that works for or against them.

But Mickey seems to like his women with a bit higher center of gravity than Danica.

But Danica and Marco... that has a whole Greg and Marsha feel to it.

FanofMario
07-25-06, 03:13 PM
OK, then is Rahal done in the IRL? Rumors have it that Buddy :gomer: Rice has been told to look for work at the end of the year.

Spicoli
07-25-06, 03:19 PM
OK, then is Rahal done in the IRL? Rumors have it that Buddy :gomer: Rice has been told to look for work at the end of the year.

I think he was told that months ago. ;)

Andrew Longman
07-25-06, 03:20 PM
Given that there was no mention of Argent its clear they are not coming with her. I'm also willing to bet they are not staying with RLR either. Given the state of their business I'd say they got whatever marketing value they were going to get from motorsport.

So that leave Rahal with Ethanol and not much ability to get more.

Would CC convert to ethanol to get RLR and ethanol sponsorship?

trauma1
07-25-06, 03:21 PM
yep bobby will be in SJ buying a new DP01 for the kid

TKGAngel
07-25-06, 03:22 PM

Would he bring ethanol to CCWS?

Kanaan and co. were pretty awful to Wheldon (there's one nasty hotel caper I remember hearing about). Can you imagine what him and Marco could do to Danica?

SurfaceUnits
07-25-06, 03:22 PM
She's what, 25? :gomer:Chronologically she's 30, but I've heard that living the life of a hoe bag adds up quickly. (which by the way is one reason JLH will always be young)

trauma1
07-25-06, 03:23 PM
heard he's losing ethonol also, cc and ethonol come on give me a break

SurfaceUnits
07-25-06, 03:41 PM
Hey spicoli, I just talked a friend who's a lawyer here in town, and according to the pre-nup, she will continue to get paid by the hour. :rofl:

Spicoli
07-25-06, 03:47 PM
Hey spicoli, I just talked a friend who's a lawyer here in town, and according to the pre-nup, she will continue to get paid by the hour. :rofl:

Oh, that's money. :D

SurfaceUnits
07-25-06, 03:50 PM
Funny thing is Mikey was insisting on pay per job, but the wench flashed her hooters enough to change his mind.

NismoZ
07-25-06, 03:56 PM
Flashed her WHAT? Gotta have 'em before you can flash 'em. Say what you will about Mike, he isn't worried in that regard.

Sean O'Gorman
07-25-06, 04:55 PM

She already has the scowl down...

http://www.questmedia.net/images/Jodi%20Ann%20Patterson.jpg

Anteater
07-25-06, 04:56 PM
What happened to #2 and when? Man am I behind the times.... :confused:

Andretti seeks divorce from second wife

Thursday, September 09, 2004
By RUDY MILLER
The Express-Times

EASTON -- Race-car driving legend Michael Andretti filed for divorce Tuesday in Northampton County Court.

The Bushkill Township man accuses his wife, Leslie Andretti, of causing their marriage to become "irretrievably broken," according to the filing.

The document says Michael Andretti could ask a judge to require his wife to enter marriage counseling with him.

The document says the Andrettis were married Dec. 24, 1997, in Upper Saucon Township. It says Michael Andretti lives in Bushkill Township and his wife lives in Williams Township.

Michael Andretti's attorney, Philip Hof, had no comment, other than to say, "Mr. Andretti appreciates the community's respect for his privacy."

Andretti, 41, has the third-most victories in Indy car-racing history. He is retired from racing but is owner of Andretti Green Racing, which fields a team in the Indy Racing League series.

His drivers took first, second and third last week at the IRL Firestone Indy 225, the final event run at Nazareth Speedway. Andretti has two children from his first marriage and a third child with Leslie Andretti.

Ozarkian
07-25-06, 05:06 PM
But Danica and Marco... that has a whole Greg and Marsha feel to it.

Agree. Wonder who will play who?

cameraman
07-25-06, 05:07 PM
How must it feel to know that your son has grown up to be several steps below pond scum? I just can't fathom how that would feel :shakehead

TrueBrit
07-25-06, 05:22 PM
Andretti seeks divorce from second wife

Thursday, September 09, 2004
By RUDY MILLER
The Express-Times

EASTON -- Race-car driving legend Michael Andretti filed for divorce Tuesday in Northampton County Court.

The Bushkill Township man accuses his wife, Leslie Andretti, of causing their marriage to become "irretrievably broken," according to the filing.

The document says Michael Andretti could ask a judge to require his wife to enter marriage counseling with him.

The document says the Andrettis were married Dec. 24, 1997, in Upper Saucon Township. It says Michael Andretti lives in Bushkill Township and his wife lives in Williams Township.

Michael Andretti's attorney, Philip Hof, had no comment, other than to say, "Mr. Andretti appreciates the community's respect for his privacy."

Andretti, 41, has the third-most victories in Indy car-racing history. He is retired from racing but is owner of Andretti Green Racing, which fields a team in the Indy Racing League series.

His drivers took first, second and third last week at the IRL Firestone Indy 225, the final event run at Nazareth Speedway. Andretti has two children from his first marriage and a third child with Leslie Andretti.

Thanks...So he goes from prom queen to muscle-bound trainer to pin-up ho....Wow.....I guess the saying is true then, the older men get, the less fussy they become.... ;) :D

Rogue Leader
07-25-06, 07:27 PM
Wonder how it must feel to know your son probably whacked off to your future wife!

cameraman
07-25-06, 07:55 PM
Wonder how it must feel to know your son probably whacked off to your future wife!

Mikey? Hell, he's probably proud :shakehead

I was talking about Mario.

TRANSAM
07-25-06, 09:37 PM
Jodi can act too:

'Her greatest non-Playboy related fame came from her appearance in the film Dude, Where's My Car? as Ramdar, the "super hot giant alien chick".'

racer2c
07-25-06, 09:50 PM
http://www.barefootinc.com/hotsauces/images/hot_pepper.gif

FanofMario
07-25-06, 11:36 PM
Would he bring ethanol to CCWS?

Another forum suggests that RP has this sponsorship already inline for Hornish. :gomer:

trauma1
07-26-06, 09:22 AM
Another forum suggests that RP has this sponsorship already inline for Hornish. :gomer:
heard that also, that rahal has no fonda or tony $$$, no alms engine, he's gone form earl

SurfaceUnits
07-26-06, 10:40 AM
Rahal said he has a multiyear contract with Ethanol to field a car, and he hopes Argent Mortgage will return to sponsor a car as well. "It's our sponsor, not hers," Rahal said of Argent.

trauma1
07-26-06, 10:59 AM
he may have argent, however word still is ethonol is moving to pimpski,

TKGAngel
07-26-06, 11:31 AM
he may have argent, however word still is ethonol is moving to pimpski,

Since its the 83rd time you've mentioned this, where have you been hearing this from? Just curious.

Thanks for sharing the sources!

trauma1
07-26-06, 11:40 AM
laugh your ass off at TF

SurfaceUnits
07-26-06, 12:29 PM
I ain't no insider, I lernt all bout the IRl from them egsperts at www.trackforum.com they know damed near everthing just ask them. [/BIf] :laugh:

SurfaceUnits
07-26-06, 01:38 PM
he may have argent, however word still is ethonol is moving to pimpski,We all hope you are right, which would be one less crapwagon droning around a crappy track :thumbup:

trauma1
07-26-06, 03:41 PM
i'd love for it to happen , however i'm not 99% sure it will happen, i have a feeling it's way off the wall and be the 1st to say i was wrong, so i may have gotten gomered on this but time will tell

Dr. Corkski
07-27-06, 02:59 AM
Slow down guys, Marksie is burning out his keyboard trying to copy and paste this stuff. :gomer:

Spicoli
07-27-06, 07:55 AM
Slow down guys, Marksie is burning out his keyboard trying to copy and paste this stuff. :gomer:

Nice one Dr. Crapski. :rofl:

trauma1
07-27-06, 09:02 AM
do we get any kickbacks from him

G.
07-27-06, 09:59 AM
Rahal said he has a multiyear contract with Ethanol to field a car, and he hopes Argent Mortgage will return to sponsor a car as well. "It's our sponsor, not hers," Rahal said of Argent.Wasn't Argent on her Atlantics ride?

KLang
07-27-06, 10:09 AM
Wasn't Argent on her Atlantics ride?

IIRC yes. Still doesn't mean it was the princess' sponsor though.

trauma1
07-27-06, 10:39 AM
bobby says argent is his sponsor not fanicia, now the ethonol sposnorhips who knows what 's going on there.

G.
07-27-06, 11:23 AM
IIRC yes. Still doesn't mean it was the princess' sponsor though.Was Bobby the owner? I thought it was someone else's, and he didn't pick her up until the move to earl.

Cam
07-27-06, 11:26 AM
Was Bobby the owner? I thought it was someone else's, and he didn't pick her up until the move to earl.

Argent was on her Atlantic ride.

KLang
07-27-06, 11:46 AM
Argent was on her Atlantic ride.

And Rahal was the owner. I don't recall if he had a team in Atlantics before that.

nrc
07-27-06, 11:51 AM
And Rahal was the owner. I don't recall if he had a team in Atlantics before that.

No, he started the Atlantic team specifically to run Danica.

Fio1
07-27-06, 12:02 PM
At first I was like, what a b*tch. She leaves the guy that basically gave her a shot. Risked it and ran her in BDPS and Atlantics not knowing if she was for real or not. But, now I realize that Bobby is more concerned about Graham then his own team. He's out there watching Atlantic races when his team is struggling in IRL. Smart move on her part, and watch Argent go with her..... :thumbup:

G.
07-27-06, 12:04 PM
No, he started the Atlantic team specifically to run Danica.
Thanks.

SurfaceUnits
07-27-06, 01:19 PM
My sources tell me that Argent and earl are a match made in a crackhouse
================================================== =====

ACC Capital Holdings Earnings Plummet

ACC Capital Holdings Corp., the parent of Ameriquest Mortgage Co. and Argent Mortgage Co., saw an 81% decline in profits in 2005, according to the Los Angeles Times.

The Orange, Calif.-based group of lenders, which is privately held, earned $257 million in 2005, down from $1.34 billion in 2004. Pricing battles among subprime lenders, rising interest rates and the company’s settlement with 49 states for $325 million on predatory loan claims have slowed ACC Capital.

Earlier this year, Ameriquest announced it was closing all of its 229 branches and the parent company has already eliminated more than 5,000 jobs.

The retail businesses, Ameriquest and Town & Country Mortgage, had a combined income of $202 million in 2005, down from $1 billion in 2004. The decline in profits in the retail businesses includes the $325 million settlement. Argent, the wholesale unit, lost $41 million last year, after earnings of $340 million in 2004.

Ankf00
07-27-06, 02:12 PM
:rofl:

Ameriquest Field at the Ballpark in Arlington is right across from my office :gomer:

GO RANGERS!!! :laugh:

SurfaceUnits
07-27-06, 03:02 PM
Loansharks with a shingle is what they are :mad:

Spicoli
07-27-06, 03:46 PM
Loansharks with a shingle is what they are :mad:

Yep. don;t FUBAR your credit, and you won't have to deal with thise a$$$$wipes.

"predatory"....

oddlycalm
07-27-06, 03:56 PM
DP was working at the BMW Performance Driving Center as an instructor (and a very good one) when Rahal found her and ran her and signed her to a multi-year deal. She ran Barber Dodge in 2002 and Atlantics in 2003 with sponsorship from Argent.

IMO the problem with her public persona is the same as we see in the NBA. She quit high school at 16 and moved to the UK to run Formula Ford and Formula Vauxhall and has all the sophistication one expects of someone with a middle school education.

The natural ability and type A personality can get you only so far. At some point there are judgement calls to make and a 9th grade education isn't the best platform to be operating from when making them.

oc

SurfaceUnits
07-27-06, 03:57 PM
Question: With Danicles next 4th place finish will she officially become "Quatro II"

trauma1
07-27-06, 04:06 PM
Georgia, Massachusetts go after lenders
By PATRICK CROWLEY
9/8/2005

Regulators in two states have come down on three mortgage companies -- including an Ameriquest Mortgage subsidiary -- with orders to halt or change the way they are doing business in Georgia and Massachusetts.

In Georgia, the state's Department of Banking and Finance has revoked the mortgage broker's license of First Capital Mortgage Associates and issued a cease and desist order to Argent Mortgage Co., LLC, a unit of giant subprime lender Ameriquest.

And in Massachusetts the Division of Banks has temporarily barred Matrix Investment Corp. from conducting any mortgage business in the state. The order follows similar actions filed by regulators in two other east coast states.

The most serious action was against First Mortgage of Smyrna, Ga., which had its license revoked by Georgia regulators.

In a statement the Georgia Department of Banking and Finance said the company was cited "for making misrepresentations in loan files submitted to mortgage lenders" and for "its refusal to allow the department to conduct an examination."

"One of the primary missions of the Department is to maintain the integrity of the mortgage lending process through enforcement of the Georgia Residential Mortgage Act," Senior Deputy Commissioner George Reynolds said in the statement.

The state issued a Notice of Intent to Revoke Annual License to First Capital on July 29. First Capital failed to contest, resulting in the revocation of its license, the state said.

A message left on the voice mail at First Capital's office was not returned.

Argent also violated the state's mortgage laws and was ordered to make changes, the state said.

According to a statement, the changes include developing and implementing new compliance procedures; ensuring the brokers and lenders it deals with are licensed; reporting to the state any suspected mortgage fraud; and adopting "best practices on fraud and prevention."

Argent is cooperating with the state it said in a statement issued to MortgageDaily.com through The Abernathy MacGregor Group, Argent's Los Angeles-based public relations firm.

"Mortgage fraud is a problem which hurts borrowers and lenders alike," the company said. "Argent is committed to developing higher standards to promote an environment in which consumers can be both informed of and protected from the evolving risks of mortgage loan fraud."

In Massachusetts Matrix Investment Group allegedly violated state mortgage laws by failing to disburse loan proceeds in a timely manner. The state's Division of Banking said in a written order that Matrix must temporarily "cease and desist" mortgage lending and brokerage until a hearing can be held later this month.

"Matrix Investment Corporation has engaged in...practices which warrant the belief that it is not operating honestly, fairly, soundly and efficiently in the public interest in violation of standards governing the licensing and conduct of a mortgage lender," state said in its order.

Matrix is based in Groton, Conn. It has faced similar allegations in New York and Connecticut. The company could not be reached to comment but has previously denied the

SurfaceUnits
07-27-06, 05:09 PM
You CArt strret race loosers just wait until the JBs unafaze jury gets finished with Kalvin Kelkoven. :gomer:

Jervis Tetch 1
07-27-06, 08:16 PM
Question: With Danicles next 4th place finish will she officially become "Quatro II" :D :thumbup: