PDA

View Full Version : So

Spicoli
06-10-06, 06:51 PM
Who wants a drink? :gomer:

TKGAngel
06-10-06, 06:58 PM
A vodka cranberry would be very nice right now.

Spicoli
06-10-06, 07:06 PM
OK, that will be my choice when I get to the bar in about 15 minutes. :cheers:

Stu
06-10-06, 07:36 PM
Several to put out the flames created by the Indians.

Ankf00
06-10-06, 07:49 PM
Tito's and tonic.

Night Train
06-10-06, 07:53 PM
The Duck-Rabbit Milk Stout here...

Sean O'Gorman
06-10-06, 08:46 PM
A vodka cranberry would be very nice right now.

Have you ever watched the show How I Met Your Mother?

RHR_Fan
06-10-06, 09:19 PM
I also want several.

RusH
06-10-06, 10:05 PM
anybody got an Effen Vodka??? :) :gomer:

RHR_Fan
06-10-06, 10:30 PM
I've got some crap-brand.

~Nicole

extramundane
06-10-06, 10:36 PM
http://www.threefloyds.com/images/dspGumballhead.jpg

Gangrel
06-10-06, 11:09 PM
Just one for me. Gotta' be responsible if I am gonna' be a papa in 2 months. :D

racer2c
06-10-06, 11:36 PM
<blog> Had one of these tonight; For a decade now the wife and I have been going into old town to our favorite Chinese establishment and having a flaming volcano for two. While I'm not a foofoo drink kinda guy, this is one I can deal with because it lights you up so fast you forget that it tastes like Hawaiian Punch after a few minutes. they serve it in a big ceramic bowl with a little volcano in the middle that they put 151 in and light up as they bring it to your table. One day my wife asked if we could duplicate this at home. So after a few hours on the internet Googling "flaming volcano punch drink" among variations and coming up with nothing I had almost given up when I found a bartender forum where someone was asking for a recipe for a "flaming volcano". the first reply was that it's actually called a 'Scorpion', and the Chinese restaurant version is a Scorpion Bowl. Dug up the recipe, bought the goods and sure enough, perfect volcano every time.

Gin 2 oz.
Rum, dark 1 oz.
Rum, overproof/151 proof 2 oz.
Rum, white 2 oz.
Vodka 2 oz.
Grenadine 2 oz.
Orange Juice 4 oz.
Pineapple Juice 4 oz.

I'm pretty sure every Chinese restaurant in the country makes them. Be careful though, it sneaks up on you.

As a Southerner, my friends and I have been drinking Jim and Jack since we learned where the keys were to the parents liquor cabinet. When I was in the 20's I had a problem with bourbon transforming me into a 10 foot tall invincible bad ass, when in reality I was a drunken idiot. I usually just drink beer these days. </blog?

Ankf00
06-11-06, 03:05 AM
they had no tito's, so the bitch brought me "hornitos"

"seriously, who the **** orders TEQUILA and tonic?!"

and then the 2nd bar shut down upstairs at one ****ing 30, who the hell shuts down 30 minutes before last call? geniuses :gomer:

KLang
06-11-06, 07:56 AM
I tried a few Full Sail IPA's last night. Good stuff.

Tequila and Tonic??? Can't believe any self respecting bartender would mix one up. :saywhat:

RHR_Fan
06-11-06, 12:15 PM
Who's buying me a drink a few weeks in Toronto? :rofl:

~Nicole

Fitti Fan
06-11-06, 01:56 PM
Tanqueray and Tonic please

manic mechanic
06-11-06, 03:52 PM
they had no tito's, so the bitch brought me "hornitos"

"seriously, who the **** orders TEQUILA and tonic?!"

and then the 2nd bar shut down upstairs at one ****ing 30, who the hell shuts down 30 minutes before last call? geniuses :gomer:

County your blessings..She could have bastardized REAL TQ!!! :p

manic

Who is this guy CART License, and why is his wife wearing Dan Wheldon's shoes?

G.
06-11-06, 04:58 PM
stuck at work all weekend. Next week looks Baaaaddddd.

:cry: :shakehead

TKGAngel
06-11-06, 06:29 PM
Have you ever watched the show How I Met Your Mother?

No, I haven't.

cameraman
06-11-06, 06:40 PM
I tried a few Full Sail IPA's last night. Good stuff.

If you haven't already done so try Full Sail Rip Curl.
(it is an ale much like Newcastle Brown)
'Tis very good stuff.

KLang
06-11-06, 07:39 PM
If you haven't already done so try Full Sail Rip Curl.
(it is an ale much like Newcastle Brown)
'Tis very good stuff.

Thanks, I'll keep an eye open for it. My beverage mart just started carrying the IPA.

Tonight is Bridgeport Stout. :thumbup:

FCYTravis
06-11-06, 08:49 PM
Big ups on the IPA :thumbup:

IlliniRacer
06-11-06, 09:04 PM
Sipping on a 7 and 7 as I work on my church's website.

Is that sacrilegious?

Ankf00
06-11-06, 09:19 PM
not if you're catholic ;)

Sean O'Gorman
06-11-06, 09:52 PM
No, I haven't.

One of the characters in the show mentions in one episode how whenever hes at the bar he always buys a girl a vodka cranberry because its every girl's favorite drink. Just thought that was funny. ;)

Ankf00
06-11-06, 10:16 PM
he always buys a girl a vodka cranberry because its every girl's favorite drink.
:laugh:

TKGAngel
06-12-06, 09:29 AM
One of the characters in the show mentions in one episode how whenever hes at the bar he always buys a girl a vodka cranberry because its every girl's favorite drink. Just thought that was funny. ;)

Ha. Ha. :)

not if you're catholic

One summer, I lived on campus, and my school had Jesuits living in each of the residence halls, to serve as counselors or something. Well, its 11:30 at night, and there's 7 of us in my friend's room, enjoying beer, pizza and a cheezy movie. Her room was across from the Jesuit's room in this dorm. He comes back from late night Mass at the Jesuit's chapel, and stops in to say good night. We give him beer and pizza and he heads back to his room. Never said a word that all of us in the room were underaged at the time.

Spicoli
06-12-06, 09:44 AM
Ha. Ha. :)

One summer, I lived on campus, and my school had Jesuits living in each of the residence halls, to serve as counselors or something. Well, its 11:30 at night, and there's 7 of us in my friend's room, enjoying beer, pizza and a cheezy movie. Her room was across from the Jesuit's room in this dorm. He comes back from late night Mass at the Jesuit's chapel, and stops in to say good night. We give him beer and pizza and he heads back to his room. Never said a word that all of us in the room were underaged at the time.

The Jebbies love their beer.

and wine.

and Vodka.

:D

Ankf00
06-12-06, 10:06 AM
my roomie my last 2 years of school went to this private Jesuit school in south Austin, St Edward's. Whenever I'd be down there hanging out with him there'd always be at least one Father imbibing along with the rest of us :)