PDA

View Full Version : chick-fil-a 79 cents

Ankf00
05-18-06, 11:02 AM
To thank customers for their support over the past 30 years, Chick-Fil-A is offering the Original Chick-fil-A Chicken sandwich for only 76 cents on Thursday, May 18, at participating Chick-Fil-A locations.
This offer is redeemable only from 10:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Thursday. This special promotional price is not valid with any other offer. The limit is five sandwiches per person. The offer is not redeemable for catering orders and does not include other Chick-Fil-A products such as the Chick-fil-A Chargrilled Chicken sandwich or Chick-fil-A Chargrilled Club sandwich.

dando
05-18-06, 11:44 AM
To thank customers for their support over the past 30 years, Chick-Fil-A is offering the Original Chick-fil-A Chicken sandwich for only 76 cents on Thursday, May 18, at participating Chick-Fil-A locations.
This offer is redeemable only from 10:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Thursday. This special promotional price is not valid with any other offer. The limit is five sandwiches per person. The offer is not redeemable for catering orders and does not include other Chick-Fil-A products such as the Chick-fil-A Chargrilled Chicken sandwich or Chick-fil-A Chargrilled Club sandwich.
79, 76...whatever it takes. ;)

-Kevin

racer2c
05-18-06, 11:58 AM
A limit to 5 per person! How do they expect to live on just 5!

Useless knowledge bite; our first Chik-Filet shop made an inhouse honey mustard sauce that people literally line up for. They dispense it out of the big coffee brewin' things.
It spread to all of the other CF's in town but it's only found in Fred'burg VA. And as far as I'm concerend it's the only reason I go. It's not the same without it. For some reason they won't nationalize it.

coolhand
05-18-06, 12:06 PM
they hardly exist in california any more. :(

Ankf00
05-18-06, 12:07 PM
79, 76...whatever it takes. ;)

-Kevin
Me fail math? That's unpossible! :gomer:

A limit to 5 per person! How do they expect to live on just 5!

Useless knowledge bite; our first Chik-Filet shop made an inhouse honey mustard sauce that people literally line up for. They dispense it out of the big coffee brewin' things.
It spread to all of the other CF's in town but it's only found in Fred'burg VA. And as far as I'm concerend it's the only reason I go. It's not the same without it. For some reason they won't nationalize it.
Honey-mustard isn't just a condiment.

It's the only condiment.

:thumbup:

they hardly exist in california any more. :(

you guys get in-n-out, shut it.

chop456
05-18-06, 12:10 PM
Does every sandwich come with a plastic dashboard Jesus? :gomer:

ChampcarShark
05-18-06, 12:17 PM

You may get praying hands, but no Jesus :gomer:

dando
05-18-06, 12:25 PM
Me fail math? That's unpossible! :gomer:

No, you failed typing. ;)

-Kevin

extramundane
05-18-06, 12:26 PM

Dodge Swinger 1973, Galaxy 500...

KLang
05-18-06, 12:35 PM
I see these places all over town but I've never tried it. Any good?

Ankf00
05-18-06, 12:50 PM
Everyone at UT and Clear Lake seems to be addicted to it, Hornfans too... my new housemate says the stuff is laced with crack ;)

It's pretty good as far as fast food goes, imo.

Sean O'Gorman
05-18-06, 02:46 PM
Stu, if you are reading this I think we need to make a road trip to Strongsville for five sandwiches.

racermike
05-18-06, 06:39 PM
We dont have those out here in Oregon. I have tried them when traveling back east though, and they are pretty good.

I usually go for the 99 cent Spicy Chicken sandwich from Carl's Jr, and have them add tomatoes and onions on it (yummy!)

Stu
05-18-06, 07:11 PM
Stu, if you are reading this I think we need to make a road trip to Strongsville for five sandwiches.

Its called a cell phone dude!

RacinM3
05-18-06, 07:21 PM
Chik Fil A sucks (IMO, of course). There's one right across the street from an In-N-Out here near my office. At lunch, the intersection is blocked from In-N-Out drive thru traffic. The Chik Fil A's a ghost town.

Sean O'Gorman
05-18-06, 07:26 PM
Ank you're a dead man. There was no $0.79 sandwich today. :flame:

I bought two anyway, but I'm so upset I'm switching religions to Scientology just to spite them.

Stu
05-18-06, 07:27 PM
we should have known considering he didnt post a link

Stu
05-18-06, 07:29 PM
Ank you're a dead man. There was no $0.79 sandwich today. :flame:

I bought two anyway, but I'm so upset I'm switching religions to Scientology just to spite them.

Should have just hit White Castle.

Ankf00
05-18-06, 08:14 PM
we should have known considering he didnt post a link

I had the distinct impression if I posted the link to the company news page you wouldn't exactly be able to access our intralink ;) :gomer:

FCYTravis
05-18-06, 09:12 PM
I like Chick-Fil-A's stuff, especially their chicken breakfast sandwiches (mmmm, nothing like Chick-Fil-A for breakfast after coming off a red-eye to Philadelphia... there's one in the terminal food court.)

But every time I go there I feel a bit dirty for supporting a place that's closed on Sundays! :saywhat:

Turn7
05-18-06, 09:18 PM
The sandwiches are ok. Those waffle fry things they server suck goat wang covered in grassburs.

Turbodog
05-18-06, 10:31 PM
Ank you're a dead man. .

:p

Turn7
05-19-06, 09:14 AM
But every time I go there I feel a bit dirty for supporting a place that's closed on Sundays! :saywhat:

I think you have the feeling right but, the finger pointing toward the wrong direction.