PDA

View Full Version : CCIC Dinner In San Jose 2006

champcarlover
07-09-06, 09:34 PM
Hello Everyone,

Does anyone know where the CCIC Dinner in San Jose is going to be. We haven't seen anything posted
on the dinner yet, and there's only 2 weeks left.
What's the status on the dinner. Does anyone know
what's up? I was told the check the sites but there
has been nothing on the dinner. Can you please
let the CCIC Member were ready to attends. Thanks

Anteater
07-09-06, 09:51 PM
Hi Champcarlover and all other interested parties! This was posted on Wood-eye and Linda-lou's blog (they're the CCIC Ambassadors):
http://wood-eye.blogspot.com/

Champ Car Inner Circle 2006
Grand Prix of San Jose

You are cordially invited to attend the Grand Prix of San Jose Dinner for Champ Car Inner Circle members

Enjoy Champ Car’s celebrated return to San Jose, California
with friends, fans and family

Featured Speakers will be
Dr. Chris Pinderski Champ Car Director of Medical Affairs
Dr. Rick Timms Champ Car Physician

Dinner choices include:
Spinach/Cheese Ravioli
Or
Spaghetti and Meatballs
Bread/Salad/Dessert
Coffee/Tea/Milk/Soft drinks

ALL OTHER BEVERAGES ARE CASH AND CARRY

Date: Saturday July 29th, 2006
Time: 6:00 pm
(dinner is served promptly at 6pm, so arrive early for great seating!)
Price: $ 15 .00 per person (Tax & Gratuity included)

The preferred method of payment is cash when you arrive.
A separate e-mail will be sent to you after receiving your RSVP.
Where:
The Old Spaghetti Factory
51 North San Pedro
San Jose, Ca.95110
408-288-7488

The Old Spaghetti Factory is conveniently located within walking distance of The Grand Prix of San Jose.
Note: the Hair Pin, located at the North End of the Track, ends at Santa Clara Street. Cross Santa Clara street and walk East to North San Pedro

Please RSVP and include your Champ Car Inner Circle Membership Number no later than
Tuesday, July 25th, 2006
Please email me with your RSVP a.s.a.p. We have a maximum occupancy of 40 fans only that we can accommodate and your confirmed R.S.V.P. will guarantee your spot!! Your name will be on the guest list when you arrive. Please note that with your RSVP, you are expected to show, as there is a financial impact if you do not!

San Jose Grand Prix Local Coordinators
JP & Gabriela Anderson
jpanderson@princetoncap.com

Anteater
07-09-06, 10:01 PM
I'd like to add that Drs. Pinderski and Timms are great guys and interesting speakers, too! I had the pleasure of taking a CCIC tour of the CCWS medical center at Portland (along with a very cool talk on the safety truck by Lon Bromley), and it was fascinating! I highly recommend both the CCIC dinner and the Champ Car Scoring and Timing/Race Control Tour featuring Jim Swintal, Champ Car Clerk of the Course, which Wood-eye mentions on his blog. :cool: :thumbup:

Ronbo
07-13-06, 12:04 AM
I'll be there in SJ!