PDA

View Full Version : Epic MotoGP race - no spoilers

oddlycalm
06-04-06, 07:19 PM
If you didn't see the Italian GP today check out the re-broadcast on SPEED. :thumbup: A picture is worth a 1000 words and the picture of Michael Schumacher grinning like a kid and on the edge of his seat pretty much said it all... and that was before the race really heated up.

No details for now because I don't want to spoil it for anyone that wants to watch the re-air. This one is a classic for the ages and you should be able to see it unfold.

oc

eiregosod
06-04-06, 08:39 PM
makes ya wonder if CVC regret having to sell off MotoGP.

big excitement and big crowds.

coolhand
06-04-06, 09:47 PM
Its a great series.

I got to get plannign the USGP trip

Spicoli
06-04-06, 09:49 PM
crap - forgot to Tivo.

replay at 1pm EST on Tuesday 6th. :thumbup:

Ankf00
06-04-06, 10:43 PM
still waiting to finish downloading Le Mans :saywhat:

(come on you greedy gits, re-seed!!)

Ankf00
06-05-06, 12:49 PM
my evening tonight shall consist of Le Mans & Mugello, w00t :)

coolhand
06-05-06, 09:42 PM
where did you DL them ank?

oddlycalm
06-06-06, 02:14 PM
where did you DL them ank? Both are airing on Speed today.

oc

oddlycalm
06-06-06, 02:59 PM
Not to hijack my own thread, but for those whose MotoGP lust has them ready to take to the track Ducati is offering a limited run of very faithful replicas of the Desmosedici GP6 Loris Capirossi and Sete Gibernau are riding.

The Desmosedici RR is no cosmetic "look at me" wanker replica with the same old production bike pieces underneath, this monster has a 200+hp L4 complete with four 50 mm Magneti Marelli injectors as well as titanium valves and rods :eek:, 6spd cassette gearbox as well as all the racey chassis bits. Brakes are the same Brembos as used on the works bikes for their wet setup and wheels are Marchesini magnesium units and the engine cases are also magnesium. All bodywork is carbon fiber. The dry weight spec isn't released yet but I'd guess around 375lbs.

Deliveries will start in July 2007. I'm guessing it will be expensive. ;) On the other hand the bike has a 3yr warranty and all service work is free during that period. This would bring some serious fun to track events.

http://photos.motorcycle-usa.com/RR_RTALICE.jpg
http://sportrider.com/bikes/ducati-desmo-rr-2-zoom.jpg

coolhand
06-06-06, 08:01 PM
nice until somone pushes it over outside in'n'out

Ankf00
06-16-06, 08:10 PM
finally found time to watch Mugello...

:eek: :eek: :eek:

:thumbup:

RichK
06-16-06, 08:18 PM