PDA

View Full Version : Where to go to in the GTA to watch the Canadian GP

Mr. Toad
06-11-06, 06:41 PM
I'm driving Cruella to a business meeting in Toronto on Sunday, June 25 th, 2006. It's too long a drive to go home and back again. Can anyone suggest where I can watch the Canadian GP?

Spicoli
06-11-06, 07:44 PM
I'm driving Cruella to a business meeting in Toronto on Sunday, June 25 th, 2006. It's too long a drive to go home and back again. Can anyone suggest where I can watch the Canadian GP?

In Montreal or on TV.

:gomer:

Mr. Toad
06-12-06, 07:17 PM
In Montreal or on TV.

:gomer:

Watch on a TV in Toronto.

Spicoli
06-14-06, 12:13 AM
I I am great friends with a guy you know from 7th gear - Turbo Todd. We go to F1 together every year. He will be there this year also. Hope we can hang some Sat night. I'll be at qualy all day Saturday and will watch the porsche race too. After that I'm good to go.

:thumbup:

cabnt wait.

TedN
06-14-06, 08:23 AM
If you are near downtown Toronto, check out this place ....

F1 Breakfast Club
Bryden's Pub
2455 Bloor Street West
416-760-8069

Map (http://foodpages.ca/Brydens?showmap=1&toz=)

There is a group of F1 fans that meets there to watch most of the GP's, even the European events. The pub opens up early just for them.

Ted

Lux Interior
06-14-06, 08:02 PM
I I am great friends with a guy you know from 7th gear - Turbo Todd. We go to F1 together every year. He will be there this year also. Hope we can hang some Sat night. I'll be at qualy all day Saturday and will watch the porsche race too. After that I'm good to go.

:thumbup:

cabnt wait.

I'll bring the trashy girls and brew :D

Mr. Toad
06-26-06, 11:02 PM
If you are near downtown Toronto, check out this place ....

F1 Breakfast Club
Bryden's Pub
2455 Bloor Street West
416-760-8069

Map (http://foodpages.ca/Brydens?showmap=1&toz=)

There is a group of F1 fans that meets there to watch most of the GP's, even the European events. The pub opens up early just for them.

Ted

Thank You Ted.

I felt right at home. They did everything short of letting me hold the TV remote. Cruella's meeting was less than ten minutes away.

TedN
06-29-06, 06:58 AM
:thumbup: :thumbup: