PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday CARTNUT!

Fitti Fan
06-29-06, 12:33 PM
To one of my favorite race fan friends! Did someone say "normal?" I think that was Mrs. CARTNUT! You know what I mean don't ya?

Hope you have a great birthday! Enjoy! and say hi to the Mrs.!

:)

Anteater
06-29-06, 02:51 PM
Happy birthday to my fellow So. Cal. racenut! :cool:

Thanks for noting this, Fitti (since CN is too shy to list his birthday in his profile).

RHR_Fan
06-29-06, 04:48 PM
Happy Birthday! :)

Say, I still think you have photos from the wedding that I never saw. ;)

~Nicole

Winston Wolfe
06-29-06, 10:52 PM
Happy B'Day to you, big fella ! :thumbup:

what are ya now, 29 ? (again)
or maybe its 31...

Hope to see y'all in San H0-zayyy!

Robstar
06-30-06, 12:58 AM
Happy birthday! :thumbup: :thumbup:

CARTNUT
06-30-06, 01:18 AM
WOW! Thanks Mar! and thanks everyone else! Mrs. NUT says HI! I haven't posted much lately because I've been working a lot but I read the forums every chance I get. It's very relaxing. The B-Day was pretty low key for the most part. Started out taking my daughter Kayleigh to the DMV to take the test for her permit. She passed. :cry: Then we went to get the windows tinted on her Ranger that we got her as a surprise for her B-day 2 weeks ago. (I also filled her tank up with gas today too.)

Then, We went and bought some skateboard trucks and I worked on my Old School board for a while this afternoon. Took up board building as a hobby last year and have made about 7 boards so far. Mostly Longboards. Now people are asking me to make boards for them but I really don't have enough time. After dinner tonight (that I cooked) I was attempting to apply some grip tape to the board I made today but it didn't go on right and I ripped it off and shoved it in the trash. Got very frustrated so I took a shower and sat down to check out OC and here is this post from my pal Fitti!! What a great way to end the day! You made my 39th B-day (4th time) the BEST!!

Luv ya Mar! Miss you too! When are you guys coming out to CA??
'NUT :gomer:

RHR_Fan: All the fotos from the wedding were on my old computer that crashed last year. We are still waiting to get the data back from a friend who was able to recover it. When we do, I will let you know so I can get your address and send you a foto cd.

RHR_Fan
06-30-06, 03:11 PM
WOW! Thanks Mar! and thanks everyone else! Mrs. NUT says HI! I haven't posted much lately because I've been working a lot but I read the forums every chance I get. It's very relaxing. The B-Day was pretty low key for the most part. Started out taking my daughter Kayleigh to the DMV to take the test for her permit. She passed. :cry: Then we went to get the windows tinted on her Ranger that we got her as a surprise for her B-day 2 weeks ago. (I also filled her tank up with gas today too.)

Then, We went and bought some skateboard trucks and I worked on my Old School board for a while this afternoon. Took up board building as a hobby last year and have made about 7 boards so far. Mostly Longboards. Now people are asking me to make boards for them but I really don't have enough time. After dinner tonight (that I cooked) I was attempting to apply some grip tape to the board I made today but it didn't go on right and I ripped it off and shoved it in the trash. Got very frustrated so I took a shower and sat down to check out OC and here is this post from my pal Fitti!! What a great way to end the day! You made my 39th B-day (4th time) the BEST!!

Luv ya Mar! Miss you too! When are you guys coming out to CA??
'NUT :gomer:

RHR_Fan: All the fotos from the wedding were on my old computer that crashed last year. We are still waiting to get the data back from a friend who was able to recover it. When we do, I will let you know so I can get your address and send you a foto cd.

Awesome! Sucks that your comp crashed on you though. Glad you had a good birthday. :)

~Nicole

Dave99
06-30-06, 08:39 PM
Happy Bird Day, L.R.!! :thumbup:

You're post cracks me up, Larry. I kept waiting for, "all I wanted was a Pepsi!" :laugh:

cart7
06-30-06, 09:10 PM
Have a great one!! :thumbup:

Fitti Fan
07-01-06, 12:24 AM
Happy Bird Day, L.R.!! :thumbup:

You're post cracks me up, Larry. I kept waiting for, "all I wanted was a Pepsi!" :laugh:

That can always be arranged. Good to see you're still around too Dave! Don't be such a stranger.

CARTNUT
07-01-06, 08:17 PM
just one Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me.
Just a Pepsi.
http://smilies.vidahost.com/cwm/cwm/errrr.gif