PDA

View Full Version : Coultard on JPM going to NASCAR

Andrew Longman
07-16-06, 10:26 AM
With Peter Windsor for the race... "Well he's pretty big... I guess he'll be able to eat as much McDonalds as he wants. I hear he's already lined up sponsorship with them" (Or something very close to that)

Peter Windors: " I thought you were going to say he is big in stature"

DC: "No in weight. He's what 30? Imagine how big he'll be racing with those guys until he is 40" (said without even a grin)

Comments echoed by some other drivers too. :rofl: Harsh. I think that's a glimps of the lack of warm and fuzzy's JPM is hoping to find in Cup.

Spicoli
07-16-06, 11:03 AM
that was funny.

I suspect he will endure that crap for the foreseeable future. How soon til they call him Big Mac? :cry:

pchall
07-16-06, 11:18 AM
DC was actually thinking: "One less driver to stand in the way of 2007 being my year."

Accipiter
07-17-06, 02:07 PM
Funniest part of that bit was seeing Ron Dennis run away in a huff when asked about it. :laugh:

Spicoli
07-17-06, 02:18 PM
Funniest part of that bit was seeing Ron Dennis run away in a huff when asked about it. :laugh:

Yep. "I'm at a Formula 1 race!", then turned and ran. TFF. :rofl:

racer2c
07-17-06, 02:23 PM
I like Shumey's uninterested approach. When asked how he thought JPM would do he shrugged his shoulders and said "No clue." with an "who gives a flying F" expression.

Easy
07-17-06, 02:23 PM
How soon til they call him Big Mac? :cry:

The Williams mechanics used to call him, "the Burger King". Rubens calls him Gordo.

Jervis Tetch 1
07-19-06, 12:28 AM
Funny :rofl: