PDA

View Full Version : USGP Tickets for Sale

Indy505
06-06-06, 08:04 AM
I have 2 USGP tickets for sale. They are in the Northwest Vista, Section 2, Vista Deck row A, seats 13 & 14. This is the two row seating at the top of the vista with the TV cameras. The seats have backs and are one of the best views at the track. The price is face value, $150 each, and I will pay the shipping.

chop456
06-06-06, 08:13 AM
Best of luck with that.

Joelski
06-06-06, 09:10 AM
Best of luck with that.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gangrel
06-06-06, 02:46 PM
I have 2 USGP tickets for sale. They are in the Northwest Vista, Section 2, Vista Deck row A, seats 13 & 14. This is the two row seating at the top of the vista with the TV cameras. The seats have backs and are one of the best views at the track. The price is face value, $150 each, and I will pay the shipping.

I'll offer ya'....hmmm...let's see what's in my pockets....32....no wait, 37 cents and a half a pack of bubble gum. :D

Spicoli
06-06-06, 02:53 PM

uh-oh. :cry:

G.
06-06-06, 02:55 PM
Holy Warm Welcome, Batman!

rabbit
06-06-06, 04:29 PM
USGP, is that the race that only has six cars?

Lizzerd
06-06-06, 05:46 PM
My two Michelin freebie tickets are in the NW vista, and I've been trying to give them away. To racing fans.

Still there... still there... still there...

Good luck, 505.

Cam
06-06-06, 07:02 PM
My two Michelin freebie tickets are in the NW vista, and I've been trying to give them away. To racing fans.

Still there... still there... still there...

Good luck, 505.

You never ax'd me!!!! :cry:

:gomer: ;)

RTKar
06-06-06, 10:33 PM

If I were you, I'd call an Indy broker (look them up on the net), maybe they'd give you something for them. Last year a buddy of mine and I sat in similar seats (Northwest Vista, Sec 08, Row A) , excellent seats although you don't "feel" the cars as you do down lower...didn't quite matter much anyway as it turned out. We got the pair for $175 iirc.

dando
06-06-06, 10:43 PM
Not much demand for these suckers:

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&satitle=usgp+tickets

Perhaps if you include a red hat.... :gomer:

-Kevin

Elmo T
06-07-06, 07:50 AM
Not much demand for these suckers

-Kevin

Tickets for my daughter's dance recital were going for $18.00 a pop. Folks were lining up a hour before the place opened. Limits on how many you can purchase. I hear there are scalpers too. :rofl:

Good luck unloading those race tickets.

Spicoli
06-07-06, 07:52 AM
OK. Let's start the bidding.

I'll pay $5.00 each. :)

chop456
06-07-06, 08:02 AM
$10 each, plus one of Danica's first place trophies and Scott Harrington's 10-year A.A. pin.

And my favorite Buzz Calkins t-shirt.

rosawendel
06-07-06, 12:47 PM
20 bucks and a marlboro used by al jr.

Ankf00
06-07-06, 02:14 PM
$28.99 and I get to bump a line w/ Anton & Jr.

Elmo T
06-07-06, 03:13 PM
$29.97 and a high performace driving class with Eddie Cheever.

Indy505
06-07-06, 03:43 PM
What's the deal? Don't members of Off Camber like F1 in Indy? Last year sucked but I got my money back.

Spicoli
06-07-06, 04:09 PM
What's the deal? Don't members of Off Camber like F1 in Indy? Last year sucked but I got my money back.

What, no luck on turdforum? :rofl:

Enjoy the race? We sure do (well most anyway).

Here's a clue: They are free. You can walk in for free, bring your own beer, hump in the bathroom, fight in the stands and lick defender in the ear and no one gives a rat's toenail. There is NO VALUE to what you are offering. I'll give you $5 apiece and I'll throw in a limited edition Crapwagon.com trucker's hat.

Ya'll can burn it at Camp N brew next year. :laugh:

Ankf00
06-07-06, 05:33 PM
ok ok, I'll up it to $50 a piece and only bumping lines with Jr on a Sunday morning when we know he has free time. you drive a hard bargain, man.

rabbit
06-07-06, 05:47 PM
I'll bid $25 and a slightly used set of Michelin tires. :gomer:

Lizzerd
06-08-06, 02:22 AM

I don't think that's the point. Most here love F1 and many will be at USGP. I think the "joke" is that you have tickets just as good as everybody else who got the freebie Michelin deal has too. That's my case, at least. My purchased tickets are in J stand, top row. I'll never get rid of 'em.

Best of luck to you, Indy505, but they ain't gonna sell here.

And, welcome to OC. Please come back more often and post in the other forums more often.

P.S. Ignore Spicoli. He's a dik.

Spicoli
06-08-06, 07:29 AM
I don't think that's the point. Most here love F1 and many will be at USGP. I think the "joke" is that you have tickets just as good as everybody else who got the freebie Michelin deal has too. That's my case, at least. My purchased tickets are in J stand, top row. I'll never get rid of 'em.

Best of luck to you, Indy505, but they ain't gonna sell here.

And, welcome to OC. Please come back more often and post in the other forums more often.

Take the bait Einstein!

Hell, I'm worse than a dik.

http://www.schulzmuseum.org/store/images/1123-pigpen-tn.jpg

focus, focus...

:o

Turbodog
06-09-06, 11:58 AM
Take the bait Einstein!

Hell, I'm worse than a dik.

http://www.schulzmuseum.org/store/images/1123-pigpen-tn.jpg

focus, focus...

:p is that dik or dyke :saywhat: :rofl:

Spicoli
06-09-06, 08:44 PM
:p is that dik or dyke :saywhat: :rofl:

sez 2 posts up:

:gomer:

Turbodog
06-09-06, 09:17 PM
sez 2 posts up:

:gomer:

Saw that ;) trying to add some humor :p I have been called a dik also. :laugh:

Spicoli
06-09-06, 09:40 PM
Saw that ;) trying to add some humor :p I have been called a dik also. :laugh:

http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com/images/fathat121.jpg

Tony George
06-09-06, 11:58 PM

Is that you and Defender??? :eek:

Lux Interior
06-10-06, 06:34 AM
I have awesome seats right at the 50 meter marker for turn 1. I will keep them as long as F1 comes to Indy. You can really feel the power of the cars since I am about 11 rows up from the track. Here's a pic from last years outlap just prior to the big Michelin pit pull in.

http://www.usf1racing.net/files/Pat%20Stuff/outlap.jpg

Lux Interior
06-10-06, 06:38 AM
Oh here's a good story - after the Michelin teams went in and there were only 6 cars, people were understandably upset. So, they started heaving those big Foster's beer cans over the fence and onto the track. The cans would bust open and there was so much beer we could actually smell it. When the cars came in there and were on the brakes, you could see some wheel slip on that wet beer.

Lux Interior
06-10-06, 06:39 AM
There was SOME good racing that day - porsche supercup

http://www.usf1racing.net/files/Pat%20Stuff/supercup.jpg

Turbodog
06-10-06, 03:08 PM

:laugh: :cry:

Lux Interior
06-10-06, 03:36 PM
I agree. People should not post pictures of themselves like that. We just don't need to see it :rofl:

Gangrel
06-10-06, 11:16 PM
Oh here's a good story - after the Michelin teams went in and there were only 6 cars, people were understandably upset. So, they started heaving those big Foster's beer cans over the fence and onto the track. The cans would bust open and there was so much beer we could actually smell it. When the cars came in there and were on the brakes, you could see some wheel slip on that wet beer.

....and now we see what happens when NASCAB fans and an F1 event collide. :shakehead

emjaya
06-11-06, 08:29 AM

That's disgraceful, people like that should be shot. :mad:

Wasting all that beer. :D

Cam
06-11-06, 09:20 AM
Wasting all that beer. :D

Fosters is not beer! It's dishwater.... No foul, no harm. :p

Lux Interior
06-11-06, 09:25 AM
I hear that in Australia Fosters Lager is akin to Miliwaukee's Best Light here in the states. At least that's what the Aussies we sat next to at Indy told me.

Is this true? Is it really regarded as pi$$water?

emjaya
06-12-06, 05:57 AM
It's not the best tasting beer I've ever had, fortunately you can no longer buy Fosters in Australia, afaik, it's all exported to less discerning markets. :gomer:

:)

Spicoli
06-12-06, 09:42 AM
I didn't see any beer cans hurled over the fence.

But, Fosters does suck.

I noticed on Carb ( :rofl: ) Day that they have added a Leine Wheat Beer on tap in select locations.

Hey, its a start... :laugh: