07-20-06, 07:47 PM
Champ Car Inner Circle 2006 Denver Grand Prix Dinner
You are cordially invited to attend the Denver Grand Prix Dinner

Enjoy the race with friends, fans and family

Speakers will be:
Robin Miller, Motorsports Journalist
Jeremy Shaw, Champ Car International Broadcaster

Dinner is a Southwest Buffet which will include:
Marinated Steak and Chicken fajitas, stewed beans, rice, flour tortillas, lettuce, sour cream, cheese, Pico de Gallo, chips & salsa

ALL BEVERAGES ARE CASH AND CARRY

Date: Saturday August 12, 2006
Time: 6: 30 pm promptly
Price: $ 15 .50 per person (Tax & Gratuity included)
The preferred method of payment is cash when you arrive

Where: Brauns Bar & Grill
1055 Auraria Parkway
Denver, CO 80204
720-932-0707
The restaurant is conveniently located right on track behind pit lane between the bridge and Turn 5

Please RSVP no later than Wednesday 8/9/2006

Please send in your RSVP soon. We have a maximum occupancy that we can accommodate.
Your name will be on the guest list when you arrive.
Last minute changes can be accommodated, but please let us know ASAP if you cannot attend
CCIC.Denver@verizon.net

Denver Local Coordinators
Roger Bigelow
Kurt Wagner

wood-eye
07-21-06, 01:47 AM
Thanks for the "move".....this will be an incredible event..Robin miller and Jeremy Shaw.....and we've set it up so both will be having dinner with fans also..so a full evening with both!

Wood-eye

ANAYA YATES
07-27-06, 02:51 PM
There is still plenty of room left. Please send in your RSVP soon.

You can't miss Jeremy and Robin. Robin will have you laughing the entire evening and then some!!!

See you all in Denver

ANAYA YATES :D

G.
07-28-06, 11:20 AM
I really wish that you could sign up non CCIC members AT the event. I have a (rather unlikely, I must admit) chance to get a CC noob and his son to Denver for the race, but it would be a VERY last-minute deal.

I am fine with the requirement that ALL in the party must be signed up, but why not let people sign up at the door?

Jus' wunderin'.

monoposto
07-31-06, 05:54 PM
G.,

The reason for the cut-off for the sign up it that we have to give the restaurant a head count so that they know how many people are coming. In Denver this year we have a separate room which doubles as a coffee bar in the morning and needs to be set up in the afternoon with the proper seating arrangement for the buffet and speakers. We do expect to fill all the seats but as of today, there are still some spaces available.

I hope I answered your question somewhere in the above ramblings.

Roger Bigelow
CCIC Denver Local Coordinator

xcartx
08-01-06, 12:41 PM
:rofl: Looking forward to the dinner. It won't be long now!

ANAYA YATES
08-01-06, 02:32 PM
Hey G.

You can sign up Non-members at the event. Just stop by the Fan Club Booth and we have kiosks set up for new members to register. They even get a FREE Champ Car lanyard when they join for FREE :D

We will have the booths open all three days at the track. You can even have a FREE photo taken in a mock winners podium with the Champ Car girls.

ANAYA YATES

manic mechanic
08-03-06, 10:14 PM
At last count there were only about 15 seats left...Get your RSVP in soon!

CCIC.Denver@verizon.net

manic

monoposto
08-08-06, 11:08 AM
There are only a couple of spaces left so if you want to come to the dinner, sign up now.

Roger Bigelow

Fitti Fan
08-08-06, 11:32 AM
At last count there were only about 15 seats left...Get your RSVP in soon!

CCIC.Denver@verizon.net

manic

Hey Manic, BMEP has a connecting flight in Denver on the 14th. Keep an eye out if you're still around. ;)

Anteater
08-09-06, 06:01 PM
We will have the booths open all three days at the track. You can even have a FREE photo taken in a mock winners podium with the Champ Car girls.
Plus you can meet Pexi the Cone, unofficial CCIC mascot! :cool:

Hope the dinner is a great success--sure wish I could join you! Robin and Jeremy were terrific speakers last year in Vegas.