PDA

View Full Version : Another one bites the dust......

KLang
07-13-06, 05:40 PM
Cheever Racing owner Eddie Cheever Jr. confirmed this Thursday the suspension of the operation's IndyCar Series program due to lack of funding.

Link (http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/indycar/28596/)

spinner26
07-13-06, 06:16 PM
Guess he's not one on Tony's life support payroll huh?

FanofMario
07-13-06, 06:30 PM
Thought Dave Calabro of WTHR, Chan. 13, Indianapolis, was going to cry when reported tonight. :rolleyes: This news is a good reason for me to visit the Bombay bottle! :thumbup:

Insomniac
07-13-06, 06:32 PM
I blame Marco. :)

KLang
07-13-06, 07:23 PM
Guess he's not one on Tony's life support payroll huh?

The payroll was probably only good through Indy. After all, it's all about Indy. :shakehead

pchall
07-13-06, 07:58 PM
There's a certain satisfaction in this. :laugh:

Jervis Tetch 1
07-13-06, 08:50 PM
Thought Dave Calabro of WTHR, Chan. 13, Indianapolis, was going to cry when reported tonight. :rolleyes: This news is a good reason for me to visit the Bombay bottle! :thumbup:Means he probably won't get to bang the PR girl as well.

matthole
07-13-06, 08:50 PM
There's a certain satisfaction in this. :laugh:

Concur. The only thing I will miss is his entry in the futility watches. :gomer:

Has he burnt whatever bridges he may have had in grand scam to the ground yet? I've heard that his 'winning personality', while lighthearted and infectious, hasn't exactly made him a lot of friends there. :D

dando
07-13-06, 10:03 PM
Danicle moves down a position! :gomer:

-Kevin

FCYTravis
07-13-06, 10:29 PM
Has he burnt whatever bridges he may have had in grand scam to the ground yet?
He had bridges in Grand-Am to burn? :laugh:

I've heard that his 'winning personality', while lighthearted and infectious, hasn't exactly made him a lot of friends there.
The Purple Prototype Eater :rofl:

Spicoli
07-14-06, 12:23 AM
Link (http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/indycar/28596/)

:gomer: day late. (http://mikescomputersllc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5571)

Respect the 'tard and his nawlegde. :p

nrc
07-14-06, 12:40 AM
:gomer: day late. (http://mikescomputersllc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5571)

Respect the 'tard and his nawlegde. :p

Doesn't count unless it's posted here. Plus, linkage to real stories scores extra credit. Take off the giant foam hands and you can type easier.

racer2c
07-14-06, 12:42 AM
Doesn't count unless it's posted here. Plus, linkage to real stories scores extra credit. Take off the giant foam hands and you can type easier.

:rofl: :rofl:

WHat's the deal with that dudes forum, he still has the default PHPBB logo :gomer: :gomer: double gomer for that.

Spicoli
07-14-06, 12:54 AM
WHat's the deal with that dudes forum, he still has the default PHPBB logo :gomer: :gomer: double gomer for that.

:thumbup:

They call it classic. :laugh:

Spicoli
07-14-06, 12:55 AM

serious kwestyun richard.

how many bands you listen to don;t have a dead guy? :cry:

And kieth richards is dead, despite the reports. :laugh:

nrc
07-14-06, 08:59 AM
serious kwestyun richard.

how many bands you listen to don;t have a dead guy? :cry:

And kieth richards is dead, despite the reports. :laugh:

Actually not much of a Stones fan, thanks. But to answer the question, most of the bands I like have - or will at some point in the future - have a dead guy.

Wheel-Nut
07-14-06, 09:16 AM
Dead guys rock . . . . or used to.

CHAMPCARS4EVER
07-14-06, 09:19 AM
:rofl: :rofl:

Looks like a good place to smack down Defenseless. What an idiot.

Spicoli
07-14-06, 10:53 AM
Actually not much of a Stones fan, thanks. But to answer the question, most of the bands I like have - or will at some point in the future - have a dead guy.

just yankin yur cjhain richard. you are a classic rock guy, I know.

Its all good.

:thumbup:

Kiwifan
07-14-06, 03:42 PM
As long as you just remember Sir, all Classic Rock is good. ;) :)

Hey you 'mericans, what's up with Marco Andretti hosting Rick Dees this (Kiwi) weekend???

Oh and back to the topic, Cheever is a nob.

Rusty.