PDA

View Full Version : I am sooo sorry to start another 24 thread

rabbit
05-23-06, 09:03 AM
[Sarah Fisher mode off] but I haven't seen the finale yet and I didn't want to read a spoiler in the other thread.

I just want to know if anyone knows when Season 5 is coming out on DVD.

Insomniac
05-23-06, 10:49 AM
[Sarah Fisher mode off] but I haven't seen the finale yet and I didn't want to read a spoiler in the other thread.

They seem to come out on the first Tuesday of December.

rabbit
05-23-06, 10:52 AM
They seem to come out on the first Tuesday of December.Woohoo! My birthday is Dec. 4. :cool::thumbup:

Insomniac
05-23-06, 11:32 AM
Woohoo! My birthday is Dec. 4. :cool::thumbup:

Your birthday is on the day before (Monday). (Assuming they follow the pattern of the last couple releases)

dando
05-23-06, 11:56 AM

Looks like season 5 will be released to the UK on 9/25/06. Will that version have subtitles? :)

-Kevin

Fitti Fan
05-23-06, 02:33 PM
My husband borrowed the Season I set from a friend. After a couple episodes I said, let's just watch the last ten minutes of the final episode. How can you guys stand it!

Ankf00
05-23-06, 02:33 PM
My husband borrowed the Season I set from a friend. After a couple episodes I said, let's just watch the last ten minutes of the final episode. How can you guys stand it!

easy, because it pwnz.

Insomniac
05-23-06, 02:37 PM

Not sure what you get out of doing that, but to each their own.

Stu
05-23-06, 02:53 PM
It may come out at a different time this year because of the rumored movie.

Who knows, I would bet on early December again.