PDA

View Full Version : Danica To AGR

NismoZ
07-16-06, 10:58 PM
Reports out of Indy, FOX 59, say Danica has signed with AGR because they have more sponsors to pay her more money. Rahal is in limbo, Rice has to wait to see what's left and Im wondering where Dario and/or Herta might be headed. 4 cars? Doubt it. Just think...the little lady who was supposed to be some sort of a League savior may be helping it along the road to oblivion. I find that to be just too damn bad. :)

spinner26
07-16-06, 11:11 PM
if she's only getting 3-400k now, according to Miller, what could she get from AGR / Honda / TG? I don't see a mil, she ain't done nuttin but pose for FHM.

NismoZ
07-16-06, 11:15 PM
You realize, of course, she doesn't have to DO anything...she has the only qualification that is important at this point in time.

SteveH
07-16-06, 11:37 PM
If TG has money in this I wonder if Rahal will remain?

devilmaster
07-16-06, 11:40 PM
You realize, of course, she doesn't have to DO anything

whew! that's good for her - cause she'll never get sponsorship from a bra company.

[edit]hey! just wondered. did she ever put out(bobby?) a calendar?

devilmaster
07-16-06, 11:53 PM
If TG has money in this I wonder if Rahal will remain?

I think Rahal is out of favour since he's been since regularly at Champcar tracks. Never mind its because of his son, he's just been seen there, and overseer boy can't handle that. Probably threw a desk lamp at the wall when he saw Bobby wearing a CC shirt.

cameraman
07-17-06, 12:41 AM
if she's only getting 3-400k now

Only???
:shakehead

TKGAngel
07-17-06, 06:31 AM
Only???
:shakehead

Word. She wants big bucks in an arena that can't afford it and without having the record to back it up.

pchall
07-17-06, 07:18 AM
I'm eagerly anticipating the publication of the first photos of an owner and driver chat featuring the Mikey Andretti FanScowl and a Danica Patrick PermaPout.

mueber
07-17-06, 07:39 AM
I'm eagerly anticipating the publication of the first photos of an owner and driver chat featuring the Mikey Andretti FanScowl and a Danica Patrick PermaPout.

:laugh:

cart7
07-17-06, 08:06 AM
Princess and Marco on the same team? This should be good.

Spicoli
07-17-06, 10:10 AM
Princess and Marco on the same team? This should be good.

No ****. It'll be a bitchfest unlike anything we've seen since "The View". :rofl: