PDA

View Full Version : AJ speaks out.

cart7
06-10-06, 11:19 AM
SpeedTV RM article (http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/champcar/26184/)

"Look, I love Champ Car, I love everything about it and if I can get a ride with a chance to win that's where I'll be," he said. "I'd love to be at Portland next weekend in that situation but I don't have anything yet and I haven't heard from anybody yet.

"If that doesn't happen, I'm in the process of getting an agent and exploring my options. In the short term, this hurts but I think I've shown my abilities and I'm excited about the future.

"I'll land somewhere and it will be better for me."

I understand he has an offer from Coyne.

FanofMario
06-10-06, 11:37 AM
I hope Dale signs him on. IMO we need more guys like AJ in the series, but I also thought that with RHR. :rolleyes:

Insomniac
06-10-06, 11:56 AM
It will be interesting to see where he ends up.

gjc2
06-10-06, 12:09 PM
I hope someone ends up in the now open Coyne seat, we can't keep shrinking the grid.

George

coolhand
06-10-06, 01:27 PM
If A.J. wants to stay in CC take the coyne ride like Da Matta and Servia did. Its the right thing to do if a top ride opens up.

Lux Interior
06-10-06, 01:54 PM
If A.J. wants to stay in CC take the coyne ride like Da Matta and Servia did. Its the right thing to do if a top ride opens up.

Yeppers. Just keep your head down, don't complain, and work as hard as you can.

theunions
06-10-06, 02:25 PM
He currently has no agent?

coolhand
06-10-06, 02:39 PM
He currently has no agent?

He did not need one becuase He already had Russo paying his way since atlantics.

oddlycalm
06-10-06, 04:08 PM
Time to sack up for 'dinger. I'd like to see him replace Stoopid Mario at Forsythe but I expect he'll be tooling around in the Coyne car.

oc

cameraman
06-10-06, 08:31 PM
If Coyne is offering him a ride he had better take it.

No manager/agent
No experience getting a ride without help from above
No huge pile o' Daddy's cash.

That does not bode well for getting a Champ Car ride.