PDA

View Full Version : "Driving Force" show on A&E

Anteater
07-16-06, 11:20 AM
http://www.aetv.com/drivingforce/index.jsp

Anyone going to tune in? A show about John Force and his racing daughters has the possibility of being entertaining. John is a show all by himself for sure.

I'm just so happy that there's a show about a form of racing OTHER than NASCAB, featuring a female driver who wins races!

Sean O'Gorman
07-16-06, 05:23 PM
His daughters are hot

cart7
07-16-06, 05:40 PM
Force is a hoot. I'll tune in.

Gangrel
07-17-06, 10:37 AM
John Force rocks! And his daughters are easy on the eyes. Count me in! :cool:

Steve99
07-17-06, 01:58 PM
I plan on taking a look. John Force is a riot.

Was episode 2 too hot for TV? I only see episodes 1 and 3 listed in the schedule.

Hameroids
07-17-06, 03:42 PM
Hot daughters and plenty of blow? I wanna party with you cowboy!

gerhard911
07-18-06, 07:28 AM
I plan on taking a look. John Force is a riot.

Was episode 2 too hot for TV? I only see episodes 1 and 3 listed in the schedule.

I wondered the same. Check the episode guide (http://www.aetv.com/drivingforce/df_episode_guide.jsp?episode=169679) and you will see there are five but not being broadcast in order :confused:

Jervis Tetch 1
07-19-06, 12:29 AM
Hard to believe they're hot. I mean look at John :confused:

But they are.

indyfan31
07-19-06, 10:37 AM
Hard to believe they're hot. I mean look at John :confused: But they are.
Neither John nor Laurie are exactly magazine cover material, I guess the girls just got lucky and got just the right genes from both.
Anyway, loved the last minute of the 2nd episode where John finally relents and tells his youngest (Courtney) that he's ok with here being a teacher... then he spots here toe-ring and explodes; THAT was priceless.

Jervis Tetch 1
07-20-06, 10:47 PM
Neither John nor Laurie are exactly magazine cover material, I guess the girls just got lucky and got just the right genes from both.
Anyway, loved the last minute of the 2nd episode where John finally relents and tells his youngest (Courtney) that he's ok with here being a teacher... then he spots here toe-ring and explodes; THAT was priceless.I about spit out my Coca-Cola when that happened! :rofl:

He sort of reminds me of my dad.