PDA

View Full Version : Sopranos last episode

SteveH
06-07-06, 12:03 AM
In true Sopranos fashion it was unexpected. Almost could have been the end of the series the way it ended. But that would be too tidy and clean. I thought for sure the final 'season' was going to be a blood bath royale, it still could, but it doesn't seem like it now.

Man, I'm going to miss this show.

dando
06-07-06, 10:54 AM
In true Sopranos fashion it was unexpected. Almost could have been the end of the series the way it ended. But that would be too tidy and clean. I thought for sure the final 'season' was going to be a blood bath royale, it still could, but it doesn't seem like it now.

Man, I'm going to miss this show.
It ain't over yet. I still think this thing will end with one huge Mexican standoff.

Little Carmine trying to broker peace... :laugh: 2c prolly still has a stiffy over Margolies in this epi. :p

Bring on Deadwood!

-Kevin

racer2c
06-07-06, 11:57 AM
It ain't over yet. I still think this thing will end with one huge Mexican standoff.

Little Carmine trying to broker peace... :laugh: 2c prolly still has a stiffy over Margolies in this epi. :p

Bring on Deadwood!

-Kevin

That was someone else who mentioned Margolies (I like em younger.) :)

will Phil come out of the hospital a with a gentle outlook or will he still be hell bent? I think it's 'on' myself and he'll laugh at Tony.

I think Chris will OD and die after he leaves his wife for some girlfreind.

Tony's son will do something dumb and he'll convince his dad he should be in the extended family.

The feds will make Tony a witness against Phil and Tony and Carm will go into witness protection which will suit them just fine as T has lost the stomach for the whole thing.

devilmaster
06-07-06, 11:59 AM
That was someone else who mentioned Margolies (I like em younger.) :)

will Phil come out of the hospital a with a gentle outlook or will he still be hell bent? I think it's 'on' myself and he'll laugh at Tony.

I think Chris will OD and die after he leaves his wife for some girlfreind.

Tony's son will do something dumb and he'll convince his dad he should be in the extended family.

The feds will make Tony a witness against Phil and Tony and Carm will go into witness protection which will suit them just fine as T has lost the stomach for the whole thing.

Why does that read like a bad soap opera? ;)

racer2c
06-07-06, 12:05 PM
Why does that read like a bad soap opera? ;)

No joke there. It's nothing more than a soap opera based around the NJ mob but it has superb acting, sex and violence which the daytime soaps lack (or so I've been told). :)

Fitti Fan
06-07-06, 01:21 PM
Don't forget the terrorists.

racermike
06-08-06, 04:12 PM

yeah, they have to be keeping those guys in every script for some reason

Wheel-Nut
06-08-06, 05:03 PM

FBI turns Chris after linking him with the terrorists.

Gangrel
06-08-06, 05:04 PM
I bet they are undercover feds, and the whole credit card scam thing is a sting operation.

racer2c
06-08-06, 05:14 PM
I bet they are undercover feds, and the whole credit card scam thing is a sting operation.

Clever! :thumbup:

FTG
06-08-06, 05:45 PM

That's my bet. The FBI was pretty quiet this season, except for the agent who was "transferred to terrorism."

oddlycalm
06-09-06, 01:17 PM
The FBI was pretty quiet this season, except for the agent who was "transferred to terrorism." I just figured an agent lost a pair of his white socks and it took the rest of them to help him look.

oc

Insomniac
06-09-06, 08:08 PM
I think I still watch this show after being pulled in the first 3 seasons. There are so many better shows on TV IMO. Watching Rescue Me only reinforces that for me.