PDA

View Full Version : Let's hear them...

Turn7
04-08-03, 05:40 PM
There was a meeting with the 27 Saddam body doubles last night. There was good news and bad news to be shared.

First the good news, Saddam is still alive so you are all still employed.

The bad news, his arm and legs were blown off.

(Yes, I know it is a a groaner...however, they can only get better.)

trubritz
04-08-03, 07:38 PM
That was a real rib-tickler T7 :rolleyes:

Anyways, on the subject of them bunker busters, my youngest came home from school today with, apparently, the reason why the coalition were able to find SH last night.

It seems that the telephone system he and his people are using was sold to them in years past by a british telephone company - however SH didn't realise that the company kept all the details of frequencies etc that he was using:D

Cool if it is true.

RaceChic
04-08-03, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by trubritz
Anyways..........the coalition were able to find SH last night.

I know I am going to feel like an idiot for asking this, but I have been away from any news sources for the entire day .......
They found Saddam F'n Hussain?????? :eek: :eek: :eek:
And WTF are they going to do with the crazy bastard?????:mad: :mad: :mad:

rabbit
04-08-03, 08:44 PM

Anyways, on the subject of them bunker busters, my youngest came home from school today with, apparently, the reason why the coalition were able to find SH last night.

It seems that the telephone system he and his people are using was sold to them in years past by a british telephone company - however SH didn't realise that the company kept all the details of frequencies etc that he was using:D

Cool if it is true. My wife told me she heard that on Fox News last night.

rabbit
04-08-03, 08:45 PM
RaceChic,

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A56297-2003Apr8.html

RaceChic
04-08-03, 09:28 PM

Cool if it is true.

Way too cool..........:eek: :laugh: :eek:
Thanks for the Washington Post web site, rabbit ...... I hope it's true and they nailed the SOB!!! This phone thing is hilarious. His own stupidity and arrogance seems to possibly have bit him in the butt!!!
Way to go America!!!!:thumbup: :thumbup:

trubritz
04-08-03, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by RaceChic
Way to go America!!!!:thumbup: :thumbup:

Ahem...:) us Brits ain't done too bad either.....:)

RaceChic
04-08-03, 11:27 PM
Ahem...:) us Brits ain't done too bad either.....:)

Touchee. Please Forgive Me..........:shakehead
Wish our fearless leader had a little more in the gonad department.:mad:

datachicane
04-09-03, 01:58 AM
Here's a laugh riot.

There's this guy named Mike Hawash that lives about half an hour from me, and works in the same business. Just like me, he's a U.S. citizen, pays his taxes, has a wife and kids. Around three weeks ago the Feds pick him up and toss him in a Federal detention facility. The Feds never publically acknowledge his arrest, no charges are made public, and all procedings (if any) are held in secret. Mike's wife was allowed to see him, and says that he has no idea why he's being held. Whether he's guilty or innocent, R.I.P. Habeus Corpus.

More info from the Oregonian (http://www.oregonlive.com/news/oregonian/index.ssf?/base/news/1049461206217020.xml)

"They came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. . . . Then they came for me, and by that time, nobody was left to speak up."

Pastor Martin Niemoeller

Kate
04-10-03, 10:41 PM
There's a Swiss cell phone service that you can buy that can't be traced by anybody. Apparently it's endorsed by Osama, whose people use it regularly.

My stupid cell phone works only in Canada. I have to have another one for the USA and Europe.