PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but....

Rocketdoc
05-29-06, 02:59 AM
I don't judge people on what they look like, I really don't, but Mari Hulkman George is one odd looking woman.

It can't be just "genes".

coolhand
05-29-06, 05:03 AM
I don't judge people on what they look like, I really don't, but Mari Hulkman George is one odd looking woman.

It can't be just "genes".

That is the first time I have seen her on TV in a long time, I guess I always missed the start of the race. :eek:

pchall
05-29-06, 06:29 AM
Mari Hulman George might have the bag lady/substance abuser look down pat but she hasn't reached the drooling stage that Mary Fendrich Hulman achieved at the end of her years of giving the stupid starting command.

Napoleon
05-29-06, 08:55 AM
I saw her 3 or 4 years ago at Mid-Ohio and she did not look good at all.

Badger
05-29-06, 11:10 AM
I hear her costume for halloween only requires the addition of a broomstick.

Spicoli
05-29-06, 11:26 AM
mari and toni both can look really bad. fTG in some pimpin interviews on local media look like he had been up all night on something. then he stammers together things about about "we do alot with our children. our children and laura and i do alot together. at thanksgiving we go skiing, and we going skiing at christmas too. we do alot with our children. we do alot with our children."

the question was - "what makes you most nervous before the big day?"

so, in typical tonivi$$sion, its a a big blur, and rainman gets confusulated, par for the course. the reporter was just standing there going "huh?, wtf is this?" toni is a deeply troubled individual. add in the billions of family forutne, and he's dangerous - just look what he's done for OW this last deacde. :rolleyes:

mari's deal has always been the long rumored bout with the vodka bottle. when you get inside the bottle of the hard stuff, and you're her age, it is pretty tough to reverse the inevitable. mari may look like sh$t, but she's not evil like toni is. she's just a lonely old gal, doesn;t mean anyone any harm.

jcollins28
05-29-06, 01:32 PM
Austin Powers: That ain't no woman! It's a man, man!

cart7
05-29-06, 02:34 PM
mari's deal has always been the long rumored bout with the vodka bottle. when you get inside the bottle of the hard stuff, and you're her age, it is pretty tough to reverse the inevitable. mari may look like sh$t, but she's not evil like toni is. she's just a lonely old gal, doesn;t mean anyone any harm.

It doesn't help when the IPD is enabling her everytime they catch her...

or so I've been informed. :shakehead

Methanolandbrats
05-29-06, 06:32 PM
Ya think she looks bad because having her kid steal a million bucks a month for 10 years out of purse has been a bit troubling?

Spicoli
05-29-06, 09:51 PM
Ya think she looks bad because having her kid steal a million bucks a month for 10 years out of purse has been a bit troubling?

a million? try some algebra on that number.

racer2c
05-29-06, 10:19 PM
a million? try some algebra on that number.

TG (I)(R)(L)=idiot2