USA 1

:gomer:

Players on Field:
Italy - 10
Australia - 11

Italy - 10
USA - 9

All that tells me that Australians are fair and clean players who can't score goals....oh dear. :cry: :gomer:

emjaya
06-27-06, 10:32 AM
You guys were absolutely ripped off....an amazingly bad call....It was good to see you guys do so well, you brought a refreshing approach to the game and I don't think it was a fluke...

Better luck next time!

I was looking forward to the dream final, England and Australia.

:)

Ankf00
06-27-06, 11:03 AM
All that tells me that Australians are fair and clean players who can't score goals....oh dear. :cry: :gomer:
:laugh: if by not scoring goals you mean overrated pile of suck saved by virtue of a great manager, then yes, you're right. :gomer:

"fair and clean" <---the official whine of the losing team, be they aussie or yanks

Insomniac
06-27-06, 11:09 AM
Italy 1
Australia 0

Italy 1
USA 1

Players on Field:
Italy - 10
Australia - 11

Italy - 10
USA - 9

Shouldn't that be Italy 2, USA 0? ;)

Ankf00
06-27-06, 11:17 AM
:rofl:

RusH
06-27-06, 12:38 PM
FMaradonna and the nose of god.... :flame:

Talk about over-rated..... :shakehead

Still suffering from withdrawals from the 1966 WC farce I see...the only one England will ever have ever won . :rofl:

How about that CROUCH?...now that`s an athelete :gomer:

Dr. Corkski
06-27-06, 12:41 PM
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5871/149181145831cv.gif

Ankf00
06-27-06, 01:09 PM
Still suffering from withdrawals from the 1966 WC farce I see...the only one England will ever have ever won . :rofl:

How about that CROUCH?...now that`s an athelete :gomer:
I keep seeing shots of Maradona and his inch thick makeup on TV, but how come Pablo Escobar's not sitting next to him anymore? :gomer:

eiregosod
06-27-06, 02:48 PM
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5871/149181145831cv.gif
I bet he's a big hit with the ladies.

The final of choice would be Argentina v Brazil.

they'd be talking about that one for decades.

TrueBrit
06-27-06, 02:55 PM
I bet he's a big hit with the ladies.

The final of choice would be Argentina v Brazil.

they'd be talking about that one for decades.

Won't happen. The Argie-Bastiges are gonna get flayed alive by the Hun this Friday....

eiregosod
06-27-06, 02:58 PM
Won't happen. The Argie-Bastiges are gonna get flayed alive by the Hun this Friday....

The Polski-huns will give them a good game.

Ankf00
06-27-06, 03:07 PM
Polski-Hun vs. Moussolini Lite

goes down smooth, and now with 1/3 the carbs of the leading competitor!

WickerBill
06-27-06, 07:30 PM
FYI, Cristiano Ronaldo wants out of ManU to go to Real Madrid. Interesting how that comes up right before he plays England; I hope Rio and Neville's studs find flesh on him more than once.

All this talk about him being a future world's best player; I'll take anyone alive up on that bet. He's terribly stupid and selfish. Selfish like Trezeguet, and stupid like my dog.

/rant

Ankf00
06-27-06, 08:05 PM
Pissy ManUre fanboys are the best :laugh: He is a whiny brat indeed though. But incredible in the air...

WickerBill
06-27-06, 10:38 PM
Like ManU, but I'm not allowed in the fanboy club because I positively cannot stand Cristiano, and evidentally you have to swear an oath to his greatness to be in the club. I think he's never seen a pass or cross that he doesn't loathe, finishes like a fullback, and whines like an Italian striker. Best in the world? Bah.

I also think Sir Alex has had a stroke and nobody's told us.

Dr. Corkski
06-27-06, 10:40 PM
Like ManU, but I'm not allowed in the fanboy club because I positively cannot stand Cristiano, and evidentally you have to swear an oath to his greatness to be in the club. I think he's never seen a pass or cross that he doesn't loathe, finishes like a fullback, and whines like an Italian striker. Best in the world? Bah.

I also think Sir Alex has had a stroke and nobody's told us.He dives like an Italian striker too. :gomer:

WickerBill
06-27-06, 10:52 PM
I kinda think he dives more than they do. I find myself watching EPL and being embarassed he's on my side. Ugh.

Ankf00
06-27-06, 11:57 PM
CR redefines mangina. Aside from Del Piero Italy's diving wasn't overly pathetic on an Argie/Moussolini Lite level...

CR on the other hand has a medical condition where his body releases massive bursts of estrogen in 3 minute intervals resulting in his face buried into the pitch

eiregosod
06-27-06, 11:59 PM
So that's van Nistelrooy & C. Ronaldo out at ManU. Fergusen better spend the transfer money wisely.

C. Ronaldo has some seriously good skills, most of the time his tricks come to nothing.

WickerBill
06-28-06, 07:39 AM
Like I said, he's as smart as my dog... my dog does tricks too, but she has a terrible through-ball and can't cross a lick.

Good use of a trick? (The real) Ronaldo's stepover that put Ghana's keeper on his back.

The weird bit is, Ferguson has completely hitched his wagon to CR, to the point that Ruud and CR got in a spat and Ferguson took CRs side and completely ran RVN off the squad.

Bet he wishes he had THAT little mistake back.

Ankf00
06-28-06, 11:41 AM
In my pool everyone picked Espania. Everyone lost that 1 point :gomer:

And the 2 people who picked them as champions are totally f'ed :laugh:

My Netherlands Finals pick isn't looking too smart, however Italia's run through the ex-commies, the hun, and the samba boys shall vindicate me :D

dando
06-28-06, 12:19 PM
Limey Brits are drinking Germany dry:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=17302491&method=full&siteid=94762&headline=beer-we-go--name_page.html

:laugh:

(thank god that cup thingy isn't here in the states) :gomer:

-Kevin

TrueBrit
06-28-06, 12:36 PM
Limey Brits are drinking Germany dry:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=17302491&method=full&siteid=94762&headline=beer-we-go--name_page.html

(thank god that cup thingy isn't here in the states) :gomer:

-Kevin

Limey Brits? That's like saying Yankee Americans......

...and I'm glad to see that for the most part the lads have concentrated on the booze and not the bovver....

Ankf00
06-28-06, 01:38 PM
Limey Brits? That's like saying Yankee Americans......

...and I'm glad to see that for the most part the lads have concentrated on the booze and not the bovver....
well, since the Poles were sent home & the Turks never showed there's nobody left to rumble with :D

RusH
06-28-06, 02:12 PM
Wow..picking Germany and Brazil in Germany 2006 in a soccer pool...who would`ve thunk it? :gomer:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/dfabi/Album5/tryzub.gif

ABBB .......please

Ankf00
06-28-06, 04:44 PM
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRONALDOR!!!

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g302/hpslugga/ronaldor11.jpg

Ronaldor, burninating the French Bleus!! *THRASH*
Burninate the countryside!! *THRASH*
Burninating the peasants!! *THRASH*
Burninating the Zizou!! *THRASH*

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRONALDOR!!!

the pic was too good to pass up :D

dando
06-28-06, 05:06 PM
You're fired!

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=372819&cc=5901

Premier League referee Graham Poll, who issued three yellow cards to one player in a match, and Valentin Ivanov, who handed out a record number of cautions and ejections in the Portugal-Netherlands second-round match, were omitted from officials selected for the quarterfinals, semifinals and final.

But the putz that gifted the Azzurri got the nod to move ahead. :shakehead :saywhat:

-Kevin

Ankf00
06-28-06, 09:59 PM
Also, I'm Swiss anyways, and my team made it to the next round and will be the surprise of these World Cups. So far no one has scored on us. I think we have it easy with Ukraine, who looked really bad in 2 or 3 games, next and already beat Italy this year, so we will see. :thumbup:

well, the swiss did put up quite the fight. I'll give y'all that.

I mean, you have to really work to suck that bad at penalties :gomer:

Ankf00
06-28-06, 10:01 PM
But the putz that gifted the Azzurri got the nod to move ahead. :shakehead :saywhat:

-Kevin

jeebus, will people quit harping about that? Mastro went in studs up and caught Pirlo's ankle. The FIFA guidelines submitted pre-cup explicitly call this out for booking. Pablo has a big habit of stupid tackles like this, on top of that it was right before the half in front of the Italian goal. WTF cares if the Italians maintain possession over there at taht point in time?

Tifosi24
06-28-06, 10:31 PM
jeebus, will people quit harping about that? Mastro went in studs up and caught Pirlo's ankle. The FIFA guidelines submitted pre-cup explicitly call this out for booking. Pablo has a big habit of stupid tackles like this, on top of that it was right before the half in front of the Italian goal. WTF cares if the Italians maintain possession over there at taht point in time?

I think he might be making reference to the ref who gave Italy the PK against Australia.

Ankf00
06-28-06, 10:48 PM
I think he might be making reference to the ref who gave Italy the PK against Australia.
you're probably right, i'm an idjit :gomer:

dando
06-28-06, 10:50 PM
Of course, buy Ankypoo claims it was a good call, or that bad calls happen all the time, depending on which way the wind blows (or who he's picked). However, bring up the pass interference call made in the 2003 Fiesta Bowl, and he'll have a whole diff'rent take on questionable calls.... :gomer: :p

IMO, and in the minds of many others, the call was questionable @ best. Given the circumstances, best not to make the call and let it be settled on the field in regular play. YMMV. Ank's obviously does. :saywhat:

-Kevin

dando
06-28-06, 10:53 PM
i'm an idjit

You said it, we dint. :p

-Kevin

Ankf00
06-28-06, 11:31 PM
Of course, buy Ankypoo claims it was a good call, or that bad calls happen all the time, depending on which way the wind blows (or who he's picked). However, bring up the pass interference call made in the 2003 Fiesta Bowl, and he'll have a whole diff'rent take on questionable calls.... :gomer: :p

IMO, and in the minds of many others, the call was questionable @ best. Given the circumstances, best not to make the call and let it be settled on the field in regular play. YMMV. Ank's obviously does. :saywhat:

-Kevin

yes, it's not like I said Grosso played it up for the call in earliet posts :rolleyes:

btw: 90% of america calls the Fiesta Bowl call ********

Given the circumstances, best not to make the call and let it be settled on the field in regular play.
this is footy, not basketball, a foul's a foul and if it's a foul at 2 minutes it should be a foul 92 minutes. Neill should've known that in a tie game up a man the ref will not only be more open to giving a make up call due to the balance of the teams, but that YOU DO NOT GO DOWN IN THE BOX in that situation. Yes, Fabio Grosso played it up, but Neill let his team down by making such a stupid play in the area when Grosso's running full speed towards the goal.

Ankf00
06-29-06, 12:07 PM
Kobe plays footy :gomer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u_aRGuq1_c&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcommunity%2Eallhiphop%2Ecom%2Fsh owthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D254992%26page%3D498

Ankf00
06-30-06, 02:04 PM
Argentina == :thumdown: :shakehead

pathetic.

Dr. Corkski
06-30-06, 04:31 PM
The Ukraine is WEAK!

Or fixing the match with the Guidos. :gomer:

Fio1
06-30-06, 05:03 PM
I'd like to see France beat Brazil. I think England can beat Portugal.

Italy played a heck of a game; Germany vs Italy will be a lot of fun.

RusH
07-01-06, 12:42 AM
Argentina == :thumdown: :shakehead

pathetic.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/dfabi/Album8/ceilingcat.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/dfabi/Album8/ffcfa2e974f609bc69aa4ddbaab.gif

Ankf00
07-01-06, 01:32 AM
^^^ whatever. could you possibly be any more pathetic than starting a fight after the match?

RusH
07-01-06, 01:45 AM
^^^ whatever. could you possibly be any more pathetic than starting a fight after the match?

It`s what`s called a silent fight. You call people out by posting ****..and I respond.

Simple.

Anyhow...the 2006 champs should have won with real goals. When will they beat us without penalty kicks?

I will root for the Huns because thay are good...and they are not Brazilian.

Did you see the celebration?...sorta like they won the WC by beating us.. :rolleyes:

Too bad the best teams met too soon, :shakehead

Ankf00
07-01-06, 02:53 AM
Did you see the celebration?...sorta like they won the WC by beating us.. :rolleyes: I saw the celebration, which involved Cufre stomping on Mertesacker. And another argie sucker punching a germ from behind.

Yes, I saw the celebration indeed.

:thumdown:

Too bad the best teams met too soon, :shakeheadthe best team must first outplay cote d'ivoire, mexico, and netherlands before bragging about being "the best team" :gomer:

RusH
07-01-06, 11:05 AM
I saw the celebration, which involved Cufre stomping on Mertesacker. And another argie sucker punching a germ from behind.

Yes, I saw the celebration indeed.

:thumdown:

the best team must first outplay cote d'ivoire, mexico, and netherlands before bragging about being "the best team" :gomer:

LOL

Ank is Opie :gomer:

Oh wait....
Nah, enjoy the rest of the tourney:shakehead

Here is another guess at sports..Ronald McDonald gets mad at Red Bull and gets the rest of the racing season...(get over yourself party boi)

Hmmm ...who will win the Brazil/Germany final...lets ask you!!!

with all the fancy grids,,,who can`t believe you ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL

WickerBill
07-01-06, 11:30 AM
Um, can someone explain why this announcer is calling him "Christian Ronaldo" every time? Once, sure, a mistake, but it seems intentional.

Ankf00
07-01-06, 11:46 AM
I think it's more difficult to find hookers in vegas than it is bitching about O'Brien at this point in time :)

dando
07-01-06, 01:46 PM
Ricardo = :thumbup:

Sorry about yer luck, Brits. :(

-Kevin

Dr. Corkski
07-01-06, 01:46 PM
1966. :laugh:

Cristiano Ronaldo finishing it off. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ankf00
07-01-06, 02:10 PM
Lampard == one season wonder :shakehead

sorry TB. :(

Ricardo + Ronaldo == clutch. jeebus :eek:

Insomniac
07-01-06, 02:44 PM
Um, can someone explain why this announcer is calling him "Christian Ronaldo" every time? Once, sure, a mistake, but it seems intentional.

1. He's an idiot and 2. Their behind the scenes staff are idiots too for not letting him know he was wrong.

Fio1
07-01-06, 03:35 PM
The only idiot in the whole match was Wayne Rooney! :shakehead

Fio1
07-01-06, 05:03 PM
France 1-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup: :rofl: :cool: Brazil, go home..... :laugh:

TrueBrit
07-01-06, 09:39 PM
Lampard == one season wonder :shakehead

sorry TB. :(

Ricardo + Ronaldo == clutch. jeebus

Thanks..... :(

Ronaldo = whiney beatch....

There was more diving than at a swim meet, and more B-movie acting than a Bruce Willis movie.... :shakehead

Rooney = unlucky bastige...after the ref COMPLETELY missed the 2 v 1 mugging he was getting, the blind ARGENTINIAN ref red cards him for trying to find his balance knowing that he probably wasn't going to get the call....

France v Brazil probably the best match of the tournament so far....and just in case there were any questions Zidane is the man....Period.

TrueBrit
07-01-06, 09:46 PM
The only idiot in the whole match was Wayne Rooney! :shakehead

Not so much...maybe it was the ARGENTINIAN ref...

http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/060701/2/l4dp.html

Who was the :gomer: that thought that an Argie-Bastige would call an impartial game when England was on the pitch.... :thumdown:

RusH
07-02-06, 12:39 AM
Not so much...maybe it was the ARGENTINIAN ref...

http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/060701/2/l4dp.html

Who was the :gomer: that thought that an Argie-Bastige would call an impartial game when England was on the pitch.... :thumdown:

Limey pieces of trash will never win another WC.
Find another excuse.

TrueBrit
07-02-06, 02:12 AM
Find another excuse.

Gripper.... :rolleyes:

coolhand
07-02-06, 04:17 AM
that sucks I was pulling for england to beat the Krauts and French. :thumdown:

Insomniac
07-02-06, 08:16 AM
There was more diving than at a swim meet, and more B-movie acting than a Bruce Willis movie.... :shakehead

Come on. You're going to talk about diving when Henry put on one of the best performances against Spain? Taking an elbow to the chest and diving to the ground clutching his face. Then the following free kick sets up the goal to tie it 1-1. Someone else from France dove in that game too. Whiffed at the ball and hit the ground without being touched. France dives as well as the Germans.

Insomniac
07-02-06, 08:22 AM
Why did Brazil pull a U.S. and play a 4-5-1. I thought Arena was an idiot, this decision seems even worse. All Euro semis....who to root for... Go Portugal! (I can dream, right?) I have a feeling it will be France-Italy with an Italy win though.

Ankf00
07-02-06, 12:53 PM
Find another excuse.

you know, next time you should win more matches so you can play england...

otherwise how will your guys ever get a chance to fight them after losing? :gomer:

But if Gerrard & Lampard weren't complete pants, big billowy multi-pleated starched scratchy dockers, England would've put it away after Portugal hit woodwork consecutively.

TrueBrit
07-03-06, 02:38 AM
But if Gerrard & Lampard weren't complete pants, big billowy multi-pleated starched scratchy dockers, England would've put it away after Portugal hit woodwork consecutively.

No doubt.

But of course there was all of the other bollocks that the Divers and Actors got away with that there shouldn't ever have been extra time, never mind PK's....

Oh well, at least we're done with the sub-par Swede and his apologetic managerial style....

4 million nicker a year for 5 1/2 years and bugger-all to show for it...I could have done half as well for half the price.... :shakehead

eiregosod
07-03-06, 05:20 AM
you know, next time you should win more matches so you can play england...

otherwise how will your guys ever get a chance to fight them after losing? :gomer:

Erikson is :gomer: of football managers. I wonder if The FA and their sponsors have a similar deal with Beckham that Nike & Brazil.

His decision to bring 2 injured strikers, a lanky but dodgy striker and a guy who never kicked a ball at the highest level before, was one of the worst decisions made by any manager. That plan fell asunder when Owen got injured.

Erikson got owned for the 3 time by Big Phil Scolari. Scolari's world cup record is 12 victories as a manager! can he make it to 14?

I'm amazed that Gerrard missed his penalty. Him and Lamptard went for the same spot. Did those guys gamble a few hundred thousand pounds on Portugal winning?

France showed that they are pure class. I don't think their older players will recover for the semi-final or final.

the two semi-finals will have an edge to them. germany have 2 good strikers, Italy have a good defence. Portugal will beat a France.

eiregosod
07-03-06, 08:08 AM
4 million nicker a year for 5 1/2 years and bugger-all to show for it...I could have done half as well for half the price.... :shakehead

Sven did get to pork Ulrika Johnson & the secretary of the FA! :laugh:

The BBC/ITV analysts knew all along that Sven was a joker, they said nothing until after the Portugal game to admit it.

WHo knows, the FA might still get Scolari. England need a manager to tell the press where to shove it. Erikson said that the press follow him for 24 hours every day.

emjaya
07-03-06, 09:02 AM
Oh well, at least we're done with the sub-par Swede and his apologetic managerial style....

His name is being mentioned here in Australia as the replacement for Guus Hiddink. :saywhat: :eek: :cry:

eiregosod
07-03-06, 02:37 PM
here's one of the analysis treats that RTE provides :D

after England beating Ecuador, where Erikson's 4-5-1 formation beat Ecuador 1-0.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cugYQ35vtvQ&search=dunphy

WickerBill
07-04-06, 03:25 PM
Note to whoever is running the cameras (my assumption is that it is an international feed) -- this isn't NFL Films, I really would like to zoom out a little and see where the long ball is going instead of zooming in on the ball's flight... thank you

(thank goodness all camera operators worldwide read OC, otherwise, how would I get this message to them?)

Ankf00
07-04-06, 05:57 PM
GOLAZO!!!!!

WickerBill
07-04-06, 11:14 PM
I'm so glad that didn't go to PKs. And I'm so glad Ballack isn't going to the final.

Too bad the divers are going, though. But the first goal, wow.

Go Zidane.

Ankf00
07-05-06, 12:54 PM
Note to whoever is running the cameras (my assumption is that it is an international feed) -- this isn't NFL Films, I really would like to zoom out a little and see where the long ball is going instead of zooming in on the ball's flight... thank you

(thank goodness all camera operators worldwide read OC, otherwise, how would I get this message to them?)
werd, the zoomed in business is pissing me off. and I assume it's intl as well, ESPN & Televisa have been showing the same live video, they just show instant replays, etc. as they please.

have you watched the HD feeds? super mega sharp picture, videogame'ish really, but anyway the extra visibility to the left and right is nice...

ChampcarShark
07-05-06, 03:39 PM
werd, the zoomed in business is pissing me off. and I assume it's intl as well, ESPN & Televisa have been showing the same live video, they just show instant replays, etc. as they please.

have you watched the HD feeds? super mega sharp picture, videogame'ish really, but anyway the extra visibility to the left and right is nice...

So far I have seen HD cameras all around the games.

I have a digital TV which can show wide angle, like HD. and the difference from relar (analog) tv is greater, you can view more of the action with the extra side panels.

Ankf00
07-05-06, 04:01 PM
ZIZOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

Ankf00
07-05-06, 07:02 PM
the border war of blue... this should be one epic grudge match :cool:

Ankf00
07-06-06, 10:51 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v618/mizzousnives/wc.jpg

WickerBill
07-06-06, 12:57 PM
Animated GIF showing Cristiano Ronaldo's typical style of play:

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g206/quitbugginme2/ronaldo.gif

cameraman
07-06-06, 01:22 PM
True dat.

Dr. Corkski
07-06-06, 02:24 PM

WickerBill
07-08-06, 10:54 PM
http://www.theimageplace.net/uploads/76deb035e6.gif

He cannot leave MU fast enough for me. Makes the Italians look like tough guys.

;)

Insomniac
07-09-06, 08:41 AM
He cannot leave MU fast enough for me. Makes the Italians look like tough guys.

;)

If FIFA wants to crack down, they shouldn't tell the refs to be yellow and red card happy, they should review game tapes and hand out suspensions for diving (going down without being touched, going down when you didn't have to and begging for a foul and going down clutching a part of your body that wasn't even touched.) A few of those after the first games and it will be much cleaner.

This is why soccer players have a bad reputation and are generally thought of as wusses. The wind blows funny and they fall down. You'd never think they were 5'10", 175lbs. If they're going to fall down like babies, then suspend them.

Ankf00
07-09-06, 10:15 AM
it's on bitches!!

Ankf00
07-09-06, 11:50 AM
FORZA!!!!

http://images.scotsman.com/2006/06/26/2006-06-26T171438Z_01_NOOTR_RTRIDSP_2_OUKTP-UK-SOCCER-WORLD-ITALY.jpg

dando
07-09-06, 12:49 PM
it's on bitches!!
I hate to root for dem Froggies, but just to spite yer @zz, I will. :gomer: :p

-Kevin

Ankf00
07-09-06, 12:52 PM
I SAID FORZA!!!!!!!!!!!! BITCH!!!

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2006/soccer/specials/world_cup/2006/07/04/italy.germany/t1_grosso.jpg

Dr. Corkski
07-09-06, 01:04 PM
I SAID FORZA!!!!!!!!!!!! BITCH!!!He will probably be on the Italian bandwagon by halftime. :gomer: :p

dando
07-09-06, 01:13 PM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a393/Snollygoster_62/PeaceFrog.jpg

Ankf00
07-09-06, 01:23 PM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a393/Snollygoster_62/PeaceFrog.jpg

nice effort, but it's "Allez Les Blues," to which I say...

FORZA ITALIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

dando
07-09-06, 01:41 PM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41847000/jpg/_41847028_zidane203x152.jpg

WickerBill
07-09-06, 02:04 PM
Wow, Henry just got his face beat in on the second minute.

dando
07-09-06, 02:06 PM
FORZA ITALIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
ha ha. :gomer:

-Kevin

dando
07-09-06, 02:30 PM
Ank dressed up special for the final:

http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/ap/20060709/capt.wcber20307091731.wcup_world_cup_soccer_italy_ france_final_wcber203.jpg?x=370&y=345&sig=qF9aVOajT32N1IwQWGA4RA--

-Kevin

dando
07-09-06, 04:19 PM
Wow. :eek: How stoopid. :saywhat: :shakehead :thumdown:

-Kevin

WickerBill
07-09-06, 04:38 PM
Trezeguet really dorked that shot.

WickerBill
07-09-06, 04:41 PM
http://static.flickr.com/71/185784735_78851a3d7b_m.jpg

EDwardo
07-09-06, 04:42 PM
"I thought I would end a brilliant career with a headbutt and a red card in a World Cup Final." :shakehead
Zidane

dando
07-09-06, 04:44 PM
Congrats, Italia.

WTF was Zidane thinking? :saywhat:

Oh, and US = World Cup champs. :gomer:

-Kevin

WickerBill
07-09-06, 04:45 PM
Yes, what was going through his head... other than an Italian sternum?

Tifosi24
07-09-06, 04:45 PM
Zidane was an idiot, but his red card has no effect on the outcome because it looked like they were playing for PKs in the second OT. Trezuget messed up in the end and it is the deciding factor.

dando
07-09-06, 04:48 PM
We surrender.

:gomer: :saywhat: :shakehead

-Kevin

WickerBill
07-09-06, 04:50 PM
I think it had an effect -- I think he's taking one of the early PKs.

Not having Zidane, Henry, and that one ex-Arsenal diving cheat still in the game for PKs was pretty huge.

EDIT: His name is Vieira.

Dr. Corkski
07-09-06, 05:33 PM
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/9320/zidane0rj.gif

Ankf00
07-09-06, 07:12 PM
**** HENRY
**** VIERIA
**** FRANCIA
**** ZIZOU
**** EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF THOSE ********ING CHEATING MOTHER ****ERS

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORZAAAAAAAAAA AA!!!!!!
ITALIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!