PDA

View Full Version : As dellusional as they can get...

pchall
04-08-03, 01:41 PM
http://66.223.17.243/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=5&t=002103

I'll let you folks provide the commentary.

RacinM3
04-08-03, 02:01 PM
I've been voted in as the new King of England. Yes, they've changed it to a vote now. I'm supposed to leave tomorrow and kick out the current tenants at Buckingham Palace.

How do I know this? I read it on an internet message board. Don't ask me for a link. I can't reveal my sources.

RaceChic
04-08-03, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by RacinM3
I've been voted in as the new King of England. Yes, they've changed it to a vote now. I'm supposed to leave tomorrow and kick out the current tenants at Buckingham Palace.

How do I know this? I read it on an internet message board. Don't ask me for a link. I can't reveal my sources.
:rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :laugh:

Ziggy
04-08-03, 05:56 PM
Newman/Haas must have a Crapwagon museum somewhere, because every year they buy a couple of cars. I sure wish I could get into to see these purebred racing steeds...... somewhere over the rainbow I guess

Who's your favorite IRL team????

Is it Penske???

Is it Andretti???

I know, it's Rahal!!!!

Eat it up Lemmings, there gonna take your money and bankrupt your hero's.

Two Cheers for the little guys

YEAH HONDA
YEAH TOYOTA
YEAH PENSKE
YEAH HELIO (he's from Brazil, Brazil you know)

Ziggy

BlueStang
04-08-03, 08:07 PM
Well, in their defense, it didn't appear that most of them were buying it, either...at least, last I looked it didn't. I would like to see what board they "read" that on, though.

Blue

IlliniRacer
04-08-03, 08:15 PM

Awesome! Can you send me a case of Bishop's Finger?

....Please.....Your Majesty.

WickerBill
04-08-03, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by BlueStang

Blue

Welcome. :)

mnkywrch
04-08-03, 09:30 PM
It appears the gasbag of a moderator closed the thread.

Huh. Go figure.

You know, if you guys want to cut through the delusion, you're more than welcome to post as long as you can be adults about it...

WickerBill
04-08-03, 09:35 PM
What are you doing, trying to lure my users to another, competing forum??

Oh wait... I don't care.

RaceChic
04-08-03, 09:53 PM

We have royalty in our forum.............:laugh: :gomer: :laugh: :gomer:

RaceChic
04-08-03, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by WickerBill

Oh wait... I don't care.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BlueStang
04-09-03, 07:42 AM
Welcome. :)

Thanks! :)

Blue

mnkywrch
04-09-03, 08:30 AM

Oh wait... I don't care.

I don't have numbers, but my gut tells me a noticable percentage are already registered there.

Some even still have active accounts. ;)

DjDrOmusic
04-09-03, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by RaceChic
We have royalty in our forum.............:laugh: :gomer: :laugh: :gomer:

OK, I have to speak up here...I AM ACTUALLY ROYALTY!! I'm related to the Hapsburg's.(TRUE!) I also boast some really famous ROYALS in my family tree like Joan of Arc and Vlad Tepes, who for those that don't know, is the real Dracula. So I would like to offer the NEW King my assistance in negotiating with Bernie in getting CART more GP circuits in the future. As Blood suckers run in my family, I feel confidant in negotiating with Bernie.;) :D

RaceGrrl
04-09-03, 04:04 PM
Does being Queen Bitch count as royalty?

devilmaster
04-09-03, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by mnkywrch
I don't have numbers, but my gut tells me a noticable percentage are already registered there.

Some even still have active accounts. ;)

Might as well dump my one post account. Anytime I load up TF I feel like I need a shower, with all the manure being shovelled over there. :shakehead

Steve

pchall
04-09-03, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by devilmaster
Might as well dump my one post account. Anytime I load up TF I feel like I need a shower, with all the manure being shovelled over there. :shakehead

Steve

The difficulty over there is that if you point to the manure pile the officials from MiniTrue will insist it's dumplings and gravy.

devilmaster
04-09-03, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by pchall
The difficulty over there is that if you point to the manure pile the officials from MiniTrue will insist it's dumplings and gravy.

So thats what they mean when they talk about tenderloins! :eek:

Steve

mnkywrch
04-09-03, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by pchall

It's odd - JoeBob doesn't seem to have any problems on TF.

And he isn't exactly leader of the IRL fans, for sure.

But he can act like an adult...

Turn7
04-09-03, 04:41 PM
No. He just doesn't challenge truth deflector or smackie on some of the crap that they sling.

JB quietly steps in, leaves a link to an article and steps back out.
Does he sling crap? No.
Does he blow the whistle so that the sling-fest can begin. Yes.

If you really want to be impartial, maybe you should follow his lead and quit offering up your opinion that obviously everybody cherishes.

Ziggy
04-09-03, 04:56 PM
:)

BlueStang
04-10-03, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Turn7
JB quietly steps in, leaves a link to an article and steps back out.
Does he sling crap? No.
Does he blow the whistle so that the sling-fest can begin. Yes.

Yeah, he even has stepped in a time or two and asked someone not to selectively quote messages on another board in an attempt to misconstrue. Even if you don't agree with what he says, he seems to remain civil about it. :thumbup:

Blue

oddlycalm
04-13-03, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by mnkywrch
You know, if you guys want to cut through the delusion, you're more than welcome to post as long as you can be adults about it...

Sorry 'wrench, if I had to bite my tongue that hard for very long, it would require surgery to reattach it....:rofl: