PDA

View Full Version : Champ Car Intern blog -- Monterrey/Milwaukee/Allmendinger updates

Ed_Severson
06-10-06, 01:25 PM
Have a look (http://ccwsintern.blogspot.com) ... maybe you'll learn something.

Disclaimer: If you're embarrassed by Champ Car, you might find this offensive. :gomer:

pchall
06-10-06, 03:04 PM
Have a look (http://ccwsintern.blogspot.com) ... maybe you'll learn something.

Disclaimer: If you're embarrassed by Champ Car, you might find this offensive. :gomer:

Good stuff. All the whiners can go to TrackForum. :)

race chica
06-10-06, 05:24 PM
Great Blog, Keep up the good work :)

Andrew Longman
06-10-06, 05:57 PM
Great write up.. Not all will agree with it, but very good. Better than a lot of the "professional" stuff out there

TKGAngel
06-10-06, 06:14 PM
Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. :)

cameraman
06-10-06, 08:09 PM
:thumbup:

matthole
08-15-06, 09:45 PM
Question for Ed:

Have you ever encountered a rather bizarre old man, with hospitality-tent food still stuck to his chin and shirt, complaining to the tech crew about 'infractions' that only he knows about?

What would be done in such a situation?

Thanks.
:saywhat:

Ed_Severson
08-15-06, 09:50 PM
:rofl:

Why yes, I've seen a man matching that description at the track. And no, I've never taken it upon myself to speak to him, nor has he spoken to me.

I'll have to think for a while about how to handle that ... can I get back to you on that one?

matthole
08-15-06, 09:57 PM
:rofl:

Why yes, I've seen a man matching that description at the track. And no, I've never taken it upon myself to speak to him, nor has he spoken to me.

I'll have to think for a while about how to handle that ... can I get back to you on that one?

:D

Take your time. Maybe make some casual inquiries at the next race. Thanks!

edit: I would also suggest proceeding cautiously regarding this matter, or you may find yourself face to face with this person brandishing a hard card in an aggressive posture. :gomer:

greenie
08-15-06, 10:16 PM
Have you ever encountered a rather bizarre old man, with hospitality-tent food still stuck to his chin and shirt, complaining to the tech crew about 'infractions' that only he knows about?

Hysterical! You know you've reached rock bottom when seen bragging about being a rat, stoolie, narc, tattle-tale, etc. on the innerweb! And it's all BS to begin with! You can't make this stuff up! :gomer:

How pathetic and embarassing. Ed, you rock dude. Brillant ownage. :cool:

Spicoli
08-15-06, 11:16 PM
http://hotebonydomme.com/images/Loser.jpg

Indy
08-17-06, 12:35 AM
Thanks, Ed, good stuff. I bookmarked it!

greenie
08-17-06, 02:31 AM
Remember also, when someone uses the ol' "I'm just an internet poster, woe is me" routine - that's belied by the squeeling like a stuck pig to Champ Car authorities confession that said poster is bragging about.

I wonder if the patent attorney has protected "feltching loser" as well?

chop456
08-17-06, 02:44 AM
Great reading, Ed. Keep up the good work.

I can't imagine having to be around self-important sycofants* on a regular basis.

* I just made that up. :gomer:

RaceGrrl
08-17-06, 10:35 AM
:laugh: @ chop

gpflepsen
08-17-06, 12:22 PM
Ed, ya slacker. July 28th??? Come on!

Dr. Corkski
08-17-06, 12:30 PM
Have you found the double secret traction control on the N/H cars yet? :gomer:

Ankf00
08-17-06, 12:35 PM
You're a 2nd class engineer, man. How could you let NHR get away with all this? Prudue grads, pffff. CCWS should be hiring the geniuses from USF, their engineers are the smarter'uns. They know how to catch the cheaters. :gomer:

pferrf1
08-17-06, 01:09 PM
Maybe its because CCWS tech needs to catch up to NASCAR. You know, they don't even have those dayum templates they slide over the car yet to catch cheaters. :gomer: C'mon boys...wake up.

gpflepsen
08-17-06, 02:18 PM
Have you found the double secret traction control on the N/H cars yet? :gomer:

How do ya fin sumptin that ain't they're? :gomer:

extramundane
08-17-06, 02:23 PM
How do ya fin sumptin that ain't they're? :gomer:

'Course it's there! How else do you 'splain Bruno's stellar performance this year? :gomer:

oddlycalm
08-17-06, 02:24 PM
Prudue grads, pffff. CCWS should be hiring the geniuses from USF, their engineers are the smarter'uns. Dewd, yer fergetting the NASCAR Technical Institute. NTI don't only learn 'em all bout it, they learn 'em how to talk right so that folks unnerstand 'em when they show up for work. :gomer:
NASCAR Technical Institute (http://www.uticorp.com/go/schools/nti/)

oc

Insomniac
08-17-06, 02:37 PM
'Course it's there! How else do you 'splain Bruno's stellar performance this year? :gomer:

That explains his poor performance. The TC is confusing him after last driving without it! :)

G.
08-17-06, 02:42 PM
chop!!!!

:rofl: :laugh: :rofl: