PDA

View Full Version : Hey Crapus, guess who's burfday was Yesserday?

Spicoli
05-23-06, 10:15 PM
http://www.entertainment-news.org/images/full_size/morrissey-rocks-revels-in-rome-on-new-album.jpg

:cry:

Morrissey (born Steven Patrick Morrissey, on May 22, 1959), is a singer and songwriter from Stretford, Manchester, England. He rose to prominence as the vocalist of the highly influential British group The Smiths. When the band broke up in 1987, Morrissey began a successful solo career and has had the distinction of charting top ten British singles in three separate decades.

Morrissey is often noted as one of the key pop lyricists of his generation, with many subsequent bands hailing his influence. Detractors usually describe his work as depressing, while fans point to the sardonic humour which underpins his songs' frequent references to alienation and failed love.

He does not shy from controversy in his songs, with themes including; child murder, gang violence, domestic violence, prostitution, racism, drug use, homosexuality, disability, assassination, and terrorism. A celebration of the outsider is a constant theme in his work. He has been stereotyped as appealing to shy teenagers, and his work has been said to glorify working-class criminality.

learn more about Moz (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morrissey)

:rofl:

KaBoom21
05-23-06, 10:23 PM
Just quote random Morrissey lyrics as answers to questions in everyday conversations. Good times.

Spicoli
05-23-06, 10:43 PM
Just quote random Morrissey lyrics as answers to questions in everyday conversations. Good times.

As Anthony said to Cleopatra
As he opened a crate of ale :

Oh, I say :
Some girls are bigger than others
Some girls are bigger than others
Some girl's mothers are bigger than
Other girl's mothers

:D

racer2c
05-23-06, 10:44 PM
WTF, are those flowers hanging by his junk?

dando
05-23-06, 10:57 PM
WTF, are those flowers hanging by his junk?
:saywhat: I thought that might be mistletoe. :gomer:

Personally, I'm amazed the d00d is still alive.

-Kevin

Dirty Sanchez
05-24-06, 09:25 AM
faghat