PDA

View Full Version : Okay, Red Bull...or Toro Rosso..or Whoever You Are...

L1P1
06-18-06, 06:33 PM
We thank you for your commitment to motorsport. We thank you for the American driver search. We thank you for Scott Speed. We thank you for (er, um) a full team for Eddie (ack pfft!!) Cheever. We thank you for two teams in F1. And we thank you for AJ's helmet.

Now THROW FORSYTHE AND AJ A BONE! A wing end plate. A side pod. Half the car...SOMETHING!

AJ has done the most with the least. He should be rewarded.

Spicoli
06-18-06, 07:24 PM
:thumbup:

grafddrx7
06-18-06, 07:36 PM
Be careful what you wish for, lest we find 'Dinger in a freaking Red Bull Camry.

jcollins28
06-18-06, 09:08 PM
Be careful what you wish for, lest we find 'Dinger in a freaking Red Bull Camry.

Never happen...

coolhand
06-18-06, 09:22 PM
A.J. was very lucky this week. He did a good job with what he was delt with. :thumbup:

grafddrx7
06-18-06, 09:35 PM
Never happen...

More of a joke than anything... But how many times have we said "eh, he'll never leace CART/CC... :cool:

nrc
06-18-06, 09:44 PM
A.J. was very lucky this week. He did a good job with what he was delt with. :thumbup:
"Very lucky"? Fast in every session and leads practically from wire to wire? Seems more like "Very good."

coolhand
06-18-06, 10:03 PM
"Very lucky"? Fast in every session and leads practically from wire to wire? Seems more like "Very good."

He is lucky that he landed on a good team.
he is lucky that that given team was able to prepar a very competitive car this weekend. One of RuSport's cars beat Bourdais this weekend and he beat that. He did very well. but I don't think this means that RuSport is a dog of a team. It was a combination of FCR/AJ wanting to prove somthing.

Dr. Corkski
06-18-06, 10:21 PM
He is lucky that he landed on a good team.
he is lucky that that given team was able to prepar a very competitive car this weekend. One of RuSport's cars beat Bourdais this weekend and he beat that. He did very well. but I don't think this means that RuSport is a dog of a team. It was a combination of FCR/AJ wanting to prove somthing.It means he was fast. Dominguez and Tracy have been "lucky" all year and has done nothing but keep up Forsythe's tradition of mediocrity.

coolhand
06-19-06, 12:32 AM
Well, maybe your right, It's one race. I will refrain till I see a few more of this combo. But AJ had shots to win with RuSport and blew them, he came through today, I don't think the FCR equipment was what was needed for him to win.