View Full Version : JohnnyCakes

Wally
05-22-06, 06:23 PM
Buh Bye Vito........

So do we have a war now?

dando
05-22-06, 08:08 PM
And here I thought this was another recipe/cooking thread... :gomer:

d00d, this is gonna be one heckuva a finale....or lead up to the finale next year. :saywhat: :(

-Kevin

SteveH
05-23-06, 12:36 AM
Last year's finale (more like last decade's) T was running though the snow when the Feds came down on Johnny Sack. That story dominated this season. I predict its the set up for the end, the end of the series. Yeah, a big war.

Best damned TV, ever.

Joelski
05-23-06, 08:24 AM
Still think Chase should keep it going. there's plenty of material for new shows, plus everybody's so typecast, they're gonna suck in any other role. Hoping for a spinoff......

dando
05-23-06, 08:29 AM
Still think Chase should keep it going. there's plenty of material for new shows, plus everybody's so typecast, they're gonna suck in any other role. Hoping for a spinoff......
Sopranos on Ice will be coming to a town near you. ;) I think a Carm as the crime boss would be interesting....

-Kevin

Gangrel
05-23-06, 10:27 AM
I get the feeling that things became considerably more unstable when Vito turned up dead and making nice with a pool cue. I think the first shot of the war, however, happened in the kitchen when the smart a$$ took it in the gut with a chef's knife.

dando
05-23-06, 10:30 AM
I get the feeling that things became considerably more unstable when Vito turned up dead and making nice with a pool cue. I think the first shot of the war, however, happened in the kitchen when the smart a$$ took it in the gut with a chef's knife.
Vito was the first shot, the wise guy was the return volley. Tony's lost control and soon it will be every man/lady for themselves....especially with Sil being involved with the wise guy getting whacked.

-Kevin

racer2c
05-23-06, 10:57 AM
I hope Tony can keep it together long enough to take it to Phil and his crew.

dando
05-23-06, 11:04 AM
I hope Tony can keep it together long enough to take it to Phil and his crew.
IMHO, it looks like a Mexican standoff in the offing...last man standing.

-Kevin