PDA

View Full Version : College Foosball 2006!

dando
05-19-06, 06:29 PM
Buckeyes, Sooners, and Mountaineers....oh my!

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/story?columnist=maisel_ivan&id=2449900

Note: the poster himself despises pre-season polls, but anytime ya gots the Bucks and OU > UT, ya gotta give cred! :D :gomer:

Cork posting Drew Tate suck in 3, 2, 1.... ;)

-Kevin

Ankf00
05-19-06, 06:38 PM
Jim Tressel's official blog

tresselsworld.blogspot.com

:gomer:

dando
05-19-06, 08:35 PM
Jim Tressel's official blog

tresselsworld.blogspot.com

:gomer:
$2.3-$2.5mm/year mofo.

-Kevin

CART T. Katz
05-19-06, 10:42 PM
louisville-west virginia is going to be the best game nobody watches this season because its two big east teams. yeah, yeah i know the arguements, and i'm tired of them. one only needs to look at last year's sugar bowl (virtually a home game for georgia) to say whether or not the big east belongs.

believe it or not, we're better than last year. louisville has an offense so loaded that we may have too many recievers. the defense needs to be tested. hopefully it won't come to us outscoring other teams to win, but i forsee two top 5 teams heading into papa john's for the conference title.

but no one will care because its the big east. :shakehead

oh, yes, before i go, i am predicting a cardinal victory over the hurricants this year in papa john's. two years ago we were a dropped interception away from the bcs in a non bcs league. this team is better than that one.

Ankf00
05-20-06, 01:22 AM
$2.3-$2.5mm/year mofo.

-Kevinso with the #1 AD budget he's just another member of the 2 mil club? how quaint :gomer:

louisville-west virginia is going to be the best game nobody watches this season because its two big east teams. yeah, yeah i know the arguements, and i'm tired of them. one only needs to look at last year's sugar bowl (virtually a home game for georgia) to say whether or not the big east belongs.

believe it or not, we're better than last year. louisville has an offense so loaded that we may have too many recievers. the defense needs to be tested. hopefully it won't come to us outscoring other teams to win, but i forsee two top 5 teams heading into papa john's for the conference title.

oh, yes, before i go, i am predicting a cardinal victory over the hurricants this year in papa john's. two years ago we were a dropped interception away from the bcs in a non bcs league. this team is better than that one.

Hey there buccaroos, Tressel here. Coach Jim Tressel. These Big East pipsqueaks keep whining like NCAA compliance officers. Why can't they just get off our case. The Big East is IU times 10, with One-Tit Mary at quarterack too; Except I don't think their co-eds are easy as the ones shacking up in Bloomington. I've got a national championship ring bitches. The Big East's got nothing. No one cares because every year it's the same spiel

Sure, West Virginia can burn couches with the best of us here in Columbus, but do they have former star running backs committing armed robbery? I. DIDN'T. THINK. SO. Miami took the entire conference's cred when they took their rapsheet to the ACC. How are you supposed to fear a conference with less felonies than Snoop Dogg & USC?

We don't care because the Big East is "stacked" w/ Rutgers, Cinci, UConn, and USF as veritable "powerhouses" :laugh: The hookers Gary Barnett has on speed dial could finish 2nd place in that conference. Remind me to get their numbers from Gary, the missus has been kind of prudish lately, and The Tress waits for no woman.

What was the Big East's bowl record last year? WVU's sugar bowl win was the only win the conf had worth more than a Jim Hermann defense (I hear Gary Darnell is the inbred step brother of Hermann, Western Michigan, Michigan, eerie no?).

And when's the last time a Big East team really acted like one of the big boys? The Pac-10 has resident rapists Eric Wright and Mark Sanchez at USC, Rey Maualuga's bashing in random heads for good measure. (You think he'd want to transfer here?). And to top it off they're recruiting Postal Service workers like Loren Wade over in Tempe. A Wade/Maurice backfield out of a double-barrell shotgun? I'm getting a woody just thinking about it. The SEC hosts a boozefest of galactic proportion every weekend, especially whenever LSU plays, plus add in all of Tennessee & Florida's felonious flankers and you've got a winner. Anyways, the Big XII might as well be called the Cali Cartel Conference, triple C, dawg. The conf commish carries a notorized letter of official endorsement from Colombia down Dallas way. Charles Thompson, Ricky Williams, Ramonce Taylor. The Big XII runs more dope than the Pac-10 chokes up passing yards. Speaking of which, remind me to book a red-eye to Austin, the Tresselman loves him some green. Coach Tress going deep into the heart of Texas! Back to the point, every dealer has to have some goons backing him up: Dusty Dvorcek & Lawrence Phillips, come on down! Now on to FSU & the ACC who boast more prison sentences than a west coast rap label, toss in Miami and Duke and you could fill up Rikers Island. The Big East? The Big East has the State University of New Jersey. You know, I should hit them up for some "clean" cash before I head to Austin for my "scouting visit." The po po always gotta be holding Coach down, know what I'm sayin'?

Anyways kiddos, the missus is getting lonely and Coach just bought him some flavored jimmy hats today at the flea market, it's Go Time!

With much love,
-Jimbo

P.S. If you see Maurice, give him an extra $10 spot for his troubles, you know pimpin' ain't easy.

P.P.S. Louisville will not be top 5. Receivers? Every top program has more skill position talent than they can shake a stick at. So does every world class pimp for that matter. Welcome to the bigs you kentuckay inbreds, get back to me when you finally can offer working girls who still have their teeth. West Virginia is the only solid team in the conf and even then they have a habit of cracking under pressure. Everyone thinks they can burn couches with the best of them until they come up here into the 'shoe, AT NIGHT. We'll show those sister kissers from Morgantown how we do.

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2805/1388/320/VDAY.jpg

Dr. Corkski
05-20-06, 01:49 AM
Cork posting Drew Tate suck in 3, 2, 1.... ;)Drew Tate is the Big East of quarterbacks. :p

Insomniac
05-21-06, 01:40 PM
louisville-west virginia is going to be the best game nobody watches this season because its two big east teams.

Great game last year, but it was outshined by an even greater game the same day, ND-USC.

Ankf00
05-24-06, 09:32 AM
Ryan "I could win a Heisman my freshman year" Perrilloux reportedly looking to transfer from LSU to D-II according to WFAB TV Baton Rouge...

if true :laugh:, if not true, he still won't start in front of JaMarcus Russell after that Peach Bowl performance, so :laugh:

Ankf00
05-25-06, 04:36 PM
One of tosu's finest graduates. On Cleveland local news no less...

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/?p=2090

:laugh:

dando
05-25-06, 06:45 PM

Hey, I'll watch dat ****. Loser kisses their sister....wait, that might be a good thing in both of dem states. :gomer:

-Kevin

dando
05-25-06, 06:49 PM
Drew Tate is the Big East of quarterbacks. :p
You should be changing your location to Ivan Maisel is an idiot:

10. Iowa Hawkeyes
Drew Tate is the best quarterback you're not paying attention to, and the Hawkeyes played better last year than their 7-5 record would indicate.

:saywhat: :D

I, for one, am happy that Drew Tate is in the Big 10 +1. ;)

-Kevin

coolhand
05-25-06, 10:16 PM
One of tosu's finest graduates. On Cleveland local news no less...

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/?p=2090

:laugh:

The dad's reaction is hillarious.

Easy
05-26-06, 09:55 AM
Drew Tate is the Greg Ray of quarterbacking.

And don't forget, Greg Ray is the Tiger Woods of racing.

Dr. Corkski
06-02-06, 08:42 PM
Kirk Ferentz gets a raise (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2468503)

Now spend some money to get a quarterback that doesn't suck.

coolhand
06-03-06, 03:24 AM
Rankings (http://mapwow.com/blog/2006/05/university-of-washington-plays-most.html)

Dr. Corkski
06-05-06, 04:41 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2471422

Stupid AD. :flame:

Insomniac
06-06-06, 06:47 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2471422

Stupid AD. :flame:

So by this logic, you can't win the lottery and play college sports?

Turbodog
06-08-06, 12:22 PM
Hey, I'll watch dat ****. Loser kisses their sister....wait, that might be a good thing in both of dem states. :gomer:

-Kevin

I know you love Skip Bayless ;)