PDA

View Full Version : Cortez: Highs and Lows

Gangrel
06-15-06, 02:18 PM
http://www.speedtv.com/commentary/26579/

High: Is the state of mind of anybody against a Champ Car/IRL merger.

High: Kevin Kalkhoven and Tony George, at last, talking reunification.

Low: Kevin Kalkhoven and Tony George "just talking" reunification.

Discuss...

rosawendel
06-15-06, 02:22 PM
is this even still a topc for discussion? sheez, i mean it's june, already.
wake me when it's over; i'll be watching LeMans.

Gangrel
06-15-06, 02:27 PM
is this even still a topc for discussion? sheez, i mean it's june, already.
wake me when it's over; i'll be watching LeMans.

I just brought up that quote as a discussion point. There are some...umnm...interesting observations in the rest of the article as well...

trauma1
06-15-06, 02:55 PM
did someone write this for "cut and paste" Cortes or for once did he do it on his own :rofl:

cameraman
06-15-06, 04:21 PM
Most of that abject stupidity seems to be home grown.

Gangrel
06-15-06, 04:32 PM
What's the deal with this guy, anyways? About a year ago, it seemed like all I ever saw on Speed's website about Champ Car was either from the AP or from Champ Car Communications. Then all of the sudden this guy named after a watch starts putting articles up, mostly that he snatched from other sources and deplagerized them enough to put his own name on. Aside from that, I know nothing about the guy.

Steve99
06-15-06, 07:03 PM
Given that there is a grammatical error in the first sentence, he probably wrote this one himself. An awful lot of EARL love going on there. Best auto-race ever? :rolleyes:

pchall
06-15-06, 09:19 PM
Low: P.J. Chesson losing an IndyCar ride after just four races. Hopefully his attempt to land at Cheever will be successful, and the two black Cheever Racing cars will then only need spikes on their wheel hubs to be the coolest in the IRL paddock.

:eek: Shouldn't this be an IRL High? Afterall, Chesson losing his ride probably saved his life or that of somebody else.

oddlycalm
06-17-06, 12:41 PM
On a rather more obvious note, it may be mid-season for the condensed series where there only pre-mindy and post-mindy exist, but it's quite early in the season for Champcar. Of course one would have to actually be paying attention to CCWS to know that.... :gomer:

Note to idiot - come back in late July if you want to talk mid-season in our our world.

oc