07-02-06, 11:21 AM
just noticed motogp airing before the usgp :thumbup:

NismoZ
07-02-06, 02:59 PM
Rossi is pretty good, huh?

spinner26
07-02-06, 03:23 PM

I turned it on as he was fifth and watched him climbe to second. Not bad for a guy with a broken wrist.

Didn't see the start, why were Valentino and Nicky in the middle of the pack?

High Sided
07-03-06, 03:44 AM

to bad we'll never see him power a 500 in the rain

oddlycalm
07-03-06, 03:54 PM
I turned it on as he was fifth and watched him climbe to second. Not bad for a guy with a broken wrist.

Didn't see the start, why were Valentino and Nicky in the middle of the pack? Yeah, they started next to each other on way back on the 5th row or sumthin. Rossi's problems were injury based and, as you saw, he overcame them. No idea what was up with Nicky's sled, but it's obvious his setup wasn't quite what Pedrosa's was.

BTW, did you see the Pedrosa almost lose it early in the race trying to go around Melandri? I thought he was gonna dump it for certain but he hung on, drove out of it and proceeded to check out a few laps later.

Repsol Honda is certainly having their best season in years.

oc

High Sided
07-03-06, 09:05 PM
BTW, did you see the Pedrosa almost lose it early in the race trying to go around Melandri? I thought he was gonna dump it for certain but he hung on, drove out of it and proceeded to check out a few laps later.

oc

bet his heart was pumping 200+ beats a minute following that shunt

Spicoli
07-03-06, 09:22 PM
Yeah, they started next to each other on way back on the 5th row or sumthin. Rossi's problems were injury based and, as you saw, he overcame them. No idea what was up with Nicky's sled, but it's obvious his setup wasn't quite what Pedrosa's was.

Repsol Honda is certainly having their best season in years.

oc

Yep, nice save by Pedrosa. and yes, Repsol is having quite the year! also set circuit lap and race lap records this weekend. :thumbup: