PDA

View Full Version : ot/oc critics

High Sided
06-13-06, 02:57 PM
ok being that oc members are the most creative bunch of critics i've ever ran across figure i'll test the waters and give the creative critics a whirl with this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToZQ4qbKJGs

american open wheel racing (where fans become critics).

note...
this is not a pun towards critics or openwheelfans :gomer:

Spicoli
06-13-06, 03:52 PM
:rofl:

Damn, I'm not sure if Buddy Rice would even hit that.

p.s. is that Nickelback? :gomer:

Classic Apex
06-13-06, 05:10 PM
:saywhat:

High Sided
06-13-06, 06:10 PM
silly cool chic movie/video blogger that mtv picked up, here is a little movie she made called " The invention of Mr. Bucket"....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEF7deZ_qu4

racer2c
06-13-06, 06:50 PM
If you've seen one barely legal web cam girl you've seen them all, but since this one never takes her clothes off I'll have to give her an F. :)

Andrew Longman
06-13-06, 07:05 PM
I'm an old fart that never knew cool (no really) and there is a whole brave new world of the internet that I can't keep up with. Didn't YouTube just launch a year ago and now it is something like the #3 site?

But she seems a confident, well adjusted kid with a certain magnetism and honesty to her. If she were friends with my kids, I think I would like her.

As for her piece (which gave me the above impression), I like her choice and use of music, it is scripted and edited well, and despite limited production values, I think reveals a talent that will make good use of expensive professional AV and editing equipement.

But then maybe she is just some spoiled self absorbed suburban rich kid from CT with too much unsupervised time on the internet. :gomer:

dando
06-13-06, 08:08 PM
If you've seen one barely legal web cam girl you've seen them all, but since this one never takes her clothes off I'll have to give her an F. :)
Barely legal? She's 20 according to her My Space page. She reminds me of Julia Roberts. *shrug*

-Kevin

Spicoli
06-14-06, 12:24 AM
p.s. is that Nickelback? :gomer:

I sure nope not. :eek:

Don Quixote
06-14-06, 09:13 AM
I'll never get that 30 seconds back. :saywhat: