PDA

View Full Version : 13 new episodes of Futurama for CC

racermike
06-24-06, 01:10 AM
http://today.reuters.com/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=televisionNews&storyID=2006-06-23T033638Z_01_N22173912_RTRIDST_0_TELEVISION-FUTURAMA-DC.XML

YESSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt Groening for President in '08 !!!

Lizzerd
06-24-06, 01:25 AM
Woo hoo! The Simpsons plus 1000 years! Bender (hic) is the best. Love that show.

49 years old and digs cartoons. Will I ever grow up?

devilmaster
06-24-06, 01:52 AM
Woo hoo! The Simpsons plus 1000 years! Bender (hic) is the best. Love that show.

49 years old and digs cartoons. Will I ever grow up?

I've [ahem] acquired over 250 warner bros cartoons and almost every Simpsons episode.....

I don't wanna grow up, i'm a toys R us kid, damnit! :D

theunions
06-25-06, 05:05 AM
I've [ahem] acquired over 250 warner bros cartoons and almost every Simpsons episode.....

I don't wanna grow up, i'm a toys R us kid, damnit! :D

Not me...won't buy their shelves upon shelves of NASCAR crud... ;)

I've been taping every single new episode premiere of the Simpsons (missing only 2-3 over the years due to technical difficulties or incompetent people who couldn't get the job done while I was away at the races) since THE Christmas special, back when I was one semester into college. At the rate they're churning those DVDs out, there's no sense in quitting now...

That and South Park, Family Guy, American Dad, Ren & Stimpy, Rocky & Bullwinkle, ATHF, The Brak Show, Sealab, The Critic, Dilbert, Happy Tree Friends and Spike & Mike anthologies constitute the bulk of my DVD collection (that should tell you who I like and who emphatically I DON'T like).

As for Futurama, it's about time...I never cared for the anticlimatic way the "final" episode ended.

And I still think Life in Hell is better than both of Matt's TV shows.

swift
06-25-06, 10:55 AM
great news. i didn't really like futurama when it first came out, but i started watching the syndicated reruns on TBS in the summer of '03 and became hooked.

chop456
06-25-06, 11:03 AM
Venture Brothers rules.

Sean O'Gorman
06-25-06, 06:13 PM
:)