PDA

View Full Version : More Negative earl Press

chop456
07-13-06, 05:38 AM
Oh dear. :gomer:

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060712/SPORTS01/607120431/1052

T.J. Patrick confirmed interest from several NASCAR and IRL teams and said it's natural that he would steer the options toward NASCAR if possible.
"They're a lot safer, we all know that," he said Tuesday. "I'd be a fool not to want her there and if you were her father you would, too.

"They should take care of their own," he said. "We all know she's probably the least paid driver in the league. That shouldn't happen."
If that was a negotiating tactic, Danica Patrick's team owner refused to hear it.
"Since probably only 10 percent of the drivers in the IRL are getting paid (a reasonable salary), I'm sure that's not the case," Bobby Rahal said.

Andrew Longman
07-13-06, 09:03 AM
"They should take care of their own," he said.

And

T.J. Patrick said the IRL needs to make sure the 24-year-old driver doesn't leave its series, and it can do that by helping to increase her financial package.

Who is "They"?

Is he saying that TG should supplement her salary?

I guess why not. :rolleyes:

RichK
07-13-06, 11:50 AM
Oh my!

stroker
07-13-06, 12:15 PM
Why, ole TJ is being completely consistent with the .1RL logic.

She hasn't done dick, so pay her more.

The series hasn't done dick, so they're obviously entitled to mfg money.

Makes sense to me...

:shakehead

Don Quixote
07-13-06, 12:22 PM
This is yet another example of the greedy little wench and her greedy little parents trying to sqeeze out every last drop of income from her 15 minutes of fame. I bet that the general public will catch up soon with those of us who are sick of this act to the point of violent nausea. Please make her go away.

Gangrel
07-13-06, 12:26 PM
Coming to VH1 next summer: Where are They Now: Danica Patrick

:D

Steve99
07-13-06, 02:36 PM
"Since probably only 10 percent of the drivers in the IRL are getting paid, I'm sure that's not the case," Bobby Rahal said.
So, who are the 1.7 drivers getting paid?