PDA

View Full Version : CC newsletter question

TravelGal
05-20-06, 11:20 AM
Maybe I can still blame it on jetlag but I find myself wondering about this.

I get newsletters from the different races. I get newsletters from Race Director. I get newsletters from CCIC.

If I sign up on CCWS.com, will I get a DIFFERENT newsletter or will that be the same one as the CCIC one?

Thanks.

TravelGal
05-20-06, 02:19 PM
Looks like lots of folks have read this but no one knows. OK, I'll sign up and let you know. Somehow I feel that it's another ploy to send ads. Hope I'm wrong. Happy race weekend!

KLang
05-20-06, 02:29 PM
I signed up for CCWS when I first noticed it a couple months ago. I've never received any emails from them. So far this year I also haven't received any from RD or CCIC either though. Must have lost my email addy I guess. I did finally receive the 2006 CCIC kit a couple weeks ago.

TravelGal
05-20-06, 02:46 PM
So far this year I also haven't received any from RD or CCIC either though. Must have lost my email addy I guess.

:rolleyes:

Ankf00
05-20-06, 02:57 PM
i haven't received anything from ccic this year, but i was receiving RD emails

skaven
05-21-06, 01:49 AM
I did finally receive the 2006 CCIC kit a couple weeks ago.

I got my CCIC kit two days ago. I guess they trickle out the kits like they trickle out the good news. To keep the momentum going.

SteveH
05-21-06, 02:18 AM
Newsletter?

Can you scan it?

Dr. Corkski
05-21-06, 02:59 PM
I got my CCIC kit two days ago. I guess they trickle out the kits like they trickle out the good news. To keep the momentum going.Or maybe they are having Katherine Legge deliver them.